> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 - Modification and decorations

Rep: (2703)
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 - Modification and decorations
PictureXiaomi Mi Max 3Nitrogen
Description | Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Modification Installation Instructions
Topics
Embellishments
Icons
Modifications
Dialers

Bootanimation

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator.
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedart0502ver - 16.09.19, 12:53
Reason for editing: WaterUI Icons

Rep: (60)
DroN1515 @ 01.29.19, 10:50*
Now there is a stock status bar based on one of the themes with large battery digits, large date and time font and large notification icons.

It may be useful to someone.

пїЅ#пїЅ

Limitless Mi Max 2 7x7 with a large date and battery.mtz (40.38 MB)

and how to apply it? previously recognized also as a theme in .mtz format to use and did not recognize

Rep: (371)
* Xischnik79,
Through application topics.

Rep: (18)
* DroN1515,
DroN1515 @ 29.01.19, 20:50*
with large numbers batteries, large font date and time, and large icons of notifications

fucking great respect, all right - only icons now absolutely can not read, could you (who are over 50 and with glasses: rolleyes:) leave the top and bottom of the standard (4x5, 5x5, 5x6) with a choice ???
as well as full credit !!!!!
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (82)
Tell me what size the right wallpaper for our screen?

Rep: (24)
* Metkij ,
I put only the components of the panel theme, the rest is all in umolachniyu.

Attached Image

Rep: (18)
Hello.
If anyone is interested - how to stay on the classic theme MIUI10, without installing the outsiders, but only replaced com.android.systemui file (system path - media - theme - default) and, with the replacement of throw the file (or giving it the right to " G ", and remove the extension * .zip and reboot)
As a result, finally, the number of batteries to be properly displayed.
All work on the modification belongs to the SW.jmter , jmter for which he had great respect and uvazhuha !!!!
Like this it looks Wait a top row (changing weather widget and clock) Download Market.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Good luck to everyone, and good evening !!
fileAttached filecom.android.systemui.zip(4.17 KB)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A small addition !!!
Yesterday saw again something from which I get rid for a week (interest in the icon batteries) that just did not do: and the Power Meter settings rearranged with interest the species in the graphic, and back 10 times, "For Developers" anything can poperestavlyal, and again pulled the filecom.android.systemui original insert and back, so that there - I almost firmware reflash - in short, the hands in the morning completely dropped.
Attached Image

And it turned out just to the obscene - reaches 20% and is included below (here I used foul language all night) indicatorsaving in the blind.
In general - or turn it off, or wait until it is charged to 20% and above.
Maybe someone will come in handy, too, the struggle for decorations :)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMetkij - 02.02.19, 23:03
Reason for edit: removed after downloading the extension * .zip and changed the widget, and adjusted to 20%

Rep: (4507)
Dialer with enlarged nesting box for xiaomi.eu

Attached Image

Author : art0502ver
Firmware : In the name of fashion
Description :
  • increased the birdhouse
  • with incoming name in the circle
  • lowered the name and buttons below
  • buttons in one row
  • I removed the "notes"
  • name in two lines

Add. screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation : TWRP
Download : Attached fileMIUI10_Xiaomi.eu 9.1.24_InCallUI_Mod.zip (1.06 MB)

Post has been editedart0502ver - 31.01.19, 06:15
Reason for edit: Removed the "notes"

Rep: (89)
Guys, I want to ask, and who can make zero Accessing miui icons in the launcher? At Mi Max2 was such a fashion, here it is:zero paddingAfter all, a lot of space never over does not happen;)

Here is a mod for Mi Max2Attached fileMod_Launcher.zip(131,25 KB)

Post has been editedhawk1981 - 31.01.19, 11:05
Reason for editing: added Falik

Rep: (328)
hawk1981 @ 31.01.2019, 11:02*
Guys, I want to ask, and who can make zero Accessing miui icons in the launcher? At Mi Max2 was such a fashion, here it is:zero paddingAfter all, a lot of space never over does not happen;)

Yes, it would be super

Rep: (26)
* DroN1515,
DroN1515 @ 29.01.19, 18:50*
Now there is a stock status bar based on one of the themes with large battery digits, large date and time font and large notification icons.

About how it is useful. Requests / questions:
- And for 2xSIM resp. 2 x connection strips, if it will fit, plus the speed at KB / sec on a single status bar?
- Is it possible to adjust the lack of temperature, for a seat as aforesaid all would have climbed?
- And can be no 7x7 for media points, and left as it is at the time of installation, such as 4x6 or 4h7?

Sasa80 @ 26.01.19, 18:03*
Fly third-party themes! fly strange

Oh, yes, tell me how to fight, I 4h7 everything is set up, all tailored, putting the topic immediately overloaded
according to the instructions everything, and ... It korezhit and stomps all my screens 4h7 - all somewhere otresayzilo and moved,
and most importantly (perhaps in this case), it was the 4x6 and 4x6 configuration interface or 4h7 disappeared. Disappeared.

And I have to install themes include Lock Home screen Layout.
And drat! Pereklinivaet all geometry, then restore everything from scratch.

memory card is not present. MIUI pro 9.1.17.

roubchi @ 31.01.19, 22:47*
for 2xSIM resp. 2 x connection strips, whether it is fit speed plus KB / sec

I think not, if you just leave the clock without the date and day of the week.

Posted on 02/01/2019, 06:22:

temperature absence

The weather settings disable the display in the status bar.

can be no 7x7

Put through the resources of the components of the panel and only your current theme Oral continue.

Rep: (4507)
Dialer with photo on full screen for xiaomi.eu

Author : art0502ver
Firmware : In the name of the archive
Description
Made a complete inversion from light to dark style
Rectangular cropping photo (1080x2160)
Removed blackout when an incoming call
The text of the name and number is omitted below.
Name in several lines
Buttons are made in one row (to avoid overlapping text)
Removed "Notes" button
Replaced the default photo
The background when calling are blurred wallpaper lock screen

Add. screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation : TWRP
Download :
Attached fileXiaomi.eu_9.8.8_Big_Photo_Mod.zip(9.89 MB)

Past versions

All photos after installing the photo must be assigned again, otherwise it will be crookedly displayed!
Normal display of elements during a call is guaranteed only with a stock theme and a stock size and type of font.
P.S. Do not forget about backup before installing the mod.

Post has been editedart0502ver - 12.08.19, 17:47

Found where the grid 5 in a row, but there was a large geometric question, this can be done ??

- The grid 5 to 7, all would be fine but the icon label badly cut, their font can not be reduced slightly meddling? (Without changing the size of the system font)
- Icon size to increase a little as possible (diameter or side of the square, in pixels)? Then staff would have climbed signatures.
- Spacing, that is, from the edges of the field and the voids between the rows and rows - can be reduced? Then would the icons larger and staff signatures all got into would be 5x7.

Probably the last true first. Because the void. They felt relatively hefty
icon size, them there for a couple of millimeters to remove, place of darkness ... And then look at what the wallpaper.

Post has been editedroubchi - 02.02.19, 17:36

Metkij @ 02.02.19, 21:07*
Here (L)

But there in the screenshot 4 rather than 5 icons in a row, and yes, L, as it were OK, but I'm straight 5 in a row I want, and I had to make
not L, and M (general-system this setting), it is, because if L and 5x7 then it is signed by the guard, cut too.

But if the 5 in a row but reduce the margin and padding (between the rows and columns of the grid) to 2-3mm, then instead of these voids would just signatures.
But I would very much enlarge the icon itself is necessary. Here NxN pixels N is more to do. Not increasing the size of the font signature thus
large icons - as long as you like signature. But again, padding / intervals for this it is necessary to narrow.

Have any of craftsmen worked on this ?? This is not the stupid scale and DPI general (the developer settings)
this is so that icons closer together and become larger, the indent spacing relative to the size of the icons.

PS. 2-line there is a problem - then narrow margins will not succeed, for 2 lines need a large space between the rows.

Post has been editedroubchi - 02.02.19, 23:54

Rep: (228)
Adding items to change the desktop grid menu on the official Global Stable 10.2.1.0 OEDMIFK firmware and other firmware.

Attached filecom.miui.home.zip(325 bytes)

It adds the ability to change the desktop grid to 5x7, 5x8.
Requires Root and file manager works with the root.
1. In the attached fileremove the .zip extension
2. The file is moved to the default folder, the path:system / media / theme / default
3. Set file permissions:rw-r-r-
4. Restart the machine.

Option for TWRP.
Attached fileLauncher Mod.zip(131.28 KB)

Post has been editedwqbpw - 10.02.19, 14:08

Rep: (947)
Patch for setting the clock in the center

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description : Go to the link, click download ... Choosing our model ... Select the firmware version. Established through TWRP
Link to download : https://mi-globe.com/miui-center-clock-mod/

Post has been editedSalm - 07.02.19, 15:38

Rep: (947)
* Soci , No, it is not difficult. BUT there under each firmware file for your own installation and removal.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSalm - 07.02.19, 16:04

Rep: (1)
Hello! Maybe those who have patched the manager? Firmware moui 10 Global

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/19, 1:57