Apple Watch Series 4 - Purchase | Smart watches, 1.57 / 1.78, 324x394 / 368x448, Watch OS

Rep: (2544)
Smart watchApple Watch Series 4 - Purchase
Apple Watch Series 4
Official site | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Attached Image

Device characteristics
Processor: Apple S4;
Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, altimeter (barometric altimeter), optical heart rate sensor, electric heart rate sensor, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, ambient light sensor;
Operating system: Apple watchOS
Waterproof to a depth of 50 m;
Built-in memory: 16 GB;
Display: OLED LTPO with Retina and Force Touch technologies, brightness 1000 cd / mВІ, diagonal 1.57 "or 1.78", resolution 324x394 pixels (model 40 mm) and 368x448 pixels (model 44 mm);
Autonomy: up to 18 hours of active use; Compatible with all old straps (38mm for 40, 42mm for 44);

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 10.01.19, 09:39

Rep: (-1)
Hello! Tell me I'm going to take a watch, I want to take it with an ECG. How are things going with this now? Need to take exactly the Americans? Or you can take any, changing the region?
And how to determine whether the American apple watch 4?
Thank.

Post has been editeddeletednyash - 09.01.19, 15:43

Rep: (55)
* deletednyash,
tried to search?

Rep: (381)
* awtoset
All messages are correct. From which device they removed it disappeared. Do not need it on another device - remove it from it. Be it at least a clock, even a tablet, even a computer.

Rep: (0)
As I understand that the watches purchased only in the USA will be with an ECG, but there is a question - with the Russian language and those purchased and the USA will work? or work only in English? Interestingly, while in Russia they do not activate, can anyone hear that on this.

Post has been editedsergey1024 - 09.01.19, 18:28

Rep: (115)
* sergey1024 kind of like working in Russian and without changing the region. The main thing that would be from the United States were.
While silence about other countries.

Rep: (85)
* sergey1024 will be in Russian
Nothing is heard about Russia

Rep: (70)
Sergey1024 @ 09/01/19, 18:26*
As I understand that the watches purchased only in the USA will be with an ECG, but there is a question - with the Russian language and those purchased and the USA will work? or work only in English? Interestingly, while in Russia they do not activate, can anyone hear that on this.

I have Americans. The ECG is done, there are no problems with the language.

Has anyone noticed the statistics of battery consumption with and without sound? She conducted an experiment - completely cut off the sound in the phone and turned it on in hours (it used to only vibrate it before) - they lived for 1.5 days, a little more than 2 lived without sound. Hmm ...

Post has been editedzizi72 - 09.01.19, 19:21

Rep: (22)
* Denpech,
What kind of discounts are we talking about? About open box?

Rep: (9487)
* agolofeev
Open-box brand new not worn watch, just opened the packaging, took such a BestBuy AW2, and B & H AW3. So for the Open-Box discount is excellent. Garnatiya comes from the moment of purchase as an apple com.

Post has been editedDenpech - 09.01.19, 20:36

Rep: (57)
* Denpech , It is better to search on Ibea, it is cheaper to find it cheaper without problems, delivery through intermediaries of which are many and everything.

* pittbull
Well, put your links to Ebey where it is cheaper, more reliable and faster, I will not forbid you. I posted a link to the store where I bought it myself many times and I know what OpenBox is from BestBuy

Post has been editedDenpech - 09.01.19, 20:34

* Denpech , I do not reproach you this noted, I just pointed out the fact. Links are optional, it is enough to be able to use the search. : rolleyes:

* pittbull
I broke something? What are you sending me on ebay?

Post has been editedDenpech - 09.01.19, 20:41

pittbull @ 01/09/19 20:38*
I just pointed out the fact.

The fact of what? What you can buy from the left seller is not clear what?
Or a proven store with almost new watches and a full guarantee from the moment of purchase?

Posted 09/01/2019 at 20:46:

pittbull @ 01/09/19 20:38*
Links are optional, it is enough to be able to use the search.

Well, that's for sure. But why speak for everyone? Not everyone cares about the experience of others

* infocar
I also do not understand ... BestBuy is the official largest Apple retailer in the US ... I'd rather buy an Open-Box from it with a guarantee at the time of purchase than from someone of the ten it’s not clear what.

* infocar , let's not argue, find out something, the one who knows how to buy on Ibeya and choose proven sellers, knows how to find and buy, the average price is 44mm hours from $ 390 for new ones, even a box in film. Delivery to Russia from another 15 usd. I have indicated an alternative, everyone decides for himself and where and how !! Be good!

Rep: (22)
Denpech @ 01/09/2019, 20:46*
Open-box with a guarantee at the time of purchase than from someone else it is not clear what.

And how is the guarantee carried out in Russia?

Denpech @ 01/09/19 20:46*
I do not understand too…

Most likely, a complete lack of shopping experience in the United States. Not understanding that finding something worthwhile is a real problem. Understand how and what exactly to do too. Everything needs to learn.
And if someone shares his experience with you, then it must be at least respected !!!!

Rep: (47)
How to buy there? Tell algorithm

agolofeev @ 01/09/19 9:21*
And how is the guarantee carried out in Russia?

From personal experience, the steel GPS + Cellular from the USA is neither, without Cellular, a guarantee like Eurotest is 1 year

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 07:54