Took Avito in his city

Posted on 04/20/2019, 20:01:

It turns out you can already throw them out, it's a pity

Rep: (4)
* nikita.shadaws,
The first link to Ali (with tws i3 search) in an open browser in incognito mode

Posted on 04/21/2019, 01:29:

* www_13,
Quite possibly. But it’s better to order something that only later will be in the reviews of bloggers, and, accordingly, “on hype”

Posted on 04/21/2019, 01:30:

* dancer810,
Well, why the heck are you throwing a link to the i20?

Post has been editedelektrovenick - 21.04.19, 09:40

Rep: (84)
Martian on the site @ 04/20/2019, 19:46*
the headphones stopped working in pair, what should I do?

I turned off my ears in a long tap, then turned it on, after turning on 5 short tapes, I did it synchronously, it may not work the first time

Rep: (43)
Elektrovenick @ 04/21/19, 03:28*
Well, why the heck are you throwing a link to the i20?

Dancer810 @ 04/19/19, 16:41*
I ordered i20 here

Nikita.shadaws @ 04/20/19, 10:58*
dancer810, elektrovenick, can you share the link from where you ordered?

Rep: (0)
As far as I understand, now i30 tws is the most accurate and high-quality copy? Or is there something better?

Rep: (1)
* www_13,

At the moment, it is not clear what the i20 is, not to mention such a novelty as the i30.

Andre-vo @ 04/19/19, 20:55*
These are today I took at the bazaar in Dubai for 1750 p. The sound is excellent quality too.
and before that there were 7 models of fuel assemblies, so this is earth and sky

Rep: (1351)
I did not grow together with i11 (
It is impossible to use, constantly stutter when walking, as if the connection is lost. Phone in your pocket, jeans ... Yeah, some kind of garbage). And it’s a pity, they look good, they are made well, the most amazing thing is that the sound is quite good, they keep the charge for a couple of hours on the music. Only if you lie on the bed at home, then it is normal, and so it is impossible to use. Maybe I just got married, I do not know ...

The people, such a problem, i10, it seems that one earphone self-discharges while in the case, and quite quickly. If you fully charge it, and start using it after 3 hours, then it will land quickly (5 minutes works). And if you charge it and start using it right away, then it takes about two hours to charge. Who can guess what?

Rep: (4)
* Voker52 Indeed, the headphones are self-discharging, but not as fast as yours. If you fully charge the case and headphones, do not use them, then after 1-2 days the case will be completely discharged, and the headphones will be almost discharged. I don’t know how to be treated.

Rep: (-1)
Ordered 10 days ago, the Lk-Te9 was just loaded onto a plane in China, and I already doubt the choice, and the more reviews I look at, the more I get disappointed. Flaws in plastic, not the original size, a slightly changed look and more. Plus, the sound hole itself is almost always jammed. I’m already thinking about the i20 or the i30 in general, and I’ll probably sell these on arrival without even unpacking.
Do i20 users already exist in the thread? Is it true that you can’t listen to music in one earphone there, and the case should always be open? What is the i30 better than the i20?

Sam1984 @ 04/22/19, 19:49*
I did not grow together with i11 (
It is impossible to use, constantly stutter when walking, as if the connection is lost. Phone in your pocket, jeans ... Yeah, some kind of garbage). And it’s a pity, they look good, they are made well, the most amazing thing is that the sound is quite good, they keep the charge for a couple of hours on the music. Only if you lie on the bed at home, then it is normal, and so it is impossible to use. Maybe I just got married, I do not know ...

Received yesterday. Also from a pocket when stuttering stutters, only I have i10s.

Post has been editedhaner - 23.04.19, 12:50

Rep: (1351)
* haner, maybe in principle the Bluetooth transmitter is weak ((

Rep: (1)
Faster would be more information in YouTube was about i30. They are very interested, but so far I have not decided to buy.

Rep: (57)
* holseng,
Yes, apparently by the time the info appears there, the Chinese i40 rivets and again you will wait

* holseng, * GooG2e, already have “i40”
I found another version with two active headphones and, if you believe the description, the music stops working when we remove one earphone from the ear and play music when inserted back into the ear

* www_13,
can you link here or in koumiss?

* GooG2e, which version?
The i40 seller also claims that there is a pause sensor as in the original

Post has been editedwww_13 - 23.04.19, 17:20

* www_13,
on i40

* GooG2e, drive in search Tws i40, there it is one such