Black colour

Linkto the TV page on the manufacturer’s website

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
A small overview onYoutube

Firmware
I highly recommend enabling UART in the engineering menu before playing with firmware! In Other Options, set the Uart Enable parameter to On

I managed to get root according to the instructionsfrom here
Useful
Main board

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSterx - 18.03.19, 16:09

Rep: (43)
I bought a subject in front of NG on tmall for 23 000
On the one hand, this money is the most affordable UHD 50 "TV, and it definitely costs its money.
Well, on the other, I would still like more: a powerful processor, more memory, a full-fledged Android ...

It is impossible to watch 4K content using TV: slideshows, friezes, lags. Sometimes 1080p on dynamic scenes slows down and freezes.
However, if you use an external player, then the TV is a fairy tale!

Kodi from the market is buggy - the picture is constantly twitching. Solved by installing 18 RC versions of Leiafrom here
The Elementum plugin is better not to try to use - the telly hangs tight: there is not enough memory or processor resources.

Youtube from pre-installed programs is not updated and can not play content with a resolution higher than 1080

The default sound is MONO. You need to enable stereo in the settings

A bug with time: when turned on, the probability of pulling up time from the network is approximately 50:50

Rep: (0)
help revive okirpichenny Telefunken. history began with the desire to fix all the bugs with YouTube and so on TV of this topic was first flashed firmware from 55diagonali but it worked properly display images .After that without patience and of hopelessness before NG, I decided to risk it and sew on the diagonal 37 and then received a Brick . The question is how ustroin active TV thereon only one flash memory or have something Tipo BIOS where low capacitance and recorded unfortunate bottles. Thanks in advance to everyone who tried to help

* tsova,
Try to download the firmware from the header, unzip it to the root of the flash drive, plug it into the TV and long press the power button to drive it into the firmware mode. It seems like a Standby lamp should blink. Wait until it calms down.
But this is not certain - an instruction from another telefunken. But suddenly...

The second option requires preparation and, probably, disassembly of the apparatus. You need to find the UART and get through it. However, in the engineering menu, by default, UART is turned off. Therefore, this option may not work.

Well, the third - the easiest, but costly - drag it into the service. There they’ll definitely treat

Receivedstock firmwarefrom tech support. Now you can sew more safely

Today I took out the board from the TV. There is USB to TTL CH340G. I don’t know if it is suitable for resurrection or not, but we have what we have on the TV motherboard. I found the UART connector with the GND RX TX pinout.

Friends! Greetings! I bought myself such a TV (in general, for 25t fire, although there are highlights on black), the first in my life of such a plan. Installed recommended programs. HD Video Box - everything works great. I tried it on Kino Tor. Why is it stupid when trying to view. I also did not find a program for watching television - television channels. If someone can prompt something I will be grateful. thank

* tsova,
Immediately take a photo of the board from all sides - show what's there
Have you tried to flash from a flash drive to your native firmware?
Programs need PuTTY or HyperTerminal - try to connect - is there a TV review or is everything dull?

Nevertheless, I highly recommend dragging him to the service. For if you guessed to sew firmware from a telly with a completely different hardware and now you are talking about bios, then the chance to completely screw up the device tends to infinity, as well as the chances of resurrecting it are close to zero. Digging in hardware without a clear understanding of what you are doing is a direct way to the trash

Well, if you already have nothing to lose, then here are the links for self-development:time, two, three
Posted on 1/19/2019, 09:25:

* Mark_T
TryLazy iptv

Post has been editedSterx - 19.01.19, 10:02

this is a photo of my main board

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Even the option with replacing the lanes in Google did not find a too fresh device. Apparently they have not yet filled the matrices in order to sell the boards: sorry:

Set up Movian TV playback from the garbage through the iptvEPG plugin:
Playing any channel on the version from Market (546) and from the Bleeding edge (548) branch with hardware acceleration enabled caused the player to crash.
If you disable hardware acceleration, then instead of a picture slideshow.

Installationfashionfrom* deank solved the problem.

P.S. ACE engine on the telly has not yet set. It stands in LAN, so the playlist in iptvEPG prescribed this:http://91.92.66.82/tra…?ip=192.168.X.XXX:6878

Upd. local ace also pulls fine

Post has been editedSterx - 20.01.19, 16:12

Attached fileTHGBMHG6C1LBAIL_THGBMDG5D1LBAIL.pdf(1.7 MB)

THIS IS A NAND THAT IS INSTALLED ON THE BOARD AND THERE IS NO NEED TO ASK FOR IT EVEN IF THE SOLDERING STATION FULFILL AND THEN BEFORE

Post has been editedtsova - 20.01.19, 18:08

I expanded the TV's memory with a flash drive.

Could not find in scanty and meager settings the function of expanding memory due to a flash drive. Solved a problem in the forehead

Using the appActivity launcherYou can get to the hidden settings that were cut from the TV interface.

Attention! Thoughtless actions can lead to sad consequences!
A warning. When transferring data, application settings may be lost. When accessing a USB flash drive, some file managers try to gain exclusive access, which can also lead to temporal application inoperability. Reboot saves.

In my case, ES Explorer was messing up, which is why Kodi could not access the settings. After the reboot, everything worked as it should.

So, on points:
  1. Install Activity Launcher
  2. In pointSettings click on com.android.tv.settings.device.StorageResetActivity
  3. We get to the Android memory settings menu. Choose our flash drive.
  4. Format as device memory. We agree with the warning about data loss from flash during formatting
  5. If the system reports that the device is slow, we agree
  6. On the offer to transfer data to a USB flash drive - click "transfer now"
  7. Reboot the TV. If you set up a dream in the engineering menu instead of turning it off completely, pull the TV out of the socket or use a third-party reboot application
  8. Enjoy increased application space
  9. If you remove the USB flash drive, you can lose the installed applications and / or application settings! Be careful!

How to demolish the original launcher and install your own

• First you need to make sure that a third-party launcher is already installed in the system (and it starts!). Otherwise, you will have to conjure with the installation when you freeze stock.
    Google launcherFrom the market is installed, but does not start
  • We get the root (the working method is in the header), setTitanium backup
  • In the titanium, click on "Backups"
  • Then we configure the filter so that only system applications are displayed (not necessary, but find the necessary ones faster)
  • Click on the applicationOHDPluginLibrary then Freezing! "
  • We perform a similar operation with the applicationFengxin tv
  • Press the home button on the remote control and select the new default launcher

The second way is simpler. I did not check, but it should work out.
  • You need to install the application on the BBADB-Master-XDA
  • Make sure that ADB is installed on the computer (it is enough to set the path to adb.exe from the package for obtaining root from the header on the first tab in the ADB location section).
  • Comp and TV should be on the same local network.
  • The application should find your TV (see screenshot). Double click on it.
  • After some time, a list of installed applications on the TV appears in the Applications tab
  • Find appscom.asd.launcher and com.besttv.ott , select them and for each click Disable. They should blush.
  • Press the home button on the remote control and select the new default launcher.

Attached Image
Attached Image
M
All images must be hidden under the spoiler.Working with Images on the forum

Post has been editedmihadom - 26.01.19, 17:14

Rep: (468)
* tsova , like this main with s2 support, for some reason it is not visible there :(

Posted on 1/25/2019, 04:34:

SterX @ 01/16/19, 19:55*
Reception of analog and digital signal: PAL / SECAM; DVB-T2 / T / C / S / S2

Post has been editedSattarvoybek - 25.01.19, 04:35

Guys where can I order a remote for this model?

Rep: (246)
So is there HDR or not HDR?

SterX @ 01/16/19, 17:55*
But with HDR it’s somehow not very good - for tests, check the video in the same Smart YouTube HD

And how can I see HDR on a 4K TV while watching FHD video, excuse me?

Rep: (12)
MadKoT @ 01/26/19, 10:28*
And how can I see HDR on a 4K TV while watching FHD video, excuse me?

It is possible in480 rub.

Rep: (6)
Found that the remote control applications work in the settings, you need to select JVC TVs. Maybe someone will come in handy.

* toocool3 ,
Which app?? What settings?

Rep: (6)
* Sattarvoybek , you can download any universal remote from the play market, where there is a choice of the manufacturer of the TV. You select jvc, and picks up the code. This is for phones with IR

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 10:01