Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Discussion | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (7)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AirDots Pro
Bluetooth Headset Air, Mi True Wireless Earphone, Air, Mi Air, TWSEJ01JY
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase " | Discussion Xiaomi Mi AirDots В» | A source of information "

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Mi AirDots Pro comes in a small carrying case for storage and recharging. According to the manufacturer, they provide up to 10 hours of listening. Each headset is able to work independently of the other, so that they can be used alternately or divided between two people. Playback control is carried out using touch panels.

• Headphone weight with case: 58 grams
  • Weight of one earphone: 5.8 grams
  • Up to 3 hours of playing music on a single charge of headphones
  • Up to 10 hours of autonomy with a case
  • Case battery capacity: 410 mAh
  • IPX4 moisture protection
  • ANC Noise Reduction
  • AAC codec support
  • Touch control and voice assistant support
  • Work as a headset
  • Impendance: 16 ohms
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • Range: 10 meters
  • Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac

Equipment:
  • Recharge case
  • Headphones
  • Type-C cable
  • Ear Pads 3 Pairs
  • Instruction

Start of sales: January 11, 2019
Kit price in China 399 Yuan ($ 59)
Official retail in China

Advertising posters:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews:
Useful:
Accessories
Silicone Covers[1 option] [Option 2] [3 option]
Ear cushions[1 option][Option 2][3 option]suitable size T200

Topics Curatorellarair

Post has been editedellarair - 17.09.19, 07:44
Reason for editing: Added to useful

Rep: (24)
* GlaIZier,
today only emerged in the OB sale in China. Do you think there is already with someone what to check?

Rep: (6)
While nowhere to be ordered. The official store sold out instantly. Black on sale there. I will wait

Rep: (0)
Yesterday was thought to order.
Today, I thought up until the price increased by 10 €.
I will wait, may fall again ...
Unsubscribe if one sees at the right price again.

What's the problem last month, half polozhdat when the price goes down, will be available and mb even in two colors?

Rep: (8)
* ilyha939 As usual eirdotsy? The price is so very not fallen and with the presence of the sellers of the problem. Is not an argument to wait for one and a half months)

Here huckster Chinese.

Yesterday $ payment failed at 79, it is now up to $ 89 raised. Who will find a way at the right price to book - let me know, please.

* yukon32,
Just the price has fallen by almost 2000. When they came was the same excitement, and the price was in the early days about 5k. Now Alix, if enough to drive in search of shops and the average price of around 3.5k.

* ilyha939 I 5 days after the start of the ordered and the price was 3400. She is still about the same.

* BuCre , US $ 85.99 | Original Xiaomi Bluetooth Earphone Air ACC HD IPX4 Waterproof Bluetooth 4.2 Automatic Sensing Wireless Headphones Earbuds
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32969371906.html

Rep: (1)
where the promised $ 60

Rep: (43)
* godron,
After a year) on airdots price is also higher than recommended.

Post has been editedwynr - 11.01.19, 21:05

Rep: (1755)
ilyha939 @ 11.01.19, 14:16*
What's the problem last month, half polozhdat when the price goes down, will be available and mb even in two colors?

thoughts for consideration:
assume that there is enough money in your general to afford them, but quite simply the toad strangling, ask yourself, is it worth the monthly expectations of the overpayment of a thousand, if you understand that it is can wait, why not wait) and if Conversely, then order safely, it is still a couple of hundred of these (relatively, for a beer) spend)

Py.sy. ilyha939, it is not specifically addressed to you, just your message is prompted at this point)

Post has been editedSunrise23 - 11.01.19, 21:29

Rep: (185)
Apparently the fact that they can, they must periodically update the firmware ... About a program for which no information there?) I take to replace havit g1. Wait in black and the normal price tag closer to the recommended)

Post has been editeddfrew - 11.01.19, 22:10

Rep: (5)
* effectmaster,
Well, you say yourself that strikes harmony. For me, plus the convenience, I have fribadsy and eyrpodsy, and so on Epple soup tossed into the ear and all, and such co-channel sick capricious to the situation, that is, they have to stick, then more correct to sound was right. So for this overpayment, rather than sound

Rep: (185)
* KuchaTrupov,
Buy foam ear pads, with them nothing to correct the necessary sound is always the same good (significantly better than with silicone).

Rep: (23)
Something case looks great, even when compared with FlyPods.
https://youtu.be/mfEGlBEmPPI

Rep: (19)
Once I, Huawei for an aesthetic look, these are hammers. No sooner had the will and have 90 dollars, they want: D

Post has been editedgudvinnn - 12.01.19, 05:49

Rep: (4)
I tried to order the official website, alarm set, sit, wait) time is right, I tutzhe clicked to buy, and nifiga not have time (to refresh the page and has the inscription temporarily otsutvut ((In the end, took outbid translated into rubles for 5500, said that in for 2 days to ship, but could deceive, in general, I will wait, how come, I will unsubscribe, may try to remove that video)

As part of the first airdotsov, the price will drop after the Chinese New Year (in late February)

In general, forward))

Post has been editedlipkii2 - 12.01.19, 08:23

themaxbang @ 12.01.19, 06:01*
Something case looks great

By the way, and the headphones themselves something big, or it is such a small Chinese: rofl:

Rep: (52)
Chinese course which is not standard! : D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 19:36