Best stand and Best belle Description
Max-3 and Max-2 (Belle)Description
FRESH 3, FRESH (stnd font) and FRESH-3 Belle Description
MINIMA new Description
MAXIMAL-4 FINISH Description
Remind Minima (M-3 new 2) Description

Mirrorfor the firmware download user providedtank666111

Firmware archive

[!] For questions about programs / games and their search, please refer to the sections: Programs , Games . Off topic posts removed.
[!] We kindly request! Lay out the software / themes / games not in the topic, but in the relevant sections. Do not litter this topic.

Post has been editedandrei_d1978 - 02.04.17, 15:28
Reason for editing: Adding firmware to the header

Rep: (501)
But at the cost and functionality, he looks like Superman against the empty image of the iPhone, which has already failed in Russia!
The design is quite up to the mark!

Rep: (1)
You see, the fact is that the EDIT button is of course there, but in the mini opera it throws me out when I try to edit the text.

Posted on 10/14/2008, 10:35 PM:

it also throws me when there are a lot of characters in the message, so I write in relatively small messages ...

Posted on 10/14/2008, 10:37 PM:

I apologize for the inconvenience ...
maybe these are exclusively my (Negro) problems, but right now I am away from any kind of Internet with BB (whether it’s a worker or a corrupt one), so I have to write with a pipe ...

I read another review of murtazin ... it turns out I’ve written nonsense here - the Nokia 5800 screen is NOT capacitive at all (like on an iPhone), but a normal, resistant one!

Posted on 10/16/2008, 16:18:

because in 1x it is covered with plastic (Nokiavsky) and secondly, a stylus is used on Nokia - it is included (and you can use the mediator instead) ...

Posted on 10/16/2008, 16:19:

and capacitive ones are completely glass and work only from the touch of human flesh, because I work from the difference in the electric potential of glass and the human body (or something like that, I'm not strong in physics)

Rep: (-1)
Inside, Nokia on Tverskaya said it would cost about 13tr.

Rep: (461)
Review on ferra.ru

For myself:
Externally, the 5800 is not very impressive. This is a classic candy bar of a discreet design. Three colors are available - red, blue and black. There is a soft touch on the back, the entire case is plastic. Dimensions and weight are average, you can not call them small, especially the thickness - more than one and a half centimeters.

Exactly the appearance is the main drawback of the new Nokia, especially compared to the iPhone. The model looks rustic, according to its value. However, this is justified - the solution belongs to the middle class, and therefore such materials, assembly and design are expected. Fans of glamor and pathos are advised to stay with the iPhone.

But the software platform could be more comfortable, but even here the order, if not compared with the ideal soft stuffing iPhone, in particular its multi-touch, player and other nice elements.

... the model will not please with its design and execution, but it will be a practical tool for everyday work. Unlike the iPhone, this is not an image toy, but a functional smartphone with the standard potential of S60 and even more thanks to the new edition of the platform.

Post has been editedAnathema - 18.10.08, 21:17

Specially selected flaws?

Specially selected flaws?

Well, why are the flaws? ;) In my opinion - not a single serious flaw. Basically we are talking about appearance. The thing is very subjective.
Externally, the 5800 is not very impressive.

I am cautious of devices that impress due to the design - it can then get bored.
Exactly the appearance is the main drawback of the new Nokia, especially compared to the iPhone. The model looks rustic, according to its value. However, this is justified - the solution belongs to the middle class, and therefore such materials, assembly and design are expected.Fans of glamor and pathos are advised to stay with the iPhone.

: D
But the software platform could be more comfortable, but even here the order, if not compared with the ideal soft stuffing iPhone, in particular its multi-touch, player and other nice elements.

Well, here it seems plus an iPhone. Although, I didn’t hold either the 5800 or the iPhone - it’s hard to say how true it is.
... the model will not please with its design and execution, but it will be a practical tool for everyday work. Unlike the iPhone, this is not an image toy, but a functional smartphone with the standard potential of S60 and even more thanks to the new edition of the platform.

Translation is a good thing if you don’t chase an iPhone.

Yesterday I learned that in addition to the fact that there is no copy paste in the iPhone (you need to install a third-party program for this), there is also no possibility of the programs (any!) working in the background ...
For this, too, blah, you need to install a program with Apple Stor ...
feet in my mouth! ...

Rep: (13)
Tell me, because of what the people are so excited about this pipe. Of course, I also paid attention to him, but after all, the Samsung i900 is better! in everything !!! Higher screen resolution? Not the fact that the advantage with a given processor power ... passed already with Raccoons.
The most powerful advertising company gives real results. People walk and rave with Nokia 5800 without noticing more interesting models (at the same price). And fairy tales about 12 thousand are for those who are already quite naive.

Due to the fact that this is the first touch device on the S60, from the fact that it has been waiting for more than 4 years, from the fact that it is not Windows! From the fact that he is better than iPhone ....
And there is no advertising campaign yet, I personally have not even seen a single video on TV! Only reviews and online articles ...

Post has been editedyan_d - 20.10.08, 19:21

I would add that even because this is the first touch device not just on the ES 60, but in the first touch from Nokia!

Rep: (13)
Darking_melek @ 10.20.2008, 22:48*
I would add that even because this is the first touch device not just on the ES 60, but in the first touch from Nokia!

So this is his main drawback! Because of this, they release it in third world countries in order to run in technology and firmware.
By advertising, I meant drooling from the mobile-review site.
Of course, I myself will gladly buy it for 12-13 tr, but if the i900 costs the same, then the choice will not be in favor of Nokia. : rolleyes:

Of course, the technology is unrolled and it is unclear what will come of it, but Apple undertook to make phones without having ANY TELEPHONE EXPERIENCE AT ALL! and did a normal phone. and even the second one.

Posted on 10/21/2008, 09:02:

Normal, of course, in terms of iron, and not the soft filling of the phone ...
And Nokia has been making phones for many years, and I think it will cope with this business no worse than an apple!
/ again, I mean iron, because the platform has been run in for a long time and is known to everyone /

Nokia had a model 7710, albeit not on the S60 ..

Who called Russia the country of the 3rd world ?? } -)

The device works fine and without errors - so what, and no one will hang noodles on your ears! It’s understandable that technology is running in, but it’s wrong, not running in, but banal preparation for the release of new firmware!

Abraka66, I can’t even buy ViTu for 13 thousand, I already have Windows in my liver ... it makes me sick! For me, the current WM 6.1 is over ...

about the fact that 12 is a fairy tale for the naive:
if the price of 280 € mentioned on the mobile review is true, then 13 thousand rubles here is quite real!
compare the example of the same iPhone:

Posted on 10/21/2008, 11:22 PM:

my friend brought unlocked and without a contract from Italy for 18 thousand rubles. and now take Mona’s iPhone here for less than 21 rubles (or I’m already a little over 20, I don’t remember, you can look at player.ru).

Posted on 10/21/2008, 11:25 PM:

as a result, the difference between the price in europe and in rushka is about a hundred bachets.
already in this, and maybe by the beginning of next year, the price of an iPhone in Russia and the rest of the world will be the same ...

Posted on 10/21/2008, 11:26 PM:

as for Nokia, if 280 TAM eureka is true (this is exactly 10,000 rubles), then 13,000 rubles here is quite real (at least in online stores, if not in any Euro networks and other vile bargain shops),

Posted on 10/21/2008, 11:27 PM:

for as a result, approximately the same hundred bachets will be added.
it may not be 13 right away, maybe at first there will be a stir and the price will be higher than this, but after a month or two everything will settle down and the price will become acceptable ...

Posted on 10/21/2008, 11:28 PM:

/ although Raska is a country in which all / and not only pricing, but any other / starts through the place where it usually ends (well, the place where the feces go outside), so everything may not be so rosy ! /
:(

Rep: (461)
The official retail price is 16 000 rub, a miracle did not happen)))

Darking_melek @ 10.20.2008, 22:48*
... this is the first touch device not just on the es 60, but in the first touch from Nokia!

And here you are absolutely wrong - this is the third sensor, 7700 and 7710 - were the first, but they are on the S90 (or S80).

i900 rare G ... stupid and inconvenient in terms of software.

This nokia will be saved by fans and Brand. The difference with the iPhone, if you buy 20k from the salon through your friends [Internet] for PCT, you can take an American cheaper.
Of the advantages of Nokia - a camera, stereo bluetooth, a slightly lower price.

And about digging into the devices, I like to dig into the device and customize - and on the iPhone it comes out very well.

And do not dig into the 5800? Yes there is a shovel, a shovel ...

This nokia will be saved by fans and Brand.

Apple didn’t save us!

The difference with the iPhone, if from the salon through friends [inet] buy 20k for PCT

Well, let's think about how and what .. and maybe also used! The difference in the official price with iPhone is at least 7 thousand, for this difference you buy a much better model - 5800! 16 thousand - this, of course, is not 269 euros, but no one canceled the delivery of our distributors, for this we always pay the most!

Anathema, where did the firewood come from?
/ I'm talking about the official retail price of 16 thousand? /
Mona type source look?

Rep: (93)
darking_melek
Yes, here is the source:Presentation of Nokia 5800 XpressMusic in Russia costing 16 thousand rubles

Anathema @ 10.21.2008, 16:23*
And here you are absolutely wrong - this is the third sensor, 7700 and 7710 - were the first, but they are on the S90 (or S80).

Well, in general, I don’t really know much how to do it,

Posted on 10/24/2008, 08:21:

or rather I don’t understand their smarts, so I got a little excited about it ...
)))
Thank you for the link, but I think that until the 5800 arrives at retail, it’s too early to talk about the final price ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 05:54