Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Discussion | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (7)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AirDots Pro
Bluetooth Headset Air, Mi Air True Wireless Earphone, TWSEJ01JY
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase " | Discussion Xiaomi Mi AirDots В» | A source of information "

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Mi AirDots Pro comes in a small carrying case for storage and recharging. According to the manufacturer, they provide up to 10 hours of listening. Each headset is able to work independently of the other, so that they can be used alternately or divided between two people. Playback control is carried out using touch panels.

• Headphone weight with case: 58 grams
  • Weight of one earphone: 5.8 grams
  • Up to 3 hours of playing music on a single charge of headphones
  • Up to 10 hours of autonomy with a case
  • Case battery capacity: 410 mAh
  • IPX4 moisture protection
  • ANC Noise Reduction
  • AAC codec support
  • Touch control and voice assistant support
  • Work as a headset
  • Impendance: 16 ohms
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • Range: 10 meters
  • Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac

Equipment:
  • Recharge case
  • Headphones
  • Type-C cable
  • Ear Pads 3 Pairs
  • Instruction

Start of sales: January 11, 2019
Kit price in China 399 Yuan ($ 59)
Official retail in China

Advertising posters:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews:
Useful:
Accessories
Silicone Covers[1 option] [Option 2] [3 option]
Ear cushions[1 option][Option 2][3 option]suitable size T200

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedeffectmaster - 11.10.19, 07:52
Reason for editing: Curator

* themaxbang,
The size of the case 70x50 mm probably. And it seems to me, too thick of about 30 mm. Razmerchik is not really small.
For comparison, here is the size of a matchbox 50h37h14
A size airpods 53,5x44x21

Post has been editedeffectmaster - 12.01.19, 13:15

Rep: (23)
Headphones are really great, when compared with Airpods
Attached Image

Here reviews Chinese with lots of photos -https://m.mi.com/comment/list/2190100001

Rep: (4)
very interesting question rassinhrona audio and video, is there any information on this?

Rep: (23)
* ghostw32
If you believe the reviews, in games there really is a slight delay sound.

* themaxbang,
still the name of a Mi True Wireless Earphone not Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro

Rep: (3)
Found photos of unpackinghttps://gadgetpage.ru/...i-airdots-air-pro.htmlThey?

Rep: (3)
Posted on 12/01/2019, 14:26

effectmaster @ 12.01.19, 14:12*
themaxbang,
still the name of a Mi True Wireless Earphone not Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro

And I think that is not the name - it's about how it's tws headphones (according to the wireless headphones) (no wires at all) And the name just Air Pro.

Post has been editedParapupam - 12.01.19, 14:26

Rep: (6)
ParaPupam @ 12.01.19, 13:13*

Yes it is they birthmarks) I was waiting for these ears more than his salary)))) it will be interesting whether the global version and as will be in black) as well as for the grandmother ears fire. I wonder what there is in sound.

Rep: (79)
* borattt, threw this review a little earlier. He is what the semantic value of the bears in Chinese?

Rep: (0)
who knows, in a case have NFC so that was like the apple, the type of tray to the phone and it immediately displays all data about charging etc.?

* FixFlash13,
There is no confirmation from Apple NFC is, no one knows how it is implemented "magic quick connection". But it works only with the iphone and airpods.
If you have on hand airpods, install prog NFC tools and touch it and you will.

Please tell me they have the ability to switch the track with the touch? In Ali on pictures such as napichan unclear what type of pause in the two ears or in one.

Post has been editedument - 12.01.19, 16:23
Reason for editing: Wrong

* ument,
yes there is, they all airpods function until taking out of one ear earphone = pause track

* effectmaster,

Even the headphones is not to say that small.

new vidos with unpacking brought hammeredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czq6OEGVRVU

Rep: (261)
* FixFlash13,
* effectmaster,
Neto airpods no nfc. Everything works via Bluetooth and its own protocols (as well as it works with a clock and other iPhones when first turned on). Closely bring anything not necessary. And why this "magic", if it is a one-off, and then everything connected itself?) The charge of all Bluetooth devices and so visible.

Post has been editeddfrew - 12.01.19, 20:01

Rep: (167)
nevandr @ 11.01.19, 18:14*

It is tempting. If the price is 60 dollars, then I think there will be about 70 still later. Over 85 is not so overpaid to get in early.
Who believes what price generally adequate?

* KoT-EWE,
I think will be acceptable 5k, 6 is the ceiling, with the hope vyholdom globalki price is adequate (and though to the same time released the black coloring)

Rep: (-1)
And what's your understanding of "global version"? Support NFC and voice in English? If so, I think the Chinese will not bother to score globalki corny because nothing, almost does not change. Especially smartphones with NFC module, Xiaomi began to produce only recently.

By the way, can anyone knows, the voice of the headphone version is now in English or Chinese?

Rep: (167)
* FixFlash13 And why the global version of the headphones? What difference is there? full functionality in the phone. The same assistant will be launched from the phone anyway.
* sinnrrr , Vsmysle NSF appeared recently? Nonsense. For many years, I use the technique Xiaomei there a long time the NSF is. Only it is not in the public sector, but then, they are state employees.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 16:40