Selection and comparison of headphones for the range of LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 | Headphone selection and comparison

Rep: (1009)
Selection and comparison of headphones for the LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 line

Music LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 пїЅ

Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedmihadom - 10.01.19, 23:32

Rep: (9)
Ali appeared filters for lz a6. Interestingly, on the A5, they fit?

https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32870606254.html

Rep: (11)
Hello everyone, maybe someone will be interested, for my G7 my mini-dream is a set of headphones (left 3 models out of all 7 I have, I will not indicate them, because they are not interesting at all): 1.TRN V80 (hybrids with a microphone) - (street-to-work-from-work) - for me, the sound they give out is much better than the complete ones, so to speak, the initial level, which, although slightly V-shaped, sounds very good with its own money and I like it 2. TFZ Series 4 - dynamos with a very decent sound for your money (especially like the low frequencies and snfs issued by them) - (there was an opportunity to comparing the sound in the cabin with the more expensive TFZ-King pro and Secret Garden- I did not understand for myself not much difference in sound, and personally, for my taste, not everywhere in favor of their more expensive models for significantly larger money than S4). 3. LZ-A5 - hybrids with a stunning sound in the entire range (in their submission to the G7 for quite an ideal, I personally would like a bit more powerful and bright, whether it’s a low end, again for my taste). I am aiming in the near future for some interesting "fittings" (NK6 + -or something newer and more interesting). For some reason, S4 became the biggest revelation in the sound, but not A5 (I’m not an audiophile, who examines all frequencies and mn under a microscope, I just like high-quality sound) and subjectively I don’t feel like “doros” even before I fully understand A5 / cable / did not finish it ..- I understand that they give out almost perfectly what the author put into the music, but the sound of S4 is more emotional, again - today. Player using UAPP with bitperfect on. I want to thank you so much to everyone who shares their opinions in this thread and really helped me to make a choice of models I don’t regret about, especially ShadowTM, ArtFlash, Snowy88, YuriyArz, SabreDAC, Helvegen, Phideaux, shumilov81. : Thank_you :: victory:

Rep: (0)
Could you advise headphones with the following parameters:
Preferred music: heavy metal, rock
Music format: flac (44.1 kHz / 16 bit)
Device: LG V30 + (logical :))
Budget: up to 10-12 thousand rubles

There are no preferences.

Rep: (315)
* vampir155 ,
As already comrade above wrote off tfz s4 under your styles.

Rep: (18)
Gosya777 @ 12.01.19, 02:11*
but the emotions are caused more by the sound of S4,

: Good: I agree completely, in the sound of S4 there is naturalness and naturalness (in my understanding) about the detail and the scene will not be repeated. I especially hear this in the compositions of Chris Rea (iridescent hoarseness of the vocal is simply fascinating with its "truthfulness").
The plans to search for their headphones, too, were Lz A5, but the S4 completely blocked all desires at the moment.
But the “marching-street” version turned out to be (strangely enough) -Kz Zs5 with a BT collar (from KZ-second version), which supplanted both Trn V80 and Ve monk +. And surprisingly, they simply ideally approached Yandex Music in terms of evuk’s quality and usability. The only negative is not a very high-quality microphone, but so far it is tolerated. What does the wire Zs 5 use no desire from the word "absolutely."
Something like this: blush:

* antwal ,
And what prevents tfz s4 from using on the street?

Shumilov81 @ 01.12.19, 23:53*
And what prevents tfz s4 from using on the street?

What's the point? If, when walking (the road to work and back), I’ll not hear half of what I hear during “thoughtful listening”, when walking along busy streets and crossings with motor transport.

* antwal ,
If a good sound insulation is all audible, all the shoals of headphones.

Shumilov81 @ 01.13.19, 00:08*
If good noise isolation

Good noise isolation (and the S4 even has good ambushy with its own) + very good sound quality in the headphones in my opinion greatly reduces attentiveness and a sense of danger when you are close to the road.
P.S. and on the topic:
It is already difficult to find the S4 on sale, but Tfz t2 Galaxy on Ali is in the reviews they write that they are very similar to the S4 sound, only slightly less bass. Sounds tempting of course (more and the price is around $ 60), but .....

Post has been editedantwal - 13.01.19, 00:27

Rep: (11)
Antwal @ 01/12/19, 10:50 PM*
with BT collar

I agree with the above, excluding the "collar", because when using it, the muzofonnye superiority of our apparatus is lost, because the same sound in such a scenario will give out almost any body with a price tag and is an order of magnitude cheaper, again IMHO: smoke:

Gosya777 @ 01.13.19, 00:22*
I agree with the above, excluding the "collar", because when using it, the muzofonnye superiority of our device is lost, because the same sound in such a scenario will give out almost any body with a price tag and is much cheaper, again IMHO

All this is absolutely correct, why he himself was surprised at such a fact in my case. For some time I tried to wear Trn v80 (with a wire) on the street, it would seem that anyone should be better, but returned again to Zs 5 and the BT collar unconditionally.

Post has been editedantwal - 13.01.19, 00:45

In my opinion, very good sound quality in headphones greatly reduces attentiveness and a sense of danger when it is close to a vehicle.

For several years with a good sound in the ears, constantly moving around the city and never got into an emergency.

What is better to play with V20:Rosewill EX-500orSymphonized NRG 3.0 ?

Shumilov81 @ 01.13.19, 07:37*
For several years with a good sound in the ears, constantly moving around the city and never got into an emergency.

And I'm just trying to explain that the Kz Zs5 + version of the BT collar (with AptX actually working) in conjunction with NM gives a good sound quality (I repeat in my case) when the music is in the background. For example, I am currently writing this post and listening to the Sade song “Like a Tattoo” in the above version, I enjoy the timbre of her vocals, the overall sound of the instruments, the presence of any kind of scene, etc. , but the main focus of thought on writing this post. And it suits me more than. Of course, there is no such detail and depth of the scene as on S4, but in this particular case it is not necessary (again, I repeat), however, the feeling of cheap plugs with the sound “just something bummed” does not exist either. Well and importantly, the lack of wire binding is sometimes very convenient.
And another very interesting feature: in the wired version of Kz Zs5, they often sinned with sibilance (they had to put felt filters), and in conjunction with BT, this went off and stopped using filter filters.
Well, I pofludili: D at the same time and the topic was slightly cheered up: thank_you:

Gosya777 @ 12.01.19, 02:11*
and not A5 (I’m not an audiophile, who examines all frequencies and mn under a microscope, I just like high-quality sound) and subjectively I didn’t feel like “Doros” even before I fully understand A5, I didn’t pick up the right filter / cable / did not warm up ..- I understand that they give out almost perfectly what the author put into music, but the sound of S4 is more emotional

But under this idea I will subscribe to 100%: good: I think a considerable number of people (including myself) will not be able to properly evaluate the very good and excellent sound quality in various headphones due to physiological features, habits, character, music culture finally. Hence the controversy "hoarse", ambiguous reviews, trying to still "find your sound." Probably the most valuable advice is to believe your ears.

Rep: (1)
Not always, sometimes the comparison path is interesting and that's it. That is, one composition and a couple of headphones. And it is on this device and this software.

Post has been editedVredny86 - 13.01.19, 14:22

Rep: (84)
All the best sound!

Looking for a reason for fresh sensations, I could call Rock Zircon, Sennheiser HD4.4 over the wire as a model (I won't write “mine”, as is customary, as the characteristics of this note do not change, I didn’t make them myself, just bought: lol :)

Candidates (for the first two in an unpaid order, asked for a discount, mentioning this forum, or how is that necessary?):
Tin Audio T2 (Igor writes that the HF is sawing a little and the subbass needs sticking to the passport)
TRN V80 (I'm afraid of "not such a" sample)
Urbanfun MkII (same)
Revonext QT2 (like all the rules)

And taking this opportunity, I would like to note the quality of “zero” on KZ, I killed the next daughter, I haven’t seen such thickness and quality in my ears for $ 10:

The V30 + sounded great.

* vmarhenko7, as they have written many times, the difference between an on and off DAC is audible only on headphones that can show it.
A DAC greatly improves MF / HF accuracy. And it is very well heard, provided, of course, that the headphones are capable of this accuracy.
The difference between the filters is also there, but not as obvious as from the inclusion of the DAC.
* thalamix, T2 will be noticeably more interesting than the rest of this list. But here, like, for headphones, a separate topic was created.

Rep: (617)
* thalamix,
T2 smartest dynamo, and for me, as a lover of armor and isodinami became a revelation, and even for such a ridiculous price tag

Rep: (84)
Sorry, I did not have time to read in that thread:
How with subbass on T2 + V30 +?

Well, at the same time what is better for the V30 +?
  • HyperX Cloud Silver or Revolver (listened, clean, but somehow quiet and ... far away chtoli)
  • Superlux HD330 / 440
  • Creative Aurvana Live!
  • Sennheiser HD569 (listened to HD4.4 - I like everything)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/18/19, 12:44