Best stand and Best belle Description
Max-3 and Max-2 (Belle)Description
FRESH 3, FRESH (stnd font) and FRESH-3 Belle Description
MINIMA new Description
MAXIMAL-4 FINISH Description
Remind Minima (M-3 new 2) Description

Mirrorfor the firmware download user providedtank666111

Firmware archive

[!] For questions about programs / games and their search, please refer to the sections: Programs , Games . Off topic posts removed.
[!] We kindly request! Lay out the software / themes / games not in the topic, but in the relevant sections. Do not litter this topic.

Post has been editedandrei_d1978 - 02.04.17, 15:28
Reason for editing: Adding firmware to the header

Rep: (461)
Well, the recommended 16 will not be exactly for the first time.

I will wait for a more interesting model on this platform, although in addition to 7210, 8800, I don’t like the design at all.
Maybe Samsung will release something, I do not like them, but at least the design is not bad.

Rep: (373)
on the Eldorado website they write that the estimated date of sale is 11/26/08 at a price of 16 thousand =)

Rep: (500)
Everywhere they write about 16 - for sure it will be so! This is good, although I like 13 more =)

Rep: (718)
Yan_d @ 10.27.2008, 15:54*
Everywhere they write about 16 - for sure it will be so! This is good, although I like 13 more =)
And I like it more for 12 and below, because.for 16 you can buy a diamond.

Post has been editedcaramba_sda - 28.10.08, 11:40

Rep: (12)
Prices are falling - stunned! Diamond is more preferable to a loved one than some first pancake from Nokia.

P.S. And I also like WiTu, at the same price.

Rep: (1)
the fact is that not everyone wants to deal with Windows!
here I am for example.
tired of it.
I have not grown to Windows, its capabilities and its problems ...
the communicator is really serious for me, the smartphone is enough for me

Darking_melek @ 10.29.2008, 11:49*
the communicator is really serious for me, the smartphone is enough for me
Actually me too. Just two years ago, for 16 sput they sold Qtek s200 and Nokia N73. Since then, the Windows device has become several times more money for the same (price-quality ratio), and they only screwed the touchscreen to Nokia. I’ll immediately notice that I like 5800 personally! And if you contrast it with an iPhone for 22 ty, the iPhone will zazet: sveta:
But for 16 sput, it merges a diamond almost dry.
All IMHO.
If I don’t change my mind, I’ll take Motorola z10 after NG: yes2:

In "Eldorado" will be sold from December 5 to 15 thousand - of.info!

caramba_sda, I don’t know where Diamond is worth that kind of money, probably in the capitals, but the price in the country has long been more than 20 thousand! The only plus of Windows is a more diverse software, there are no more pluses, the platform is terrible!
Even if the models will cost the same - most will take 5800! The capabilities of Windows are not much better than Symbian .. and in terms of standard software they are inferior!

Post has been editedyan_d - 29.10.08, 13:32

Yan_d @ 10.29.2008, 13:30*
In "Eldorado" will be sold from December 5 to 15 thousand - of.info!
caramba_sda, I don’t know where Diamond is worth that kind of money, probably in the capitals, but the price in the country has long been more than 20 thousand!
By the link that I brought, the price of a diamond is already 15230! And by December 5, the eyes will still fall: P
The only plus of Windows is a more diverse software, there are no more pluses, the platform is terrible!
IMHO ?
Even if the models will cost the same - most will take 5800!
I agree, but not the majority from this forum. IMHO
The capabilities of Windows are not much better than Symbian .. and in terms of standard software they are inferior!
Rather, yes. But still, it does not depend to a small extent on a particular device.

Rep: (228)
Caramba_sda @ 10.29.2008, 14:22*
By the link that I brought, the price of a diamond is already 15230!

Gray. Off as it was 25 remained.

Sloven @ 10.29.2008, 14:26*
Gray.

And if there is no difference ....

Rep: (1407)
I read a review of Murtazin. The device as a device "for calling" was very intriguing ... For 10 I would take it without looking .. And why the first ??? But what about Nokia 7710, and 7700, sort of?

These are devices on the S90 platform, it was closed a long time ago!
5800 on the S60, they won’t close it soon ...

caramba_sda, the difference may be that the gray will break in a couple of months and no one will give you a guarantee! It's like a lottery ...
As for my IMHO - this is true!

Why not call the 5800 communicator ?? After all, he is such ...

Post has been editedyan_d - 29.10.08, 23:04

Rep: (1407)
yan_d
he’s not a communicator.
And what's the difference which platform? They were the first Nokia smartphones with touch screens.

So everyone says that this is the first touch S60 from Nokia, and not generally the first
And why isn’t it? This is the most real and complete communicator!

Post has been editedyan_d - 29.10.08, 23:30

Rep: (337)
Yeah, and the file system in it is open?

Rep: (93)
Crazand,
But this is unlikely ... But for previous versions of Simba, there are ways to get full access, I hope that craftsmen can cope with this version too. That's why I want to wait for the reviews of the first owners since Mr. Murtazin is no help to us in this, definitely. : D

that gray will break in a couple of months and no one will give you a guarantee!
Yeah! That is, magically, in Russia will be soldonly white5800? And of course everyone will buy exactly them?
Six months after the purchase, my T-Mobile MDA Compact 2 broke down, it’s clear from the device’s name that there can’t be any talk about the “grayness” of the device. Especially about the “whiteness”. And nothing was repaired under warranty. Yes, everything It happened in Moscow, and so? Have you ever seen / heard how people living in other cities were forced to send warranty months, "white devices to Moscow or St. Petersburg?I don’t call anyone for anything, the 5800 is a wonderful device, Nokia really did kick the apple and other manufacturers, launching this device on the market. It’s just that the prices for mobile devices in our country are unreasonably high. For example, a diamond, this can be seen most clearly.
IMHO!

Crazand, an open file system is not a sign of a communicator! In addition, access is hidden far from all folders (Vista in this regard is not better, although this is BB) + hack anyway! Already 30 firmware are broken ...

caramba_sda, when did your Diamond come out, how much did it cost? MORE THAN 25 THOUSAND! 5800 - 15 THOUSAND! Moreover, the functionality, except for the OS, is the same! Who is overpriced ??? Why compare the old device with a falling price with a new one, the price of which will also fall in 3 months !?
As for the gray and white ...Russia will be the first country to supply, there will not be gray for a very long time, the next 3 months+ taking gray smart Nokia is irrelevant, these are unnecessary problems when flashing through NSO and other little things ...

Post has been editedyan_d - 30.10.08, 12:06

Yan_d @ 10.30.2008, 12:02*
caramba_sda, your diamond
I have a motorola: P
Moreover, the functionality, except for the OS, is the same!
At the moment, this statement is not true. I quote you;
The only plus of Windows - more diverse software
On the Symbian in the case of 5800, the software for the next few months will be an order of magnitude less than on Windows. Here after six months or a year, when the new platform is running around, other devices from Nokia and some other manufacturers will appear .....

Posted on 10/30/2008, 13:48:

Why compare the old device
Really ... why? With all its potential advantages, the 5800 is a bit in the wrong segment of the market. Here it’s more appropriate to recall a 3G iPhone. But I already spoke about this
Caramba_sda @ 10.29.2008, 12:05*
And if you contrast it with an iPhone for 22 ty, the iPhone will zazet

the price of which will also fall in 3 months !?
I don’t think so. The price of derivatives from Nokia drops extremely reluctantly. There will certainly be a decrease, but not significantly.
taking gray smart Nokia is irrelevant, these are unnecessary problems when flashing through NSU and other little things ...
I don’t know anything about this. The only device on the sim, I had the first eider a thousand years ago.
Indiscreetly quote myself, again: blush:
Caramba_sda @ 10.30.2008, 10:40*
The 5800 is a wonderful device, Nokia really kicked the apple and other manufacturers, launching this device on the market. It’s just that the prices for mobile devices in our country seem unreasonably high
I conclude this sim, I promise not to post more on this topic until the first happy owners appear here.
Threat;
Izmalkoff @ 10.29.2008, 21:53*
The device as a device "for calling" was very intriguing ... For 10 I would take it without looking ..

: thank_you:

Post has been editedcaramba_sda - 30.10.08, 13:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 16:17