> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Owners Club Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S (Polaris)
Mi Mix 2S
What is your version of the Mi Mix 2S
6/64 [ 341 ] ** [68,47%]
6/128 [ 136 ] ** [27,31%]
8/128 [ 4 ] ** [0,8%]
8/256 [ 17 ] ** [3,41%]
Total votes: 498

Rep: (496)
Owners ClubXiaomi Mi Mix 2S (Polaris)
Attached ImageM1803D5XA, M1803D5XE, M1803D5XC, M1803D5XT
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ
Attached Image

Welcome to the Owners ClubXiaomi Mi Mix 2S!

This club is created for communication of device owners.Xiaomi Mi Mix 2Son various issues
does not fit into the framework of the existing order, placed in special sections (sm.perechen the better)!

useful links
Local slang: dirol:
  • Opsos - cellular operator
  • Firmvar (firmvar) - firmware literally embedded software or firmware. With regard to the modern smartphone - firmvar a set of files (firmware), responsible for the operation of the phone hardware: sensors, sensors, communications, and also for displaying the correct information about the device. Firmvar "delivered" by the device manufacturer with its proprietary firmware. In the case of Mi Mix 2S in the archive with the stock firmware has a firmware-update folder in which both contain the above files.
    Standard firmvar
    Attached Image

• Modem (modem) - firmvari part, responsible for the operation of the wireless (radio) communications, including mobile communications, wi-fi, GPS.

CounterMessages sectionBreakerdisabled (cheat messages to new users will not work;). We wish you all lots of fun!

On the issue of filling caps please contactQMSto the author of the themeBollex

Post has been editedBollex - 27.11.19, 16:00
Reason for editing: Useful links

Rep: (179)
* Bollex, resize the image in the header on the phone in black and white even if: blush:

razorqhex @ 10.01.19, 17:17*
black or white even if

: D and I am waiting for this question))
It was the first attempt at writing: blush: I wanted something "such")
Green Mix 2S taken from herehttps: //www.gizmochina...reen-xiaomi-mi-mix-2s/
The device with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal memory - cool))

Of black and white is something all the same pictures, but do not want to repeat. What to do?))

Post has been editedBollex - 10.01.19, 17:36

* razorqhex,
It was
Attached Image
It became
Attached Image
* razorqhex, The second option I have for the group in a cart did))

Post has been editedBollex - 10.01.19, 17:47

Rep: (127)
In the previous phone used include camera (or torch) without unlocking the device by means of a double (long) pressing the power button.
On Mituese (and probably in other Mi devaysakh) can also be configured such access.
Menu / Advanced Settings / Buttons and gestures .
Configured to activate the flashlight, double-tap the Power button.
A launch of the camera, I did not set up a further, because and so it is included in default by double-clicking the volume down button.

Post has been editedr-lee - 10.01.19, 18:12

lamb001 @ 26.11.18, 15:07*
Hidden features settings (firmware Global 10.0.6.0, may be in other works)
It is necessary to quickly knock several times on the following items Settings / About phone:
- Version Android: short graphic test;
- Version MIUI: Enabling developer mode, then Settings / System and device-Advanced Settings / Developers;
- Processor: Sending error report;
- Internal Memory: Information (settings) of the cellular networks and Wi-Fi;
- Kernel version: Engineering menu.

According to the instructions fromthis postI climb the hidden settings.

The so-calledEngineering menu Which is run by tapping the kernel version is super functional verification of hardware that can not but rejoice.
Having re-read a bunch of posts about the problem with the proximity sensor, and at the same time about the ambient light sensor (one to the right of the earpiece, the other on the left), played in the engineering menu.
In general, a great option not to stick any needles in the slots unnecessarily. Those. in case of problems with the screen turns off, or Auto-Brightness, run the test and see whether or not the sensors react, if not, then the pollution takes place when responding, the problem lies elsewhere. Are my thoughts on this subject.
And by the way GPS test, too standard tools can be carried out without unnecessary software. In general, convenient menus.
Attached Image

Post has been editedBollex - 11.01.19, 17:57

Rep: (24)
somehow sad here)

TypuCT1 @ 13.01.19, 0:00*
sad

So there is no one to tell jokes))
Here's a video. Photographed on Mi Mix 2: D
Attached fileVID_20190112_191940.mp4(15.07 MB)

Rep: (1)
Bollex @ 10.01.19, 17:45*
The second option I have for the group in a cart made

And where is it?)

blamer @ 14.01.19, 12:53*
And where is it?)
if the question of the group, the first link belowspoiler ;-)

Rep: (158)
Something incredible is happening with incoming calls at the last global stability firmware 10.2.1: have two friends, the owners of a subject, it is impossible to take up the challenge, as pandemonium begins with a smartphone: he is somewhere starts to press, something triggers, etc., as the screen does not go blank.
This is the same - a disaster of some sort!
I can not hear, did not promise anything: when the system update will be released, which would have to fix this mess ?!

Post has been editedOrganizerOnline - 14.01.19, 17:21

Rep: (124)
OrganizerOnline @ 14.01.19, 16:20*

From eu is this same version - everything is fine.
Globalka is evil!

Post has been editedrich man - 14.01.19, 21:51

OrganizerOnline @ 14.01.19, 17:20*
have two friends, the owners of a subject, it is impossible to accept the challenge,

After a week of use on Mi Mix 2S globalke such obvious problems with the reception of calls have not noticed, there is very convenient to both the reception and hang up calls.
Pleasantly surprised by the work of AI in this part: simkarty calling is not selected by default, but each time you call the system remembers how simkarty you called last time, and the call takes place with the same sim card, but with a timer, so you can change your choice. Very educated decision on AOSP is no such.
Before Mi Mix 2S on another device sitting on the Android 9 (a lot of different firmware used, stopped at AOSiP). So on MIUI 10.2.1.0 I see that there is very much works the same way as AOSP, only the shell of Xiaomi.

Post has been editedBollex - 15.01.19, 07:38

Rep: (158)
"What's wrong with XIAOMI MI MIX 2S? Pluses and minuses!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv2SKsjdAGA

* OrganizerOnline , Straight after the first minus turned off. Housing Kaif. Chic and very comfortable.
: heppy_dancing:

Rep: (10)
OrganizerOnline @ 17.01.19, 23:36*
"What's wrong with XIAOMI MI MIX 2S? Pluses and minuses!"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv2SKsjdAGA

It has long been on this clown unsubscribed biased "reviews" ..

Rep: (4)
Take the ranks. Toksho bought) yet naturally pleased with everything except the "Russian globalki"

satanas601 @ 23.01.19, 09:51*
but "Russian globalki"

Kind of like orRussian lokalku or globalka!))

Post has been editedBollex - 23.01.19, 11:01

Rep: (7)
Fire apparatus. Strains are only 2 things.
1. Proximity sensor, it is unclear how pofiksit.
2. Battery Zhor, especially zhor night, up to 20% per night. It is clear that everyone and everything is included, but was not even close to the same Honor 8x this. At 8 am removed from charging, already 69% left (

Trashkiller @ 23.01.19, 13:32*
1. Proximity sensor, it is unclear how pofiksit.

Accept the fact that the price to pay for unlimited screen and no bangs became zapihivanie light sensors and proximity to the microcracksright andto the left of the earpiece. "Fix" addiction to such a construction work and tried not to clog the hole near the speaker. There is no third!))
Trashkiller @ 23.01.19, 13:32*
2. Battery Zhor,

MIUI began to get used to working at Mi Mix 2S, though it was about to leave on a cast. I decided for myself that I will deactivate some network connections that do not use the here and now. At night, I leave the included wi-fi, a notification come steadily, while there is no constant check the connection and automatically switch between networks. Today, for example, 2% in 6 hours of sleep ate. 8% per day over 10 days of standby time. In theory, of course: rolleyes:
As for consumption in active mode, and then there is nothing to say - working machine - there is consumption, does not work - there is no flow. However as sd845 under the hood: yes2:

Post has been editedBollex - 13.08.19, 13:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/02/20, 20:02