Analogs AirPods (TWS) | Talk analogues AirPods

Rep: (193)
AnalogsAirplans - Choice and comparison.
Reviews | Breakage | Reviews | Useful
Attached Image
CReviews
EReviews
( Useful
Be mutually polite! Express"Thank" - increasing reputation:
If you want to thank the user for the help provided, do not write messages like “Thank you! You are super !!! ”and the like. Just click Picturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.
Do branch cleaner and healthier! use the buttonsPictureandPictureto rate the post. Posts with a bad rating will be reviewed and deleted, and the best will be added to the header.

Post has been editedslava_ussr - 21.07.20, 06:19
Reason for editing: ozyv to reply airpods

Rep: (0)
Sasha067 @ 12.08.19, 14:34*
What do you say about Karabale?

I took in Karabale I10, it seems the original. 3 weeks flight is normal.

Rep: (8)
Can I write through the Xiaomi Airdots sound in the voice recorder?

Rep: (12)
* odessitmws,
Downloadhttps: //play.google.co...asitskyi.voicerecorder.writes with bluetooth headset

Post has been editedalsg - 12.08.19, 20:43

Also a long time ago on Aliexpress, and really see. Many life reviews. They write like from Russia or Ukraine, and the feedback is clouded. Gives Chinese acuglamate earliest brother). I understand for some words in a sentence that is not at all in the topic. Or according to a beautiful description, so ours do not describe) words is the best thing, bliss super quality, very pleased with the eye
Be careful. Intonation do not offer

Rep: (3)
KRIMINAL1 @ 12.08.19, 21:01*
Intonation do not offer

In general, I can join, well, if it is serious, it is necessary to be finished d * so that this does not fall down, the scheme of the goods for feedback is dangerous, when there is one real in Russian, you read and calmed down, and there is a full beard and not a product ....

Posted on 12.08.2019, 21:42:

* sov24, Will you be something from the thousandth series to take? I smear between I1000 and i9000

And what to check the charge? I tried a bunch of anything but shows some kind of game
Attached Image

Is there any copy with a good sound and microphone? Or if for conversations then buy only the original?

Rep: (3)
* BUMER51, it is not combined in copies, the sound is OK, the microphone is not

Rep: (271)
* BUMER51. ,
Prew these: I80 In-ear headphones
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/33017768099.html.
It seems like the sound of norms and a microphone of the norm (at least in a noisy street, it is good to hear the interlocutor), but grabs a little more than one and a half hours ...

Post has been editedperetsss - 13.08.19, 05:24

* BUMER51. ,
Of course, if you can navigate the originals
But if the selection is limited to copies, so far it is i800
The sound from the microphone was applied here, earlier. Straight a good microphone you will not call, but it is quite possible to answer calls

Here is the link
1 982,57 rub. 58% Discount | I800 TWS Insert Headphones with Wireless Headphones 6D Super Bass i500 TWS Insert Headphones with PK I10 I12 I0TWS I11 i20 i60 i80 i100 i200
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/33062143734.html

Rep: (15)
* BUMER51, I10 from Caletop. Micro and sound are good. You can search for me in me, I made the records for comparison.

Post has been editedomnitrix - 13.08.19, 11:27

Rep: (20)
Now EPN has appeared under Kashbak 58% I200 ears from the new seller without feedback. But there are black AP2. I took a sample, the more final cost with coupons and cachekkom turns out $ 13.02
Link to the seller
The link to the service itself I can not throw off (prohibited rules). Look for yourself or write, throw off

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (14)
* alsg , did not find a solution? I have the same thing, a couple of second shows a charge, it seems like which is, then sharply on the fact that 15 right and all

* KNURMANSKY,
No, and I will not look for anymore. Headphones can not be used in the afternoon, the sensor is triggered. I will use in the office.
Ordered QSY, my previous ones died because of my cruellement.

Rep: (14)
* alsg , checked, the same. It's tin)

Rep: (1)
Utopil in the sea its I10, which everyone sat down. Now I am looking for a replacement.
I look in the side of i800//savagemessiahzine.com/pages/...143734.html&e=87921171
I can not understand, they have a volume adjustment? If not, what are there?
UPD: I found that the volume is not regulated.

Post has been editedJohnLee - 13.08.19, 18:24

Rep: (19)
Do you guys separately one earnik purchase to I9S-TWS? And then died left.

I can not choose between i90s, i200 and i800.
Are there an obvious leader among them?

Rep: (40)
The people, damn, enough to buy headphones in which something added, but not yet "run around", can not be cheap / high-quality / beautifully, do you think the electronic components on the trash are lying in bags?) Although, probably lie and they collect ears. Up to 1500 rubles (of which at least 250-300 rubles is delivery, rubles 200 Assembly, rubles 300 Components and percentage 30 from this amount of the seller's cheating). As a result, they are 300 rubles and play it. I had Eirpodes for the first, everything is wonderful, but there is but: the background digital noise in them is also there (hiding than in copies), live at maximum volume a maximum of 3.5 hours. But the Android is not functional wolving, to change the pause / Siri to switch tracks it was necessary to look for an iPhone, and then steam with the connection to the Android, as they did not want to connect without forgetting the iPhone. Next, the sister for comfortable listening to audiobook decided to find a copy, ordered an incomprehensible copy for 2800 with a coupon (I did not take the cheapest since it was pleasantly surprised, of course, they were not for the price 4 times lower, they lagged all percent on 30. Sister is pleased . All would have ended, but the battery in my original AIPODs began to degrade in front of the eyes, wider the cub mode (South Case per day) began to degrade the battery, after half a year they already barely kept 2.5 hours, and it was a feeling that almost every other day was reduced For 5 minutes, the case did not suffer, although I just connected to the iPhone and therefore did not bother with the charge, but just put together with the phone at night for charging (here's a 15 minute ear charge) in the end I decided to find something on the expanses Aliexpress and somehow familiar and colleagues wanted too, thanks to this, I deepened in their knowledge and technical solutions to this technology, I will share with you:
The microphone in the subrasters is excellent, although it is not worse than in the copies (if you position it at the level of the location in the original), it is simply located where it is necessary, in the contact site and is isolated from the reproducing part with a tightly packaged battery, unlike copies where the microphone is located where is located Hole from the end of the headset, and is directed not to understand where it is also located in one space with a speaker catching all his oscillations when talking. There is no magic of EPL, just a competently technically solved question.
Tapas in subrasters, just an accelerometer, why it works well, because it is implemented on one-chip technology, Ie, everything in one chip is correctly tied, for some reason in the copies of the tap work (not to be confused with that - here the copies are fine), because The help of third-party "fastened" chips, and run forward about the processing and reception and reception of the Bluetooth signal, there is a chip, there are several of them, and oddly enough of these copies) amazing, but Realtext and Airoha do not know about such models, Ala Airoha 1536A / B / C / D This is 1526 He stays hardware Touch control, so it all became good here, it works fine, but the taps are chip 1524 which is only the control over the SPI tires, I2C and analogue (physical button) to this chip are screwed three-way Accelerometer + controller who considers knocks on the headphone, analyzes the command and sends it through the channel to the chip to perform actions, the result - he did not catch all the knocks, the controller did not take place the signals - the curve Ltod.
The freshest refinement of copies and how it seems to me the most useless function in the copies (in the originals, it is more and less explained in mind a very scanty control functional) This is an ear sensor) for me the same useless function as well as the power of pressing the display in the iPhone, but people want. Although the function and unnecessary in the copies, and the fifth paw needed in everyday life, we spread it around the shelves, no wonder the Chinese try to make the top for you to keep sales) in subrasters the function is also implemented

At the level, everything is also one-chip technology, in the headphone there are 2 infrared sensors that reacts to heat, why are there 2 them? To exclude false positives, when you take a headphone in your hand, put on the palm, only one sensor overlaps, and only overlap both in your ear. But the Chinese are cunning and walkler, they just screwed the light sensor, perhaps even stupidly solar crystal (did not understand the I100, having heard the pasty sound just broke the ears to look at the mini-dynamics who sacrificed for the unnecessary sensor, pulled the battery and thrown out), you pull out the earphone from EU, light falls on the sensor, goes a signal to the firmware controller that constantly monitors it and sends the player pause. Accordingly, it will not work in the dark, and it will work in the sun even in the ear, the skin then shines)
PS: Please answer me for what you want this desired sensor, in which place it improves your life and increases the comfort of the use of headphones)

And the most cherry is the quality of the sound of copies, and it depends on the quality of the quality and resistance of the membrane (dynamics), its size and resistance. Why is such a good sound in I10? I10 is the first pancake, from a good test, just that moment when they tried to cook according to the recipe) it costs a full-size speaker of 13 mm of good quality, with a 32 ohm resistance (quiet sound), the battery is in the feet of the ear, but shallow on the tank and if disassembling the subsishes And I10 is the layout identical.
After the design has changed, the chip moved into the leg, the battery for the speaker, the complexity of the assembly decreased, the components began to approach the rejection dumps, schoolchildren sat down at the block, so we got i20 / 30-99 ... I went to build, bad sellers, how I wrote Earlier, those whose range of lots on Ali from the panties to any garbage, they collect from what lies in hand, just to pilikali and looked like the subproves that the people of Hawa, principle, the first desire was quenched by the consumer, they wanted like subsoes to get)
There are good sellers, my PADEAR recommendation, a good shop that is only engaged in TWS ears, has a narrow range and does not do bad headphones, but not copies, if you need LEIIBL EPL, prints thda can not waste time, i20 / i90s (good sound In the last parties, with a slight movement of the equalizer, it becomes excellent, removing the Ayirpods (pulling the frequency from 50 hertz shook out the meal) Although also happened that two identical boxes came in one order with different sounds), constantly pulls the quality of the goods to a new level, making their own The own development of the ears in the forms of the Factor of the sub-site (MINI X series) in which their goal is to create a bombing product for sound, and in mini x4 they also pulled the microphone to the proper level, but price is 2900 rubles, and what you wanted, good components are good . In any product from it, the stable quality of the connection, the Connect, for all the time he took her ears once there was a current rupture of communication for a split second, and that soon it was not the gap was a distance.
PS: Literally a few hours ago, he laid out in Youtube microphone tests AIPODS2 / MINI X4 / I1000 / 2000/9000. In Mini X4 a good microphone, but still does not pull a little before the subwoof, but compared to copies straight ass and finger)

Perhaps there are still good sellers on Ali, but I have not rushing.
If anyone is from Krasnoyarsk, I can show / listen to give i90s.
A week ago, I also took X4. Waiting.

There is still a strong dependence in sound from the presets of the equalizer in the chip, the Chinese are trying to pull out the sound in lousy speakers, and from this, with an equalizing tube, the sound is only worse going into the abrasion mostly average frequencies, there is current in the trash)

In general, here and the fairy tale is the end ... You can in the header, I do not mind;)

Post has been editedsov24 - 20.08.19, 15:43
Reason for editing: to match the rules

Sov24 @ 08/13/19, 19:12*
In general, here and the fairy tale is the end ... You can in the header, I do not mind;)

Need to go to the header;)

My experiments began with i90s on them and ended.

ZY If anyone is interested - I analyze i90s in the subject

By the way, the Chinese did not deceive - really sent the right earphone in replacing the fountain, but I can't check no longer - because the set of the 90s has already presented to people to the tap. I'll think of how to charge - there will be a monogar tour))

Post has been editedAISTST. - 13.08.19, 20:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.01.21, 21:54