Analogs AirPods (i7S / i9S / i10) | Discussion Analogs AirPods

Rep: (0)
Hi, throw off your ears to $ 22

Rep: (1)
Everyone has different ears, I understand, but here I have cheap TWS-i7 they can’t hold on at all, does that mean that with i10 and i12 it will be the same?

Rep: (10)
i7 also did not hold because they are larger and barely stuck in their ears :) i12 sit like a glove literally in a minute you don’t feel them in your ears at all.

People tell me which headphones will be up to $ 22

* Gomel1009, I think this is a lottery: rolleyes:

Where I ordered there the next day the lot was removed when they began to get shitty reviews and started a new one, in other places, on the contrary, until dofiga of enthusiasm started to run into Mr. Lottery, however, I was lucky.

* Ruslan35, the first i10s were on a realtek chip, then some clones went on different Chinese chips, that's why the lottery.

Rep: (31)
Hello comrades! Please tell me, I was glad I was happy with the i10 headphones, about 2 months worked fine, and last night too. But then they simply ceased to be detected, the phone stupidly sees them. Did anyone have such a problem?

I 10 s work every earphone as a bluetooth headset

Posted on 04/03/2019, 12:31:

The operating time of i10s lasts more than 2.5 hours

Post has been editedswim1975 - 03.04.19, 12:27

I finally got my i10 after a month and a half (I tookhere) at first the second earphone did not connect to the main one but overcame the problem with the seller’s prompts. There is now a problem with the charge after 15-20 minutes of work, they say that they are discharged and cut down. I put it on charge for about 5 minutes, the LEDs light up and then they go out, they say everything is charged, and again only 15 minutes work. Has anyone come across this?

* svjunker along the charging station skipped a beat.

The button on the i12 tws case did not understand why but! When it is pressed once, after 5 seconds, the bluetooth connection disappears on the phone and the blue LED lights up. When pressed again, the diode goes out, the connection is restored. Just to know what it is for?

Headphone charge as I understand it.

welder j @ 04/03/19, 20:30*
Svjunker, In the course of the charging station skipped a beat.

no station approx. The headphone itself is charging, but after about 5 minutes the indication goes off, then I take out the headset and immediately back to the station and again it charges for about a minute and goes out. The most offensive is that the sound turned out to be unexpectedly good

Here (http://m.icellway.com/...-earbuds-for-2019.html) it is written that there are two options for the chip - REALTEK (for LIGHTNING) and AIROHA (for MICRO USB). What is the difference in them except the connector?

Rep: (4)
* swim1975,
Hi, tell me the i10s tws separately, is it possible to use them? let's say the left one is sitting, do you speak only on the right?

Post has been editedvoron516 - 04.04.19, 18:36

REALTEK Of course;)

Comparison:
1. REALTEK
https: //www.realtek.co...work-ics/item/rtl8763b
2. AIROHA
http: //www.airoha.com ... x? kind = 48 & num = 156 & lv = 2

Differences between I12 TWS versions:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSaqes - 04.04.19, 19:58

Rep: (29)
I bought headphones here -https://bringly.ru/pro...P8oFnGpxgu7X_vxa8uEMdQ
the headphones came without a box, in a case, but without packaging. The set includes headphones, a case, and a cable, and a plastic substrate for the case. Has anyone encountered this?

I wonder what kind of plastic substrate, can I take a photo? :)
And which power connector?

1.Type-C
2.Lightning
3.Micro USB

Post has been editedSaqes - 04.04.19, 22:03

Rep: (29)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version