> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 7 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (30)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi 7
PictureRedmi 7
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | R7 Owners Club пїЅ

>>>Mini FAQ<<<

Specifications
  • Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
  • Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm
  • Weight: 180 gr
  • Two nano-SIM slots
  • Display: 6.26 IPS LSD, HD 720 x 1520 pixels (~ 269 ppi), 19: 9
  • Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection (?)
  • Platform: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
  • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 (14 nm) (4x1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver) graphics Adreno 506
  • Main memory: 16/32/64 GB, separate microSD slot up to 512 GB
  • RAM: 2/3/4 GB
  • Main camera: 12 MP, f / 2.2, 1.25Вµm, PDAF, flash, HDR
  • Additional: 2 Mp for background blur
  • Video recording: 1080p @ 30 / 60fps
  • Front camera: 8 megapixel
  • Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
  • Optional: NFC NO
  • WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
  • Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
  • GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
  • IR port
  • Radio, 3.5 mm jack
  • microUSB 2.0, USB OTG
  • OTA update
  • Fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, proximity sensor, compass
  • Battery: non-removable, Li-Pol 4000 mAh
  • Body colors: black, blue, red

No quick charge:https://www.mi.com/global/redmi-7/specs/

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 18.07.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (189)
7a 100% on the MTK Galim will be :(

Rep: (10)
* karramiz I’m afraid that the usual 7 will also be on MTK, it will differ in memory and cameras, except maybe 7 missile defense on the 636 dragon ...

* Dimarikmavr
I even agree on the 450 dragon with xd + and 140mm long: D, okay, and the 3300 battery.

Rep: (19)
* Dimarikmavr 7 pro will also be a shovel. : - /

* Karramiz then take redmi 5. I’m just thinking about this, but you should wait for the announcement of 7 or 7A, IMHO. Although hd + is not enough, after all, most likely less than 5.5 "will not be delivered.

Post has been editedxdimquax - 19.01.19, 18:56

* xdimquax NOTE 7 PRO will be a shovel, but just 7 PRO should not differ much from the usual seven.

* Dimarikmavr as I understand it, note 7 about will come out earlier than seven (and 7A, most likely, even later).

Post has been editedxdimquax - 19.01.19, 19:04

* xdimquax
I have now redmi 5 since spring. I want less.

* Karramiz it is funny that when the six came out, many said "fu, 5.45 in 2018, sucks" and all that. :-)

* xdimquax , Well, those who wanted Redmi 5+ at the price of 5A said so))) I would not refuse NOT 7 with its price, but with a 5.5 display a maximum of 5.7

Post has been editedDimarikmavr - 19.01.19, 23:40

* Dimarikmavr with its current price for hucksters? The problem is also that we have to wait a long time for normal prices for Redmi 7 ...

Post has been editedxdimquax - 20.01.19, 03:03

* xdimquax , No, not current, but declared by the manufacturer. Those. $ 145-205, and I'm ready to pay this money for Redmi 7 Pro (not NOT), if only the percentage was sane, and the screen is no more than 5.85 ". And I don’t see the point of overpaying at the start of sales. Wait 3 months, the price will drop , the jambs will fix, the global will appear.

Post has been editedDimarikmavr - 20.01.19, 18:00

Rep: (2)
Dimarikmavr @ 01.20.19, 17:59*
Wait 3 months

3 months from opening sales ?? Previously, the globalka will not appear?

* taurus78 , Globalka may appear earlier, for example, in a month, but after about three months, prices more or less settle down, so it makes sense to wait.

* Dimarikmavr well, to expect that in 3 months he will start to cost on Ali, as in China, is also not worth it, probably.

* xdimquax Perhaps, but the first hype will subside and it will still be significantly cheaper.

* Dimarikmavr I just hope that by the time Redmi 7, 7A and 7 Pro come out (i.e. not shovels), the hype will subside a little. They are first going to release Redmi Note 7 Pro and Redmi Go.
https://akket.com/andr...n-za-2-990-rublej.html

MediaTek denied rumors about the termination of cooperation with Xiaomi

https://vistanews.ru/computers/285573

Post has been editedxdimquax - 21.01.19, 06:39

They write that some 7A Prime will come out, and not just 7A. They are promised the same on Snapdragon.
Another budget model with good working potential. I must say that the previous Redmi 6A phones, presented in the budget segment of new products in 2018, had a rather weak Mediatek Helio A22 chip. In the Redmi 7A series, they promise to return the more familiar Snapdragon processor. According to rumors, this should be a Snapdragon 429 for 4 cores Cortex-A53, with a frequency of 1.85 GHz and Adreno 504 graphics.

Qualcomm developers announced the transition in this version of the chip to a 12-nanometer process technology, which will make a full replacement for Helio A22. By the amount of memory, one should expect from the model minimum parameters of 2/16 Gb.

The main camera in the Redmi A7 will be single, but its more advanced version will receive dual optics as its main technological chip. It is still not known which sensor will be used in the new series, but, according to rumors, the novelty from the previous Redmi 6A will be used here.

The material and design of the case will also not undergo any special changes in comparison with the previous generation of “budget employees” Redmi from Xiaomi. The diagonal of the display will reach 5.8 inches with full HD +.
https://migid.ru/blog/novinki/xiaomi-2019.html

Post has been editedxdimquax - 21.01.19, 06:40

* xdimquax Well, 7A PRIME sounds ridiculous, almost like an expensive "cheap thing"))) I think someone messed up there, okay, REDMI 7 PRIME, but 7A PRIME ...

* Dimarikmavr was already Redmi Note 5A Prime (Pro). :-D

Rep: (0)
* Dimarikmavr Prime is most likely related to memory. probably the usual 7A will be 2/16, and the prime is 2/32 (well, or 3/32)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 23:20