Spreadtrum SC9853I-IA 64 Bit Heads Android 8.1 - Talk - Talk | [Car] Car and Android device

Rep: (185)
DiscussionSpreadtrum SC9853I-IA 64 Bit Heads Android 8.1
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅ

Reward system
5.1. If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
5.3. Implicit or explicit extortion of raising a reputation is forbidden, for example: “I helped you, and you didn’t even say thanks!” If you deserve to raise your reputation, they will raise it without reminders.
5.4. It is forbidden to use reputation for revenge or similar occasions. Reputation is not a means of fights!
5.5. It is forbidden to change the reputation without explaining the reasons or without a satisfactory reason, especially a decrease. Reputation will be restored.
5.6. It is forbidden to repeatedly increase or decrease reputation. In case of violation, multiple changes will be reduced to 1 point.
5.7. If your reputation has been changed in violation of the resource rules, click the Image button in the reputation list.

Specifications
Processor: Spreadtrum SC9853I-IA eight-core processor 64 bit
External microphone as a gift
If you need Ips Screen - is optional.
Features:
This model with integrated CANBUS already.
Support steering wheel control, climate AC, door open alert, parking sensors, ride, oil sensor, etc.

1. Android OS 8.1, Capacitive screen 600 * 1024
2. 4G ram + 64G ROM (IC amplifier: TDA7851)
2G RAM + 32G ROM (IC amplifier: TDA7851)
3. Built-in Wi-Fi module and 4G support, (with SIM card slot)
4. GOOGLE PLAY.
5.Support reversing camera and USB DVR
6. Support Oem Car Steering Wheel Media control
7. Bluetooth for hand free. Bluetooth phonebook
8 .: OBD support
9. Support RDS function
10. Support Europe DAB + Radio
11.Support External Monitor
12.Support Carplay and android Auto (USB carplay is optional)
13. Built-in DSP, 32 bands of adjustment. Adjusting the front 16 lanes and adjusting the rear 16 lanes.
14. Support Split Screen, run 2 apps side by side on the screen.

How to get out of the bootlap or what to do if the android does not boot
Get Root
Little tricks
Posted on 1/22/2019 12:21:

Attached fileinstruction.pdf(2.33 MB)

how to insert a SIM cardhttps: //www.youtube.co…cX7Iw&feature=youtu.be
enter factory settings and developer mode 3368
Funrover codes are suitable from here.
if code 3368 does not work, try 1314
FUNROVER firmware
Link to offsite JOYING, section with firmware
MCU 2019.04.04 11:19:14 JY_53_C63L_G32P48F64_Ver: 1.0
pinout connectorsFarcar s300
many pictures
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

what programsupdatable collection
glass and film
more glass

Post has been editedsdfghjk-78 - 13.06.19, 20:07

Rep: (0)
Native launcher:
Attached Image

New from Farcar s300 with DSP, judging by the screenshots can not that, whether to put a delay?

Attached images
Attached Image

alexperus868 @ 01.29.19, 14:54*
stock firmware android 8.1

how did you flash it?

Finally installed in Lada Grant
Attached Image

sdfghjk-78 @ 01/31/2019, 20:38*
how did you flash it?
through the update, throw the zip on the flash drive and sew. Just rename to update, format the flash drive in fat 32

Post has been editedalexperus868 - 31.01.19, 20:35

Rep: (15)
* sdfghjk-78
How is your speakerphone? I can hear the interlocutor well, but I have a dull and strong echo. On the gift remote microphone as well.

Ovod68 @ 02.02.19, 10:13*
How is your speakerphone?

audibility is excellent. And the microphone stands with a mono jack from the old radio. look for the cheapest mono. it will not be worse.

Post has been editedsdfghjk-78 - 01.02.19, 17:35

Rep: (15)
JOYING 4/32 arrived on this process.
Connected while on the table. In general, all is well. Only annoying Russian localization (switched to English) and the default ringtone, which does not change. Can this be dealt with somehow? I still don’t like what’s not in the menu — turn off, just sleep and reboot.
In the pirate navigator, which came with a radio, does not work muting the music.
Once I caught a bug, when the sound disappeared and the radio tape recorder did not reboot, reset helped.
For the rest, I like everything, everything is smooth and bright.

Rep: (1056)
Little tricks on the part of flashing GU on this platform.
1. If you put the logo.bmp file and / or bootanimation.zip on the flash drive, you can replace the start logo and boot animation with your own.
Requirements for logo.bmp - the size in pixels must match the screen resolution (usually 1024x600, but there are exceptions)
2. The updatecfg.txt file contains instructions for additional operations during the flashing. There may be several instructions; each instruction is written on a separate line.
Instructions may be so (comments in English so as not to distort the meaning):
mass - Normal upgrade boot file (do not delete third-party applications)
twipe_all - Special boot file (double clear)
twipe_sd - use special upgrade boot files with caution (delete SDCARD)
delapp - Normal upgrade boot file (delete third-party applications)
make_updates - Make an upgrade U disk boot file
3. The file config.txt has a format similar to the file /system/build.prop and contains entries that supplement or replace similar entries in build.prop.
For example, you can specify the Russian localization and the Moscow time zone by default in config.txt:
ro.product.locale = en-RU
persist.sys.timezone = Europe / Moscow
4. The Allapp.pkg file is an archive of a special format in which there are applications that are additionally installed in the system, as well as additional system libraries and configuration files. The Apkpack.exe utility is used to unpack and package this archive.Attached fileApkPackE.zip(782.44 KB)

All application files (* .apk) in the folder where you will unpack the archive (and from which you will pack the new archive if necessary) will be installed as system (non-removable) applications after the main flashing. Files from the uninstallable subfolders (if you create it) will be installed as user (deleted) applications.
Other (not * .apk) files in this archive:
fyt.prop - performs the same functions as config.txt (see above) - that is, it supplements and overlaps the values ​​in the build.prop file
customer_config.properties - customized hardware settings (better not to touch this file!)
skipkillapp.prop - in English:
The mechanism of the will of the process will be 0 ~ 15, it will not be killed by the OOM.
The top APK's oom_adj is 0, which is the last killed process. This is not the case.
It is not recommended that you accept it.
If you’re looking for a package of<package name>=<oom_adj>will set the process of oom_adj.
It is necessary to set the process name =<oom_adj>.

P.S.
jp2008 @ 02.02.19, 14:17*
I want to add the post of a respected booroondook, my observations.
Thanks for the addition.
Yes, the instruction "twipe_data" in the updatecfg.txt file means deleting all data from the "data" section, which essentially means resetting the settings to the factory value and deleting user applications (however, the contents of the "internal memory card" remain as it was ( unless there is a "twipe_sd" instruction).

And one more trick. If you put the text file "crruptoff" in the root of the flash drive along with the firmware files (yes, this is the file name, without the extension), and this file will contain only one line with the text "fixwifi", then after the firmware you will receive GUwithout GSM / 4G support. The SIM card indicator from the status line will disappear, and WiFi will be the only means of communication with the Internet.

Post has been editedbooroondook - 02.02.19, 14:45

Rep: (447)
I want to add a post dear* booroondook, their observations.
The file Allapp.pkg can be sewed independently of the main firmware. It is enough to put "Allapp.pkg", "updatecfg.txt" and "lsec6521update" in the root of the flash drive, you can also add other files described above (logo, animation, config ...). You can edit the updatecfg.txt file by removing the "twipe_data" line from it (not described above, by the way), in which case the date will be updated without the wipe (without resetting the settings and applications)

You can also restore gu from a bootlup or other byaki by starting the firmware when starting gu, but I still don’t fully understand how, I only managed to randomly launch a couple of times with the reset button and juggling the ass (with an inserted flash drive with full firmware), someone can find regularity

Post has been editedjp2008 - 02.02.19, 14:33

Prod wrote about OBD
Attached Image

sadness will have to change obeshadku

Rep: (2)
* sdfghjk-78 ,

What I did not understand OBD does not support?

Post has been editedaliks407 - 02.02.19, 17:14

aliks407 @ 02.02.19, 17:13*
OBD does not support?

My OBD BT did not want to connect. asked a question produ. apparently only wifi. may then be corrected in the firmware

Rep: (170)
sdfghjk-78 @ 02.02.19, 16:22*
My OBD BT did not want to connect. asked a question produ. apparently only wifi. may then be corrected in the firmware

Here is the first pechalka. If via bluetooth my phone (music) is working at the same time as OBD, then wi-fi can only be switched to o.O device

ES. @ 02.02.19, 18:33*
then wi-fi only by switching to manual devices

So for an Internet there is a SIM card. and distribute through gu can

Post has been editedsdfghjk-78 - 02.02.19, 19:24

Rep: (3)
Happy owners, does this platform have a quick power on mode, as was the case with Intel SoFIA?

Cepreu K. @ 05.02.19, 19:17*
Does this platform have a quick on mode?

In the morning it turns on immediately, but then a sec 30 connects the USB HDD and sings. the radio did not check

Post has been editedsdfghjk-78 - 05.02.19, 19:45

How to get out of the bootlap or what to do if the android does not boot

we throw our firmware into the root of the flash drive
we put in gu
Press the "reset" button with a paper clip, wait for 3 seconds and press again.
the firmware process will start

restored several times already

Post has been editedjp2008 - 05.02.19, 22:14

Rep: (170)
jp2008 @ 5.02.19, 21:14*
restored several times already

And what was restored? What is the reason?

* ES.,
getting the root, mock the potraha, which by the way is also successful with the help of magic, I'll sign for later when there will be time

Post has been editedjp2008 - 05.02.19, 22:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/07/19, 04:50