Analogs AirPods (i7S / i9S / i10) | Discussion Analogs AirPods

Rep: (135)
AnalogsAirplans - Choice and comparison.

Reviews | Breakage | Reviews | Useful

Attached Image

CReviews
EReviews
( Useful
Be mutually polite! Express"Thank" - increasing reputation:
If you want to thank the user for the help provided, do not write messages like “Thank you! You are super !!! ”and the like. Just click Picturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.
Help make the branch cleaner and more useful!
Use the buttonsPictureandPictureto rate the post. Posts with a bad rating will be reviewed and deleted, and the best will be added to the header.

Post has been editedslava_ussr - 20.08.19, 16:54
Reason for editing: review

Rep: (1)
What is better between i10 tws and i12 tws?

Rep: (12)
Outernet @ 06.02.19, 03:29*
Both, shit0

So, specify pliz ...

Rep: (14)
Tws i10 began to disappear connection with the right earpiece. The second day of use, disappointed, opened a dispute on Ali. It is impossible to listen to music normally. The most interesting thing is that if you turn off wifi, the connection is a little more stable. I turn on the wifi, one earpiece stops playing, sometimes it turns on. As the headset also only the left works, only when the wifi is turned off, if you turn it on, the caller does not hear. Or a coincidence, or some sort of connection. If someone wanted to buy, I do not recommend.

Ordered i10s, will be sent after the new, Chinese year, after February 13th. How come accomplish your goal. According to reviews it is not clear what the ears, as if someone as lucky
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedslava_ussr - 16.07.19, 11:02
Reason for editing: images under spoiler

I ordered here i12:
https: //www.aliexpress....311.0.0.6a3933edS1N3JG
I hope for bluetooth 5.0.
Here's another sold like nicho:
https: //www.aliexpress....460.0.0.24772e0eMhgZO4
Appeared and look multicolored:
https: //www.aliexpress...460.0.0.7dd22e0emRtl0b
though the seller’s rating here is more relaxed

* AlexKusa , i10 tws is better

alexsnezzy @ 11.02.19, 23:11*
i10 tws is better

On autonomy, i12 should be better, on sound, it seems like the reviews are worse, but not by much (the main thing is to make it work at all, according to reviews there are just failures).
For music, I have OnePlus Bullets Wireless, I just want to look at these / try for conversations so that I can be heard around when there are headphones in my ears.

Post has been editedAlexKusa - 11.02.19, 21:50

Rep: (911)
* AlexKusa,
How to get headphones, be sure to write your review please.
A few points of interest:
1) Do headphones work on it? (exactly one by one, both left and right. I havei10 TWS and only the left one (Tipo main) works, the right one, while one cannot work! A very necessary function, so that one is charging the second one and vice versa)
2) LED lights on headphones in what cases is displayed?

PS:
Take a weeki10 TWS and I can say that the main drawback is the impossibility of working one by one; there is a model i10s TWS - there, just this is possible.
As for the sound, it is quite decent, but quite often the right non-main earphone falls off for 1 second, but returns immediately. I also noticed when I call, the out-of-sync sound of the right and left headphones can be heard and an echo is heard.
Actually, therefore, very interestedi12 TWS or still buy i10s TWS . It will also be a plus i12 TWS charging Lightning (for iPhone owners), so as not to carry another charging cable

Post has been editedrexsniper - 14.02.19, 09:09

* rexsniper,
Be sure to write, although the Chinese have not yet sent yet, the new year meets everything.

Rep: (2)
There is an unpleasant moment with i10 tws, if you stop playing music / video, then after a couple of minutes of inactivity, the headphones are turned off, so you need to insert them into the case. Is there a solution to this problem?

Salieri46 @ 02.15.19, 08:46*
To include them you need to insert into the case

But what if the call comes at this time?

Salieri46 @ 02.15.19, 06:46*
Is there a solution to this problem?

They are disabled only if there is no connection with the phone. In other cases, they work all the time.
And I specially checked how many will work without using them ~ 10 hours.

Rep: (9)
* rexsniper , and at full volume did not detect the duration of the work?

Expoel @ 02.16.19, 11:03*
But at full volume did not detect the duration of the work?

There is no need to listen at full volume. And so listening to podcasts ~ 1.5-2h

Rep: (0)
* rexsniper ,
There is no need to listen at full volume. And so listening to podcasts ~ 1.5-2h
And for what time are charged in the case from 0%?

Stronglav @ 02/18/19, 11:00*
And for what time are charged in the case from 0%?

~ 15-20 minutes

Rep: (3)
In the reviews they write that the microphone at I12 is bad. Here is one of the reviews:
Attached Image

I'm thinking of taking i10, are there any who have been using it for a long time and everything is OK? I understand that the percentage of marriage is slightly larger than that of fly-pods and even more than that of the airships: D

* mori4ok,
Take i10s

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 03:58