Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4670
Check in: 28.03.10
Huawei P30 Pro

Nokia 7 Plus - Firmware
PictureHMD Global Nokia 7 Plus TA-1046/1055/1062
Description | Discussion � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Firmware �

Important information!
The official free opportunity to unlock the bootloader today is missing!
For now, HMD provides unlock only for Nokia 8 smartphones.
At the moment, the bootloader unlocking is implemented only by lowering the firmware version until the July update, on which it was possible to generate the unlock code.

Drivers and Utilities
Necessary software for firmware (ADB / Fastboot) -Android SDK Platform Tools
NTooL- to work with the program requires the purchase of "credits"
Image Extractor .nb0
OST 6.0.4 (modified)

Official firmware
Android 8.1.0 April 2018 � B2N-213B-0-00WW-B05
Android 8.0.0 March 2018 � TA-1046-B2N-132E-0-00WW-B07-NB0

Unofficial firmware
GSI firmware available at the link:Project treble
Vendor images with patches will be added later.
Verified

Instructions

Other

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgzewani - 04.02.19, 02:34
Sadowplay
Message#2
11.05.18, 18:26
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2297
Check in: 29.03.11
Nokia 7 Plus

Turn off the phone, connect the cable to the power source, and go into the recovery - simultaneously pressing the volume up and the power button. When there is a picture with a robot and the inscription no command - hold down the power button and press the volume up button once - the recovery menu appears. Navigation through the recovery volume buttons, the choice of the item - the power button.

Full reset to factory settings - wipe data / factory reset.

Post has been editedSadowplay - 01.10.18, 00:25
Hadenix
Message#3
02.07.18, 09:51
Not Guru, just learning
[online]

Messages 1070
Check in: 30.06.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

Treble ROMs GSI
Need unlocked bootloader

Topic on

savagemessiahzine.com download

:
Project treble
Topic onXDA: ROMs GSI
Firmware Overview: Overview
Firmware that is tested and works:

Post has been editedkiruha_21 - 02.07.18, 10:19

--------------------
2.3.1. Signatures and statuses containing:
- more than 3 lines
veinard27
Message#4
04.08.18, 13:19
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 10.01.12

Getting the ability to use Google Pay on the Chinese version of Nokia 7 plus TA-1062.

Background:
I bought a Nokia 7 plus TA-1062 and rolled on it a global firmware using this instruction
https: //forum.xda-deve…na-variant-to-t3769541
In my case it was like this:
1. Download and Rename B2N-3050-0-00WW-B01-update.zip to B2N-3050-0-00CN-B01-update.zip, and download.
2. Dial * # * # 874 # * # * to update.
3. Register the phone on the sitehttps://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones/developerby IMEI and request "Roll-back over the air"

So I got a stable version of android. And everything would be fine, but after a couple of days I could not pay for the purchase through Google Pay (using NFC).

It turned out that if you go to Google Play ->Settings and you can see Device cervification = Uncertified.
This is because the Chinese version is not put Google Play.

This is where the fun begins.
Google linkhttps: //forum.xda-deve…-to-worldwide-t3808520

In which it is clear that first you need to unlock the bootloader
We will need $ 5 and instructions:
https: //www.techmesto...-nokia-android-phones/
Attention! After execution, all data from the phone will be deleted!
In my case:
1. Buy unlock keyhttps: //www.techmesto...bootloader-unlock-key/
2. We become a developer by clicking on System ->About Phone ->Build number
3. In the Developer options, mark OEM unlocking.
4. Install adb (I used "scoop install adb" in PowerShell (https://scoop.sh/)).
5. In PowerShell, we check that adb sees the device "adb devices" and executes the command "adb reboot bootloader" (if it does not see, open the device manager and install the driver).
6. We wait until the phone goes into download mode and again check that the computer sees it now using fastboot devices (must be installed Andrid USB driver) perform "fastboot flash unlock UnlockFile.bin" (where UnlockFile.bin is the name of the unlock key purchased, PowerShell should be executed from the folder where this file is located)
7. We perform "fastboot oem unlock-go" and confirm on the phone (navigation with volume buttons, selection with the power button).

now our bootloader is unlocked.
For root use this instruction:
https: //forum.xda-deve…tition-scheme-t3792509

In my case:
1. Install Magisk Manager on your phone
https: //forum.xda-deve…al-systemless-t3473445
2. Download the patched boot.img. In my case, B2N-222A-boot-patched.img from here
https: //drive.google.c...0gVp3kil9YTAfIR8xBxHjf
3. Execute the familiar command "fastboot reboot bootloader"
4. We execute "fastboot boot B2N-222A-boot-patched.img" being in the folder with the downloaded file
5. We are waiting for the phone to load, open the installed Magisk Manager, select Install ->Direct install

After rebooting the phone, we have root rights

Now finally you can follow the instructions.https: //forum.xda-deve…-to-worldwide-t3808520
1. In PowwerShell "adb shell" ->"su" ->confirmation on the phone ->dd if = / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / deviceinfo of = / storage / emulated / 0 / deviceinfo.img
2. We get deviceinfo.img from the phone (I had to unload it through the google drive, because the PC did not see it).
3. Download HEX Editor (HxD in my case).
4. We fix in the received file "600CN" On "600WW" and save the file with the name deviceinfo_mod.img
5. We put him there where the original was taken.
6. Run dd if = / storage / emulated / 0 / deviceinfo_mod.img of = / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / deviceinfo
7. Overload the phone.

Optional:
1. Delete the root in Magisk Manager ->Uninstall ->Restore Stock Boot
2. We boot the bootloader: adb reboot bootloader ->fastboot oem lock-go ->confirmation on the phone.

After downloading to Google Play, we see the cherished Device cervification = Certified.

Post has been editedveinard27 - 04.08.18, 13:32
Willy fox
Message#5
18.09.18, 13:41
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 18.11.11
Nokia 7 Plus

TWRP for TA-1046 WW (WorldWide - NOT for China version) Android 8.1 can be foundhere.
It is recommended to sew it strictly according to the instructions in the same post, on both slots. After installing the recovery, do not forget to backup both slots (switching slots is done through the TWRP ->Reboot, bottom) and save everything to PCbefore any changes in firmware, since there are reviews in the custom, that IMEI is lost and the phone turns into a player)
Instructions on how to flash on custom in .img format via TWRP:https: //www.xda-develo...project-treble-device/
p.s. If you install the RR firmware, I recommend the version of Image for "ARM64 A / B devicewithoutgapps "and installOpenGapps ARM64 -> 8.1 ->nano, since the N7 + embedded in the firmware constantly crash, the market does not load, problems with gmail, YouTube, etc.

TWRP FOR ANDROID PIE (9.0) DEVELOPER PREVIEW 4
Takes on the same link as usual, but below, under the line "Twrp Nokia 7 plus TA-1062 P DP4"
If after flashing the phone hangs on the "Android One" - Enter the command "Fastboot set_active a", when Waiting for any device will be, turn off the phone by long pressing the power and volume up, connect the wire and hold the volume down. Then again "fastboot reboot" to reboot.

At the full official 9.0 TWRP yet!
We wait...

Post has been editedWilly fox - 28.10.18, 01:07
Reason for editing: Completed information
Willy fox
Message#6
27.10.18, 19:38
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 18.11.11
Nokia 7 Plus

Rollback with custom (any) firmware to official 8.1(An unlocked bootloader is required!):
(Thanks to the development team in the telegram, especially DarkLord and heneken)

So, to return safely to the official firmware in TA-1046 WW - we go strictly according to the instructions (as written through a week of trial, error and torment):
1) Download the firmwareB2N-213B-0-00WW-B05and no other (there will be an error with others, I tried) -hereorhere.
2) Download the modified OST LA 6.0.4 flasher (others cause a lot of different errors) -hereorhereorhere
2.1) An alternative version of OST LA 6.0.4, if it does not start on Win10 x64 -tyk
2.2) If OST asks for authorization, open "OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config" with Notepad ++ and in the 12th line change the value with98on99.
3) Download the .nb0 image unpacker -nb0 tools FIH Mobile v3.4
4) We get the .nb0 file from the archive with firmware B2N-213B-0-00WW-B05 and put it in any place.
5) Run nb0 tools FIH Mobile v3.4.exe, click the "Select nb0 file" button, specify the file with the firmware, click "Unpack". Follow the folder with the unpacked firmware, look for the file thereB2N-213B-0-00WW-B05.mlf, open it withNotepad ++.
6) Change the values ​​from the 7th to the 9th lines with the following:
INITOPTION = 0x20000
INITDLTYPE = 0x60
SECURITY_VER = 0x0001

And save.
7) Unpack OST6.0.4ForAll and launch setup.bat from the administrator. We agree with the installation of software and drivers, if asked.
8) In the program menu we find OST 6.0.4 FIH Mobile, open it. Click Next and on three points to select the firmware. You need to specify the B2N-213B-0-00WW-B05.mlf file that we modified earlier, which is in the folder with the unpacked firmware.
9) Select the checkboxes on: Normal Download; Erase user data; Erase error data (You didn't forget to save the data from the phone in advance?)
10) Insert the cable and reboot the phone OR in the switched off phone, insert the cable and hold down the power + volume down to go to the Download mode. The Next button will be available in the flasher. The firmware will start.

If the Software Image is Damaged error is something is changed wrong, or the wrong firmware is selected. You can try the CN version - no difference.
The firmware will not change the status of the bootloader, but it can flash Recovery. (Until I checked it myself, I was too tired trying to find a working method)

Post has been editedWilly fox - 15.02.19, 11:39
Reason for editing: Clauses 2.1, 2.2
sashapetrik
Message#7
09.01.19, 09:31
(͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
[offline]

Messages 2121
Check in: 03.03.10
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

How did I get the root after unlocking the bootloader:
-uploaded in download mod (from stock recoveryselect the 2nd item reboot to bootloader)
- download temporary recoveryAttached fileNokia7plusv3.2.1.0-noflash.img(44.89 MB)

- downloadadb, the downloaded recovery is thrown into the folder with the adb, we load:
-
fastboot boot Nokia7plusv3.2.1.0-noflash.img

- download the latest zip® Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface, and throw it into our phone, I threw it on a memory card, but it does not matter
- then everything as usual, install, choose our archive with Magisk and reboot into the system, there may not be a Magisk system, but it is there.
- put® Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interfacebut this time Magisk Manager, i.e. apk

Another method

at least everything loaded and worked

Post has been editedSadowplay - 04.02.19, 02:51
gzewani
Message#8
11.01.19, 00:38
Guru
[online]

Messages 4670
Huawei P30 Pro

sashapetrik @ 01/10/19, 20:37*
Good firmware, but nfc didn't work for me personally

I think you need a vendor fix. Pixel on Android 8 should work.

--------------------
5.1. On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
Lev rudnev
Message#9
11.01.19, 01:03
Local
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 227
Check in: 04.02.13
Nokia 7 Plus

* sashapetrik
On the phone were Havoc, AEX, PixelDust. NFC worked everywhere, but since I got confused with magic, gpey didn’t work everywhere for me. Everything else works like a clock, PixelDust - the most nimble rum, compared with havoc and aex. At the moment, I think with PixelDust to go first to the drain, throw everything off without locking the bootloader, put the magic, and then, on occasion, run across to the recently released Dirty Unicorns and / or wait for Paranoid Android for the A / B structure.

P.S. about TWRP, xda has a version only for Oreo TA1046 and for Pie DP4 TA1046 and 1062; but for a stable nine, then there is no normal Tvrp, only temporary, is not it?

Post has been editedLyova Rudnev - 11.01.19, 01:06

--------------------
Highscreen Cosmo ->Highscreen Boost 2 ->Nokia Lumia 920 ->Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MTK) ->Nokia 7 Plus (TA1062): Android 9.0 Pie (Stock ->Havoc ->AEX ->PixelDust ->Stock)
gzewani
Message#10
11.01.19, 01:30
Guru
[online]

Messages 4670
Huawei P30 Pro

Lyova Rudnev @ 11.01.19, 01:03*
run across to the recently released Dirty Unicorns

It seemed to me that they are against the use of GSI firmware, isn’t it?
I actually thought to make GSI A / B SmartisanOS on android 8 for our smartphone. Works like not very much.
On the phone were Havoc

Auto brightness worked or needed fixes?
but for a stable nine, then there is no normal Tvrp, only temporary, is not it?

It seemed to me that already there are universal TWRP with Treble support

--------------------
5.1. On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
Lev rudnev
Message#11
11.01.19, 10:54
Local
[online]

Messages 227
Nokia 7 Plus

Gzewani @ 01/11/2019 1:30*
It seemed to me that they are against the use of GSI firmware, isn’t it?
I actually thought to make GSI A / B SmartisanOS on android 8 for our smartphone. Works like not very much.

I also heard something like that, but in the project treble branch there is a gsi-firmware from them.Project Treble (Post Lovetz # 80490705)- unofficial
Gzewani @ 01/11/2019 1:30*
Auto brightness worked or needed fixes

Honestly, like on Havoc, I don’t remember, or didn’t notice, although here on PixelDust the auto brightness is very sharp, it is very upset

Post has been editedLyova Rudnev - 11.01.19, 10:55

--------------------
Highscreen Cosmo ->Highscreen Boost 2 ->Nokia Lumia 920 ->Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MTK) ->Nokia 7 Plus (TA1062): Android 9.0 Pie (Stock ->Havoc ->AEX ->PixelDust ->Stock)
gzewani
Message#12
11.01.19, 18:14
Guru
[online]

Messages 4670
Huawei P30 Pro

OTA Rollback Update
Well, comrades, the first instruction on rolling back the firmware. Suitable in situations where you have "accidentally" installed an update that you did not want to install.
Personally, I rolled back this way when I wanted to unlock the bootloader on the stock firmware, since the phone automatically downloaded and installed the Android 9 update (however, I forbade him to do this).
The essence of the method is based on a seamless update using two system partitions (there are only two). When OTA comes to you, the smartphone installs it in the second slot and simply switches to it when it is rebooted. We will switch the smartphone back to the first section.Attention, all data on the smartphone will be lost.
Requirements
  • Works if it was an OTA update
  • No unlocked bootloader needed
  • ADB driver (you can take it from the smartphone itself when it is connected)
  • cable
  • Download firmware B2N-213B-0-00WW-B05 to the memory card (only if you roll back to unlock the bootloader!)
Instruction
1. Activate the developer mode. You need to click 5 times on the assembly number, I will not paint.
2. Activates decide on USB debugging in the developer menu and enable debugging on the smartphone.
3. We send a command via ADB to a smartphone (a link to ADB and an instruction are in the header).
To reboot into the bootloader
adb reboot bootloader

Check whether the smartphone was connected normally with the command
fastboot devices

If all is well, then check which slot is currently active.
fastboot getvar current-slot

For example, if at you the slot b is active, we switch it to slot a with the command
fastboot --set-active = a

If it is active a (which is unlikely if you installed only one update)
fastboot --set-active = b

Now you need to go into the recovery, holding "Volume +" and "Power" at the same time, after the vibration, you can release the power. After that, you will be greeted by the inscription "No command" - just briefly press "Volume +" and "Power" simultaneously.
Optional item if you want to unlock the bootloader by the following instructions.
Earlier, you copied B2N-213B-0-00WW-B05 to a memory card. In the recovery, you need to select "Apply update from SD card" and select our firmware. The firmware will run in about 5 minutes, now in both your sections there is an old firmware for unlocking.

In the recovery, you need to select Wipe data.
At this point, the rollback of the update can be considered complete. So just reboot into the system through the item "Reboot system now".

--------------------
gzewani
Message#13
11.01.19, 19:04
Guru
[online]

Messages 4670
Huawei P30 Pro

Unlocking the bootloader on a smartphone with old firmware (until August 2018)
In my experience there were many devices that came with the old firmware from the store. This is the best option and the easiest case to unlock the bootloader. All you need is not to connect your smartphone to the Internet before unlocking the bootloader. If all of you accidentally did it and one OTA update managed to be installed, then roll back according to the instructions.OTA Rollback Update.
Requirements
  • Old firmware, with a patch until August
  • ADB driver (can be taken from the smartphone itself when it is connected) and PC
  • Cable
  • Bought key to unlock ($ 4 at the moment)
Instruction
To purchase a key, you will need IMEI1, IMEI2 and other data that can be found in the smartphone itself. Before buying, make sure that your firmware is really suitable!Buy a key (tyk)
The instruction implies that you have already received the key and are ready to act.
1. Activate the developer mode. You need to click 5 times on the assembly number, I will not paint.
2. Activates decide on USB debugging in the developer menu and enable debugging on the smartphone.
ATTENTION: OEM unlock item will not be active, do not touch it. At least with me he was always inactive.
3. We send a command via ADB to a smartphone (a link to ADB and an instruction are in the header).
To reboot into the bootloader
adb reboot bootloader

Check whether the smartphone was connected normally with the command
fastboot devices

If everything is good, then we put the file that the seller sent us, for example, in the root of the D drive, so that we have D: \ filename_.bin
Enter the command
fastboot flash unlock D: \ unlock.bin

Further
fastboot flashing unlock_critical

Now a warning will appear on your smartphone, you need to confirm unlocking. Volume keys for moving on points, power for selection. Choose the "UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER"
<!>

By unlocking the bootloader, you will be
able to install custom operating system on
this phone. A custom OS is not subject to
the same
OS, and can cause your phone and installed
applications to stop working properly.

Software integrity cannot be guaranteed with
a custom OS
while the bootloader is unlocked may be at
risk.
To prevent unathorized access to your
personal data, unlocking the bootloader will
also delete all personal data on your phone.

Press the volume keys to select
unlock the bootloader, then the power button
to continue.

Great, now the smartphone will start rebooting with the deletion of data. Perhaps this is the unlock for you is over, but in my case it was necessary to do the following: reboot into the bootloader again.
Check which slot is currently active.
fastboot getvar current-slot

For example, if at you the slot b is active, we switch it to slot a with the command
fastboot --set-active = a

If active
fastboot --set-active = b

And once again enter commands to unlock. If it gives "FAILED", then just reboot into the bootloader again with the command
fastboot reboot-bootloader

The smartphone will ask you to confirm the unlock again, agree.
There will be another cleaning.
Last steps, reload the unlock key with the command we used earlier.
fastboot flash unlock D: \ unlock.bin

And we send the team, confirming the action on the smartphone.
fastboot oem unlock-go

That's all.
Check unlock can team
fastboot oem device-info

Attached Image
In addition, while turning on the smartphone, you will be greeted with the inscription:
Your device has been unlocker and cann’t be trusted.
ID: D1CXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your device will reboot in 5 seconds.

Congratulations, you now have an unlocked bootloader.

Useful information about blocking:
  1. Do not block the bootloader on fresh firmware, because back to unlock it so simply will not work
  2. To unlock the new firmware will have to roll back to the old firmware.
  3. At the moment, it is impossible to roll back the firmware on a locked bootloader for free.

--------------------
gzewani
Message#14
12.01.19, 00:56
Guru
[online]

Messages 4670
Huawei P30 Pro

* Lyova RudnevWhere to find an image of stock recovery?

Post has been editedSadowplay - 12.01.19, 01:03

--------------------
Lev rudnev
Message#15
12.01.19, 01:21
Local
[online]

Messages 227
Nokia 7 Plus

* gzewani
I do not know, maybe you can get it out of the firmware image for this instruction.Nokia 7 Plus - Discussion (Post Willy-fox # 78378170)Or search for xda in search of means for repairing bricks. Alternatively, ask the developers of the unofficial TvRP, where they took

Posted 12/01/2019 01:23:

* gzewani
https: //forum.xda-deve...us-ta-1046-ww-t3789298Here is described where the source for twrp was taken from: Quote from XDA:
TWRP from TWRP Builder builded for Nokia 7 Plus ....
I still don’t know if I’m working

Small story:
I unpacked B2N-132E-0-00WW-B07.nb0 using nbd tools, but it is not complete unpacked, "B2N-0-132G-00WW-boot.img" is here ...
Unpack using unmkbootimg and get kernel (zImage) and ramdisk (ramdisk.cpio.gz) ...
In unpacked ramdisk is binary "recovery", "init.recovery.qcom.rc" and "recovery.fstab" which is used / imported by default "init.rc" ...
Then i think this is recovery, using TWRP Builder APK installed on N7 + i upload this image ...
TWRP for Nokia 7 Plus is builded OK after some days

Of course, it’s unlocked bootloader, then it’s a bootloader:
https: //forum.xda-deve…m/nok...nlock-t3788953
(after write comment, please also click too on "Do you have this question?")

Post has been editedLyova Rudnev - 12.01.19, 01:24

--------------------
gzewani
Message#16
12.01.19, 01:37
Guru
[online]

Messages 4670
Huawei P30 Pro

* Lyova Rudnev, So can you take out the image of recovery from your device? I'll get it as .img

--------------------
gzewani
Message#17
12.01.19, 11:15
Guru
[online]

Messages 4670
Huawei P30 Pro

Willy-fox @ 10/27/18 19:38*
So, to return safely to the official firmware in TA-1046 WW - we go strictly according to the instructions (as written through a week of trial, error and torment):
1) Download firmware B2N-213B-0-00WW-B05 and no other (there will be an error with others, I tried) - here
2) Download the modified OST LA 6.0.4 flasher (others cause a lot of different errors) - here or here or here
3) Download the .nb0 image unpacker - nb0 tools FIH Mobile v3.4

OST LA 6.0.4 for some reason is not installed. The link to the firmware does not work either.
At the expense of OST LA: maybe there is some nuance?

--------------------
gens77
Message#18
12.01.19, 11:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 390
Check in: 14.02.18
Nokia 7 Plus

* gzewaniI somehow wrote that there are no links

Posted 12/01/2019 11:57:

* gens77, https: //tpedutw-my.sha…09464184D190CC235B0516. There are two firmware
Lev rudnev
Message#19
12.01.19, 12:02
Local
[online]

Messages 227
Nokia 7 Plus

* gzewani
And how can I get the image of recovery from the custom?
If you only download the file of the latest official firmware.nb0 and unpack it

--------------------
gens77
Message#20
12.01.19, 12:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 390
Check in: 14.02.18
Nokia 7 Plus

* gens77, https://t.me/bootimages7plus/72

Posted 12/01/2019 12:05:

* gzewaniIt is free to install. You do something wrong
gzewani
Message#21
12.01.19, 12:12
Guru
[online]

Messages 4670
Huawei P30 Pro

Gens77 @ 12.01.19, 12:03*
The shell can be installed freely. You do something wrong

What is your operating system version?

--------------------
Nokia

9 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 00:28