I really need firmware for Fly Life Mega | I ask for help, do not pass

Rep: (12)
I really need firmware forFly life mega
percentMT6737H
It was stitched out of carelessness from MT6737T and the body went out. When turned on, the gray screen lights up, after a second blinks several times and goes out.
The phone is new and ALIEN! Help guys. I'm disappearing.
I rummaged through what I could, but nothing was done to him.
Help.

Posted on 1/12/2019, 10:39:

I will gladly accept backup from such a phone, as on the Internet for this percent there is nothing but I can’t imagine how to be.

Rep: (2)
* mrvincher , through the SP flash tool it is necessary. Set from M-ki or another.

Posted on 1/12/2019, 12:37:

* mrvincher , the first time I see such a percent, there 6737 simple

Post has been editedTankov_IZ_WoT - 12.01.19, 12:37
Reason for editing: B

Rep: (12)
https://euroset.ru/sam...ipp_uid1=1538467735408

There percent MT6737H

from M-ki there is a link?
from MT6737T I killed the body

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon! All PCBA BasedMT6737Hflashed scatter fileMT6737T

from the off site there is firmware 6737T after the firmware a white screen is loaded and then a white blink starts, even recovery is killed the employee of the fly company replied that only their Server centers can return to life, because they have firmware for H, in the public domain there is no such firmware

Posted on 1/22/2019, 09:06:

the issue price will be somewhere from 600-1000r approximately

How are you with the firmware search? Stepped on the same rake: blush:! If there are options, let me know)

* mrvincher , * dmyakovlev , flash from the T version. If some kind of error crashes with hashes, write this; you need to edit the scatter.

There is only one firmware on the Fly service portal. And there are no complaints on different revisions of the motherboards !!!
This defect can be from a strongly discharged battery (3.4 V), as written above)))
PS: There is a compact series, but there is a Spredrum processor, the flash driver is different ...

Post has been editedXruz - 09.02.19, 22:24

Rep: (1)
I understand everything is useless? Does anyone know how to get the root?

Good day!

I have the following story:
They brought this unit to install the necessary programs. Well, like Sberbank-online, Viber, Classmates, some kind of antivirus.
I put everything from the playmarket as it should. But...
when you launch Sberbank-online, the application screeched - you have a virus!
I run KES10 antivirus (license), it also squeals - VIRUS !!!
see picture
Attached Image

Moreover, it can be seen that the virus sits in Setting.apk firmware

I immediately decided to reflash the phone. and immediately stepped on a rake :-)
I did not look at the type of processor. In this model MTK6737H is used, and everywhere on the Internet firmware for a model with a processor MTK6737T
Well, I asked ... I got a brick. When you turn on the phone, the screen starts to glow dimly, then it blinks and all over again. Until the battery runs out :-(
For almost a month I was looking in the internet. Well, there is no necessary firmware .... A person is waiting for a phone, and I have boiled it (for the first time in my life) - how much before it was flashing ...
Recommended to flash from the letter M - but found one.
And today, on the Internet, I found ... Where I can’t say, but not our model, but with the letter T. But it works !!!!!
Here is a picture:
Attached Image

The phone started up, but alas, the virus also remained. And it seems you have to drive IMEI. But still better than nothing
Attached Image

Who needs the firmware here is a link to Yandex Disk:https://yadi.sk/d/TCMzLrMeMyOoiw
Stitched using Flash Tool v5.1828.01.000:https://yadi.sk/d/kIzi62LUBAzMDw

In connection with the above (restored phone), I have a question. How to kill the virus now?
Normal firmware, as I see it, is not expected.

PS This phone was taken from us in the Citylink store.
They brought me another one with the virus, but purchased in ONLINE TRADE.RU online store

* poshataev,

This is all this virus sits. most likely this is an advertising virus from the manufacturer. I've been looking for 3 weeks now how to rut, but it's useless there is no TWRP for the fly at all ... if someone could unsubscribe. I will be very grateful. otherwise it’s not a telephone but a working brick.

Post has been editedcool.tengiz5 - 24.02.19, 15:55

* Marosxxx, that is yes. But Sberbank is not installed online. writes a virus in a system file. But in order to cure the file you need root rights. which can not be obtained

* Marosxxx, here I am about it. generally fly is evil ..

HERE A LINK TO THE RECOVERY FIRMWARESmartphone Fly Life Mega - Firmware Android 7.0 Nougat, clean

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19 5:46 PM