A95X Max [Android] | [TV Box] [AmLogic S905X2]

Rep: (309)
Discussiona95x max
TV box on S905x2 chip
Discussion пїЅ
After installing Super su, when updating a binary code, get an ever-hanging logo.
Specifications
OS - Android 8.1
-Processor: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex-A53 12 nm
-Graphic processor: ARM Dvalin MP2 support OpenGL ES3.2 / OpenCL2.0 GPU
- Operational memory: 2 GB / 4 GB
-Built-in Memory: 32 GB / 64 GB
-Wifi: 2 * 2 IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 g and 5 g) Support 20 MHz / 40 MHz / 80 MHz
-BT: 4.2
-Ethernet: RJ45 IEEE 802,310 / 100 m / 1000 m
- Support 2.5 inches SSD / HDD up to 2 TB
-Support Video Recording

Reviews
A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Firmware
Useful
Related Topics

K
Branch curator: Vasily_5 For filling caps contact in QMS

Post has been editedVasily_5 - 12.06.19, 10:43
Reason for editing: AtvXperience v3

Rep: (9)
Bolshoy163 @ 03/11/19, 13:56*
give a gift battery

Most likely this is due to safety, such as may explode

Rep: (40)
* aleXela17 ,
No, he sent me a link, like do this order there is a battery.

Hi friend
This I8 can't use lithium-ion battery.

Below one I8 with lithium-ion battery.

https: //www.aliexpress...48356.2.3d7147612k0EAY

Posted on 03/11/2019, 14:17:

* KitSlava ,
There’s a link to the goods from this sale.

Rep: (350)
* bolshoy163 I paid separately for the battery

Rep: (9)
It's different, usually there is a battery (2), and this is another product, with a Lion battery, it costs completely different money, so ask for a gift correctly))

* aleXela17 , in my case, a point to choose either a battery or batteries

Yes, I’ve already thought about it, I’ll cancel the order if I don’t agree, the narrow-eyed zadolbat, they are sorry to make gifts. : D

Rep: (309)
There is a separate topic for discussion of remotes:Discussion Remote for Android miniPC, TV, media centers and other things

Rep: (4)
Bolshoy163 @ 03/11/19, 16:32*
Yes, I’ve already thought about it, I’ll cancel the order if I don’t agree, the narrow-eyed zadolbat, they are sorry to make gifts.

I took herehttps: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.274233edb4k1vlwith a battery in 10 days came

Rep: (18)
Colleagues, is it possible to establish synchronization between this device and a PC running win7 via a waffle?
The bottom line is that grandfather has a laptop on which there are hundreds of millions of photos. Of course, I will backup them, but since the subject will be in the same subnet as the laptop (also with a terabyte), I want to establish synchronization from the laptop to the subject (without reverse).
This is real? I just did it before between win and win, but I didn’t do it between win and android ...

Rep: (13)
KitSlava @ 03/11/19, 13:42*
you need to add this-media.amplayer.boot_vol = 0 to \ system \ build.prop

I’ve opened the folder vendor \ system \ then the text file build.prop, I see a whole list of different commands, where to add media.amplayer.boot_vol = 0, you can take screenshots step by step, damn it is the simplest task, but I'm stupid, here I’ve learned what)

* AM5 , look, there should be the initial letters of the sentence, there and insert or just at the very bottom.

AM5 @ 03/11/19, 18:01*
build.prop

Is this file the same everywhere ?, while I climbed it I met it in different places. Maybe I will write it somewhere else. I use ES Explorer, and then the editor.

* AM5 ,
Be sure to keep the original. The vendor has nothing to do with it, there should be a prop prop in systems.

Bolshoy163 @ 03/11/19, 18:23*
build prop in systems should be.

Yes, he is in the system, but he is also in the vendor. In what place to open the file for later writing the desired? At this pace, I will create a brick from the console)
I need step-by-step screenshots.

Post has been editedAM5 - 11.03.19, 18:38

* AM5 , open the ES Explorer, then on the left side of the device, then system, then build.prop and select the es editor, then on the upper right, change and press enter on the virtual keyboard, an empty line will appear there and enter the line, then save and reboot, that's all. Here is es ES File Explorer File Manager (Post _faber_ # 3284501) and before all this, turn on the tick in the es explorer, on the bottom left.

Post has been editedKitSlava - 11.03.19, 19:00

* KitSlava,
Thanks, all worked well.

Rep: (2)
Lord. And who is struggling with image support when watching movies? Not much, but somehow annoying. In another branch for X96 max they made a new loadable core, but do we have such craftsmen? Everything has already been won and 4k with Cody and the sound of DTS and 5.1. It remains to fix the TV and fix the support

Rep: (2)
Sandal67 @ 03/11/19, 10:55 PM*
And who is struggling with image support when watching movies?

I set the autoframe based on this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez8t3aUhph8
The processor is the same.
The only thing in SPMC (Video Settings) I chose chose hardware acceleration: MediaCodec (Surface).

Post has been editedunclose - 12.03.19, 00:16

Rep: (1)
I got this device. Everything seems to be normal, but straining with a clean android in many applications it’s impossible to control from the remote control because it doesn’t go through the menu without the help of a mouse ... after using the KM9 prefix on an Android TV, a clean android is very sad (((in connection with which the question. to forgive Android TV in this console ?? Someone tried it? Purely technically it is possible? What tips and cautions will be?
It seems like the iron in this beast is exactly the same as in KM 9, there is a desire to try the firmware from it, but ska ... it's scary to get a brick .... can anyone advise what ??

* hryusha , I would not risk it, as it seems to me that everything should be the same, not only the processor, but also the memory chips, video chip, Wi-Fi and TD, etc.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 14:08