A95X Max [Android] | [TV Box] [AmLogic S905X2]

Rep: (304)
Discussiona95x max
TV box on S905x2 chip
Discussion пїЅ
After installing Super su, when updating a binary code, get an ever-hanging logo.
Specifications
OS - Android 8.1
-Processor: Amlogic S905X2 quad-core Cortex-A53 12 nm
-Graphic processor: ARM Dvalin MP2 support OpenGL ES3.2 / OpenCL2.0 GPU
- Operational memory: 2 GB / 4 GB
-Built-in Memory: 32 GB / 64 GB
-Wifi: 2 * 2 IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 g and 5 g) Support 20 MHz / 40 MHz / 80 MHz
-BT: 4.2
-Ethernet: RJ45 IEEE 802,310 / 100 m / 1000 m
- Support 2.5 inches SSD / HDD up to 2 TB
-Support Video Recording

Reviews
A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Firmware
Useful
Related Topics

K
Branch curator: Vasily_5 For filling caps contact in QMS

Post has been editedVasily_5 - 12.06.19, 10:43
Reason for editing: AtvXperience v3

Rep: (2)
Fire4 @ 01/25/19, 08:33*
Who knows what key file she needs and where to get it and where to insert it. In the folder with the downloaded firmware there are two files, one is img, the second one may have a key file, just what to do with it?

I can of course be mistaken, with Android there is not much experience, except for a couple of flashing. But I read about DRM licenses and keys, maybe that's it.
I suppose that the second file should contain something similar and on the right in the menu the birds in the checkboxes should be placed correctly
Z.Y. in the review it sounds beautiful about this piece of iron, Monster TV Boxing :) and what is there for the toy, which is a walker?

Rep: (304)
Fire4 @ 01/25/19, 11:33*
When I select the firmware img file from the header, it gives an error: Kay file not exist!
Look at here:
I, in turn, use the version from this instruction for flashing boxes on amlodzhik:
she does not ask for keys.v2.0.8I also do not ask for keys, though the boxes on the S905x2 have not yet been sewn.

Post has been editedvadvik84 - 25.01.19, 11:21

Rep: (9)
Please post backup via TWRP?

Voodmen @ 01/23/19, 1:36 p.m.*
The prefix came today.

Please make backup backup firmware via TWRP?

Rep: (6)
* Fire4 Sorry, far from this topic. I have never dealt with firmware and do not plan to start yet.

Rep: (3)
There is no cooler but it does not heat up, it works well, 4k video plays without brakes. There is a root, it can be turned on and off as desired.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
* Fire4,
look at a neighboring branch similar to our model.
X96Max (S905X2) [Android]

* laicka
I figured it out. I managed to flash firmware from the header. Everything worked. Tomorrow I will describe the process.

Rep: (10)
* Fire4 ,
You will do a good thing. Suddenly, someone will have such a problem ...

Rep: (6)
* Fire4 , only, if possible, in all details, from beginning to end)

Rep: (344)
* mahno80 , it’s necessary to understand, because the seller wrote to me that the difference is in some kind of chip, I don’t rummage about it: D in my opinion the memory chips are different DDR3L and DDR3

Post has been editedKitSlava - 26.01.19, 06:47

Rep: (0)
* alexd1970,
Good afternoon, did you update the firmware? More interested, does everything work when updating the SuperSU binary file?

Fire4 @ 01/25/19, 9:19 PM*
I figured it out. I managed to flash firmware from the header. Everything worked. Tomorrow I will describe the process.

like this?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUynMuaAGZU

Bob_St @ 01/26/19, 11:43*

like this?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUynMuaAGZU

In general, the order is the same, but:
1. First you need to put the second file from the folder with the firmware called SECURE_BOOT_SET in c: \ Program Files (x86) \ Amlogic \ USB_Burning_Tool \ license \. Otherwise, when downloading the firmware image to the USB Burning Tool, you will constantly receive (see under the spoiler)
2. I did not connect power. He clamped the microswitch through the AV connector and inserted the USB cable from the computer with the previously downloaded firmware image onto the USB Burning Tool. The connection went smoothly. After the "START" ___ firmware ____ "FINISH" and 5-8 minutes of installation after connecting to the TV.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedFire4 - 26.01.19, 13:20

Rep: (159)
KitSlava @ 01/26/19, 13:57*
need to understand

On some pictures behind usb 2.0, on some 3.0

Rep: (344)
* dsa13dsa , yes, on x2 it seems like 3rd

Gentlemen, is this a question? And fig, climb into a new console with pre-installed root access and change the firmware? For what purpose is this all done? Moreover, is the firmware updated by air? Here I read your dances with a tambourine t I can not understand.

Sandal67 @ 01/26/19, 2:43 p.m.*
Gentlemen, is this a question? And fig, climb into a new console with pre-installed root access and change the firmware? For what purpose is this all done? Moreover, is the firmware updated by air? Here I read your dances with a tambourine t I can not understand.

I installed Super su to manage the root and updated the binary code, as a result, at startup only the ever-hanging logo. Wipe partitions via Android Recovery and TWRP did not help. I had to dance.
Based on the acquired dancing experience, he established that it is best to manage Ruth from the utility that Ruth offers to install at the first start. (though the possibilities in this utility are not enough)

Post has been editedFire4 - 26.01.19, 15:58

Now the picture is taking shape. It turns out super su is not necessary. It does not work on 8 bucket as well as on note 5. This is useful information. I read the branch as I am waiting for the box.

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to install Kodi 17.8, or 18 under the shell of Android 8.1? What bit depth is 32, or 64?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 06:02