> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Wi-Fi FTP Server (FTP Server) | FTP server for transferring files, photos, movies, songs etc ..

Rep: (205)
Wi-Fi FTP server (FTP Server)
Version: 1.8.8

Last update of the program in the header:27.05.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Convert your phone / tablet to a full-featured FTP server.

Description:
Turn your phone / tablet into a full-featured FTP server!
Use an FTP server to transfer files, photos, movies, songs, etc., from a device using an FTP client, such as FileZilla or another explorer or browser on another device.
Fast transfer speed, no complicated settings, 1 touch and server started, without using internet connection or USB cords, from any device within the coverage area of ​​your WiFi network.

Key features:
  • Full FTP server with custom port number
  • FTP / TLS / SSL (FTPS) support
  • Customizable anonymous access
  • Customized folders home (mount point)
  • Customizable username / password
  • Forget about using a USB cable to transfer files and copy / backup files over Wi-Fi
  • Works through Wi-Fi LAN.
  • Forget about not being able to transfer files between Android and iOS, just turn on the server and use files on another device through any FTP client on another device, of any size, format and not using mobile Internet.
  • Transmission speed is much faster than via Bluetooth.
Connection Steps:
1. Connect to a Wi-Fi network and open applications.
2. Click the "Run" button.
3. Enter the URL of the server in the FTP client or explorer window to transfer files.
Please note that the address will start withftp: //if you are using a secure network when transmitting then ftps: //
Useful

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Medha apps
Write to the developer: e-mail
Picture Picture
Changes:
What's new:
Screenshots and updated translations..

Download: Version: 1.8.8 GP
Wi-Fi FTP Server (FTP Server) (Post VernyjPes)
Download: PRO version: 1.8.8 GP
Wi-Fi FTP Server (FTP Server) (Giacomino Post)
Download: Version: 1.8.8 noAds
Wi-Fi FTP server (FTP Server) (Post vladrevers)
Download: Version: 1.8.8 Modded by>root<
Wi-Fi FTP Server (FTP Server) (Post>root< )
Download: Version: 1.8.5 SSID for Android 8+ Wi-Fi FTP server (FTP Server) (Post vladrevers)
Download: Version: 1.8.1 MOD Wi-Fi FTP Server (FTP Server) (Post by cergor)
Previous versions of GP
Previous versions of MOD

Post has been editedNeVeR - 22.07.19, 11:38
Reason for editing: Update: modification 1.8.8 Modded by>root<, corrected the releaser

Tech post:
FileZilla - PC Client
Filezilla - FTP, SFTP client for PC.
Attached Image
Attached Image
FTPManager - client for iOS
FTPManager - FTP, SFTP client for iOS
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNeVeR - 12.01.19, 10:16

Rep: (34)
A good application ... It would be if there was a widget, otherwise you have to open the application, then tap it again. A chore ...

It would be if there was a widget, otherwise you have to open the application, then tap the button again. Chore ...

And even better if they integrated it into the firmware, or the firmware was already with this function) and the ability to turn on from the curtain.

Rep: (34)
NeVeR @ 01/18/19, 19:51*
and the ability to turn on the curtain.

The shutter is also a double tap. The widget on the table is optimal :-)

Vladvlado @ 01/18/19, 11:47 PM*
The shutter is also a double tap. The widget on the table is optimal

The next update will support the creation of the widget, is working on it.
I corresponded with the developer.

Rep: (2873)
Wi-Fi NoAds FTP Server
Version: 1.8.3
Changes
  • Fully removed Google ad code and analytics code
  • Buttons "Rate" and "Buy About" as in the paid version are missing

Download: Attached fileWi-Fi_FTP_server_v1.8.3_NoAds_VL.apk (1.33 MB)

Rep: (25)
In the Pro version of the caps(WiFi_FTP_Pro.apk (1.33 MB))At the top is the "Rate" button. Trifle, but not nice.
In the version from the post above(Wi-Fi_FTP_server_v1.8.3_NoAds_VL.apk (1.33 MB))This button is removed.

At the top is the "Rate" button. Trifle, but not nice.

In the application there are no advertising banners or anything, just a button to evaluate the pro-version (in the non-pro version), compared to hundreds of other applications from the GP in which there are a lot of this advertising.
Write a review, contribute to in support of the developer to the further development of the application, there is nothing pleasant.
The author said in a correspondence that he was working on a widget, agree that if you remove the ability to write to the author about the application, whether it’s bad or good, it’s not good to eat.
My opinion is that removing the feedback / rating button is the first way to transfer an application to the category of dead applications! IMHO

Post has been editedNeVeR - 31.01.19, 09:13

Rep: (2873)
NeVeR @ 01/31/19, 8:12*
My opinion is that removing the feedback / rating button is the first way to transfer an application to the category of dead applications! IMHO
I didn’t have this button during the first installation of the pro version, or I was guided by the screenshots from the header .. actually not a problem, I will transfer the version to the bottom of the settings on the next track ..
NeVeR @ 01/31/19, 8:12*
no banner ads or anything
Screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedvladrevers - 24.02.19, 17:37

Rep: (0)
When accessing from a computer, through the Network Neighborhood, when trying any actions with files in the name of which there are Russian letters, it asks for a password and IE opens with a message that it is impossible to access.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedTaygor - 04.02.19, 14:26

* Taygor,
Just checked, everything opens for me:
Attached Image

Try it through Filezilla, and it’s more convenient to work there.

Posted on 02/04/2019, 14:11:

* Taygor,
Or try port 2221.

I tried. Same.

Taygor @ 02/04/19 18:32*
I tried. Same.

Anonymous access is not turned off?
Maybe this is asking for a password.
Attached Image

Please note that the address will start withftp: //if you are using a secure network when transmitting then ftps: //

Post has been editedNeVeR - 04.02.19, 14:41

Anonymous access is disabled. With login and password everything is fine. Problems only with files and folders in the name of which there are Russian letters. With English names everything is fine. Read, copy and paste.

* Taygor,
Then only communication with the developer, I see a similar problem on the GP:
Attached Image

Address: [email protected]
From the experience of communication I will say that it responds quickly, within an hour.

A little bit wrong. I have Russian files and folders normally visible in the computer's explorer, but when I try to copy / open, the above error occurs. If I rename a file that is not opened / not copied so that there are no Russian letters, then the problem disappears.
The same thing is happening with another program.
FTP Server

Rep: (1)
My network does not detect on my new phone. Writes "unknown ssid".

On all other devices everything is fine.

It seems that the 8th android is not friendly.

* Vargarix,
Try the non-Pro version and better download it from the GP, saw in the update logs that the author added new modules for working with other versions of androids. Maybe your added.

Post has been editedNeVeR - 09.02.19, 09:12

Rep: (1)
NeVeR @ 09.02.19, 12:11*
Try a non-Pro version and better download it from GP

So did ...

Rep: (77)
On windows 10 x64, there is no access to the folder, on x86 everything is ok, is it fixable somehow?

Post has been editedsarpek - 09.02.19, 13:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.08.19, 03:10