Messages 9608
Check in: 04.02.07
Google nexus 5

DiscussionPalm Treo 500
Description | Discussion | FAQ � | Firmware �

[!]Before you ask a question - look

��� FAQ download

. Respect your and other people's time.
[!]For questions about programs / games and their search, please refer to the sections:Programs, Games. Off topic posts removed.

Post has been editedperduemonocle - 22.02.10, 22:46
amdenis
Message#22
23.12.08, 12:35
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 315
Check in: 11.12.07
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

And how does the search for contacts in RUSSIAN letters work? For example, for me, it searches only for buttons that are not occupied by numbers :( that is, on buttons 0-9 it searches only for the English alphabet and sobsno numbers! I think you can fix it somewhere in the correspondence registry - do not tell me where?
kin9pin
Message#23
23.12.08, 15:57
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 07.12.08
Nokia Lumia 920

2sakay, connect the phone to your computer. in network connections, find the network card that matches your animal (treo). and there I think you’ll understand the properties ...;)

Post has been editedkin9pin - 23.12.08, 15:58
RobenBoben
Message#24
23.12.08, 22:49
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 23.12.08

I want to buy this animal. A few questions.
I need to work a lot through the mini-opera, drive text for about 1.5-2 hours (not every day of course). Does the opera slow down during long work, and how does the battery work?
What about the games? Did you try the 3D thread? doesn't slow down?
Some sources write that the processor frequency is 312 MHz, in others 416, so how much?
As I understand it, there is a problem with switching to the Russian layout on the native firmware, the site has a correcting language pack. If I install it, it turns out I made corrections to the software part of the device and it will not be taken for warranty repair?
And the last, if I buy it, it will be my first smartphone, before that there were only braked mobile phones. Will I be disappointed in sarts becoming the owner of the Palm 500? :)
DeN!
Message#25
24.12.08, 09:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 503
Check in: 24.10.07
Nokia 8910i

RobenBoben @ 12.23.2008, 13:49*
I want to buy this animal. A few questions.
............................. I will not be disappointed in sarts becoming the owner of the Palm 500? :)

I wanted to take it myself at first .... But then I read the reviewers something - and changed my mind.
No WIFI. No EDGE. The size is too big. Quiet Speaker

With such a process, nothing (intended for smarts) should slow down! There, as elsewhere, the frequency swims and up to 416-420 MHz the percent accelerates at maximum load.
And if you download from their offsite and install, then they are responsible for this! - The warranty will not be affected!
The price of course in the Euroset is now tempting. If you really need a QWERTY keyboard, you should probably take ....

PS
In order not to be disappointed, before buying, hold it in your hands properly, think about where you will carry it and make a couple of calls!
: yes2: If everything works out, go to the checkout! There will be doubt - it is worth to refrain!

Post has been editedDeN! - 24.12.08, 09:28

--------------------
�
CvetkoFF888
Message#26
24.12.08, 11:14
Iron Felix
[offline]

Messages 1443
Check in: 07.06.08

Should I buy this smart for 6 thousand? Or is it better to buy a rover c6? Does the battery hold the battery and what is the sound of music in your ears?

better palm

--------------------
Do not be afraid if you are alone. Fear if you are zero.
Icq by CvetkoFF
RobenBoben
Message#27
24.12.08, 13:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16

Den! Thanks for the advice!
No WIFI. No EDGE. The size is too big. Quiet Speaker

I don’t need Wi-Fi, especially since it is not anywhere in my provincial town. Lack of edge, bad but not deadly. A quiet call? In the review I read a completely different opinion about the volume:Smartphone Palm Treo 500 provides traditionally high quality WM-devices communication, slightly superior to phones of leading manufacturers. Claims to the earpiece and microphone do not arise. The quality and volume of speech transmission is slightly higher than the average values, and the interlocutor's voice is saturated, but not sharp. Maybe this is a matter of taste?
sakay
Message#28
24.12.08, 14:03
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 26.04.06

2 kin9pin What does the map have to do with it. If you mean the settings in the corresponding network connection, then if I change the IP address of the computer, it is unlikely that the treo will change its own. When connected, the treo takes IP IP 192.168.0.1 for itself, and if I change my computer, the connection from this will not appear.
DeN!
Message#29
24.12.08, 14:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 503
Check in: 24.10.07
Nokia 8910i

RobenBoben @ 12.24.2008, 3:54*
I don’t need Wi-Fi, especially since it is not anywhere in my provincial town. Lack of edge, bad but not deadly. A quiet call? In the review I read a completely different opinion about the volume: .....

Wi-Fi does not have to be somewhere or someone :) It can be at your home or at work.
Here ishere pasha_550writes:
Did not like:
- the battery sits all the way and glitches begin - the network does not see, etc.,
- quiet sound on the phone,
- no WiFi (or didn’t I find it?)
- equipment - I could put a cover ...

Post has been editedDeN! - 24.12.08, 14:42

--------------------
�
amdenis
Message#30
24.12.08, 15:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 315
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

Attached ImageAttached Image

Specifications:
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6 Standard
- Processor: Marvell PXA270 (416 MHz)
- RAM: 64 MB (30 MB available for program operation)
- ROM: 256 MB (150 MB available)
- Interfaces: microSD (supports SDHC), Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, miniUSB 1.1 (for charging / syncing), 2.5 mm headset
- GSM: 900/1800/1900 UMTS: 2100
- Display: 2.4 "with a resolution of 320x240 pixels (QVGA), displays 65,000 colors
- Camera: 2 megapixels, video 320x240
- Dimensions: 16.5mm (D) x 61.5mm (W) x 110mm (H)
- Weight: 120g

- The most charming thing is the price of 6000 rubles. (as of December 2008)

Reviews:
http://www.mobile-review.com/pda/review/palm-treo500.shtml
http://www.sotovik.ru/catalog/reviews/Palm_Treo_500-rev.html

Addition:
Layout Correction File

Post has been edited= Woland = - 28.12.08, 23:08
amdenis
Message#31
24.12.08, 16:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 315
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

... yes, there’s also a couple of themes for the landscape so that they don’t ask where to get themes for it :)

http://www.ekopapers.com/os.htm

I propose by common efforts to replenish the list of such collections (and directly IN A CAP so that there is no rubbish), because I specially re-read all topics about "discussion of topics for MS Smartphone" and an almost empty catalog, of course not very ...
pasha_550
Message#32
24.12.08, 20:05
VZHYK!
[offline]

Messages 9277
Check in: 31.07.07
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox C550

RobenBoben @ 12.23.2008, 23:49*
As I understand it, there is a problem with switching to the Russian layout on the native firmware, the site has a correcting language pack. If I install it, it turns out I made corrections to the software part of the device and it will not be taken for warranty repair?
And the last, if I buy it, it will be my first smartphone, before that there were only braked mobile phones. Will I be disappointed in sarts becoming the owner of the Palm 500? :)

1. The firmware version is the same - I think you will not lose.
2. If you are ready to deal with a constantly sinking battery - you will not be disappointed. :) For my money - a great thing!

Another of the drawbacks is the cheap plastic of the case, although it is made well, sooooo high quality.

- The most charming thing is the price of 6000 rubles. (as of December 2008)

Well, considering that the price of Asus fell to 6500 - it’s not such a big difference .... :)

Post has been editedpasha_550 - 24.12.08, 20:14

--------------------
Posted in HP without asking - was blacklisted.
xxx: a Google abolished or religion does not allow?
yyy: Google is the Matrix, the less you ask it, the weaker the machines will be during the Great Battle
JIeHb
Message#33
25.12.08, 00:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 24.12.08

All the time I used smarts, I was on a simba, I decided to check it out and bought a treo for the entry level, now I understand ... what are the first programs to install? In addition to opera + Asi, I use readers ... which Asya is better to choose for it? the memory card is still small, so I don’t upload anything in large quantities ...

--------------------
yuzayu: riser 3, nokia 5500 (cool), palm treo 500 (weak), nehkh nmp-280, creative zen-on-1-gig, sometimes i use mosk.
JIeHb
Message#34
25.12.08, 00:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

and yes, I bought myself a read-only as an alternative to a player with a 3-inch display ... so far I can’t say anything ... but the letters are visible on it and. this is so far the main thing .. as far as the battery is concerned, He sits down completely on me a day ... I don’t leave ASI at all, I live from the wall to the wall

--------------------
yuzayu: riser 3, nokia 5500 (cool), palm treo 500 (weak), nehkh nmp-280, creative zen-on-1-gig, sometimes i use mosk.
dremm
Message#35
27.12.08, 18:04
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 21.12.08
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox C550

I bought this subject for myself, I have been using it for 10 days already, there is only one complaint - sometimes the screen "dies", i.e. it is impossible to reach the device when it goes into standby mode, I fly with a soft-reset, i.e. He took out and inserted AB.
I bought a Transend microSD HC 4 Gb card - the flight is normal.
The sound in the ears is mediocre, IMHO. There is an iriver T60 player - I use it.
The sound in the external speaker is really nothing, loud.
Vibra is average, enough for me.
The keyboard is very convenient, for ICQ and mail it is.
The battery needs to be rocked - I have a maximum of 1.5-2 days, they say there are reinforced batteries at 2200 maH.
Books are being read, the video is playing - I am converting it all the same. I threw a film of 700 meters in an air container with a divix - there are some brakes, though not always.
The result - for 5990 pockmarked in the yellow network - is worth taking.
py.sy.
In the yellow network now lies HTC Touch for 6000 pockmarked, so note ....
I apologize for the offtopic.
JIeHb
Message#36
27.12.08, 23:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

a few days of use, the flight is normal ... throw a link to a normal opera, otherwise I have a trial for vm5

--------------------
amdenis
Message#37
28.12.08, 11:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 315
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

Touch by the way in the Euroset is not 6000, but 9000. Probablydremm, came across a markdown. In general, I made a conclusion for myself - there is nothing for these 200 MHz to do in mobile Windows. I will never take a two hundred MHz device again ...

Therefore, by the way, Treo liked it.

For 4 days from the date of purchase, I did not experience any particular disappointments. The day before yesterday, a protective film was pasted - for the large display is flush with the case. I did not risk it.

The keyboard behaves interestingly. Very often, smart search with a qwerty keyboard for some reason does not work. But if you reboot and immediately type someone else’s name, everything is fixed until the next reboot. When such a problem occurs, you have to open contacts and there is already a search. Inconveniently.

The keyboard is addictive - the buttons are tight and definitely not the biggest and most comfortable.

I inserted a 4GB SDHC card into the card - it works fine.

I personally liked the sound in the headphones, although I consider myself quite demanding ... Sennheiser PMX-100 headphones and those from the SonyEricsson HPM-85 headset - everything pumps up, it's nice to hear some kind of detail ... That is, I’m kind of better and I didn’t expect it ... But I can safely say that the sound is still better than my HTC's. (I upload files 160-192kbps WMA and less often MP3)

A2DP has nothing to try. I wonder how you are doing there.

Converted and unconverted video twists without a hitch.

The camera surprised by the presence of black in the pictures! O. That is, it does not rustle like the others when you shoot indoors and the object is in the shadow, but really shows the shadow! In short, despite the lack of autofocus and flash, you can put a four on the camera.

3G works and works great, only coverage fails - not always sure reception. Especially in buildings. Wed speed 350-400KB / s

In short, the guy fulfills his money! : yes2:

Post has been editedamdenis - 28.12.08, 11:09
amdenis
Message#38
28.12.08, 11:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 315
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

By the way, if the gentlemen from Palm and Euroset start an active policy NOW, they will manage to cut down more than at the beginning of sales, and the number of readers of this topic will multiply many times :)
RobenBoben
Message#39
28.12.08, 22:45
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16

And the sale of palms then went .... at the beginning of the week I went to one of the Euroset stores there were 4 pieces of tro500 on the window, today it’s already 1. I thought at first I just removed it and asked if I hadn’t bought it. If only they hadn’t sold out, while I was still going to take it :) / If only the price was 6-7 thousand at the beginning of sales, and not the broken 15, Palm would have regained popularity in Russia

Post has been editedRobenBoben - 28.12.08, 22:48
amdenis
Message#40
28.12.08, 23:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 315
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

By the way, who has problems with showing the start page in IE - found a solution.

in HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Internet Explorer \ AboutURLs \ in the value of the home parameter, change files: // to file: //
that is, we simply remove the Latin S - a typo from them, you see! :)
JIeHb
Message#41
29.12.08, 00:40
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

if at first there would be a low price, it would only frighten off the buyers ... and so, it seems that the model is not new, and the new year and the crisis, they have thrown off the price to an attractive one ...
everything triplets me for now ... although there are couples with the Russian language, it simply doesn’t exist =) but I can’t sit down, do not adjust ...

--------------------

109 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/21/19, 10:20 PM