Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Talk | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (9)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AirDots Pro
Bluetooth Headset Air, Mi Air True Wireless Earphone, TWSEJ01JY
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase " | Discussion Xiaomi Mi AirDots В» | A source of information "

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Mi AirDots Pro comes in a small carrying case for storage and recharging. According to the manufacturer, they provide up to 10 hours of listening. Each headset is able to work independently of the other, so that they can be used alternately or divided between two people. Playback control is carried out using touch panels.

• Headphone weight with case: 58 grams
  • Weight of one earphone: 5.8 grams
  • Up to 3 hours of playing music on a single charge of headphones
  • Up to 10 hours of autonomy with a case
  • Case battery capacity: 410 mAh
  • IPX4 moisture protection
  • ANC Noise Reduction
  • AAC codec support
  • Touch control and voice assistant support
  • Work as a headset
  • Impendance: 16 ohms
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • Range: 10 meters
  • Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac

Equipment:
  • Recharge case
  • Headphones
  • Type-C cable
  • Ear Pads 3 Pairs
  • Instruction

Start of sales: January 11, 2019
Kit price in China 399 Yuan ($ 59)
Official retail in China

Advertising posters:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews:
Useful:
Accessories
Silicone Covers[1 option] [Option 2] [3 option]
Ear cushions[1 option][Option 2][3 option]suitable size T200

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 01.04.20, 08:45
Reason for editing: Decision blade earphone

Rep: (275)
* Mishka4eva , https://www.avito.ru/m...utm_source=soc_sharing

Rep: (0)
Shikarnenko, good people, thank you)

Posted on 06/25/2019, 23:36:

And by the way this question is how to check whether, in principle, to charge the ears? And then I buy a conductive case, and his ears still do not want to eat charge

Rep: (275)
* Mishka4eva ,
Well, how do you check them? Put on charge!)) You zarenee their discharge and ask the person charged case. Five minutes is enough to understand the charge or not.

Post has been editedellarair - 26.06.19, 00:12

Rep: (67)
* Mishka4eva,
I would take the new 2600 is facing new
1200 here on Avito misunderstood case.

Rep: (25)
* salen21 Can and rightly so, as it is not known how many have worked for headphones after water treatment.

Rep: (50)
Good afternoon. Who can faced and knows how to solve this problem: constantly turned on / off with an appropriate squelch Chinese vocal accompaniment. How to turn it on permanently or permanently shut down, and then constantly jumps and prevents listen to music.

Rep: (1360)
* salen21, likewise, not the amount to think at all.

Rep: (16)
Hello everyone) but I have a problem in the headphones surfaced such that they are no longer in a case charging, charged only at the time when he put the case for charging through yusb.

Rep: (1360)
* ACKONI, Apparently the internal battery is dead. Well, it seems.

Posted on 06/27/2019 12:51:

And maybe some kind of controller.

Who then turned customized Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro switching track in MacroDroid? I switched once and all. No longer switches.

And even after you use the phone said that the assistant or MacroDroid I chose MacroDroid and put "Always" .Now is not working assistant.

Rep: (-2)
* sam1984 , I bought a data ears on your link, where you bought your wife. A couple of hours ago unpacked, I tested. So far everything is super, the date on the package so as 04.2019. So far, only two nyunsa for themselves identified this shitty ear cups and sound delay, with those in the video it almost not noticeable, and vybeshivaet sound lags behind when tough klatsat on the keyboard)

Post has been editedmanush.nikita - 28.06.19, 20:22

Rep: (236)
manush.nikita @ 28.06.19, 20:21*
I bought data ears on your link, where you bought your wife. A couple of hours ago unpacked, I tested. So far everything is super, the date on the package so as 04.2019. So far, only two nyunsa for themselves identified this shitty ear cups and sound delay, with those in the video it almost not noticeable, and vybeshivaet sound lags behind when tough klatsat on the keyboard)

And what is your opinion about the sound? I have something to compare. Yesterday I unpacked for comparison 3 ears: Blitzwolf FYE3, Redmi AirDots and QCY T1. Waiting for that blitz will be the best, but, unfortunately, wrong. The best, by the sound, were AirDots ....
A few days ago Xiaomi ordered airdots Pro. Hopefully this will be better than triples

Post has been editedserg_a77 - 29.06.19, 13:52

Rep: (54)
electro_vinyl @ 26.06.19, 19:02*
Who can faced and knows how to solve this problem: constantly turned on / off with an appropriate squelch Chinese vocal accompaniment. How to turn it on permanently or permanently shut down, and then constantly jumps and prevents listen to music.

Permanently it is turned off, no way. By default, when taken out of the case, it is always off. To turn on / off, it is necessary to hold your finger on the sensor for 3 seconds. Needless nothing should be switched only when the defective sensor gives false positives.

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone. when you turn on the right earphone (for example, when the music is turned on) noise. if interference. if you turn off the music, then after a few seconds the noise disappears. faced anyone whether it is possible to cure?

Rep: (8)
Good evening, ladies! How to make friends with ears PowerAMP? The problem is that when listening through it do not work, even the standard features. Neither double Tap or taking out of his ears, the music still playing. Function Incoming while working normally.

DGK_44 @ 29.06.19, 20:04*
Good evening, ladies! How to make friends with ears PowerAMP?

Everything has to "make friends" without dancing with a tambourine. If there is no play with the settings

Rep: (8)
* serg_a77, Yes, and by default, all the settings of the player dropped, and picking setup bluetooth headset. They do not want to and at two different bodies, such crap at Maisie and Xiaomei.

DGK_44 @ 29.06.19, 20:22*
serg_a77, yes, and by default, all of the player settings are reset, and setup bluetooth headset picked. They do not want to and at two different bodies, such crap at Maisie and Xiaomei.

or when there were no such problems. Therefore try the settings ...
Attached Image

Enjoyed two months without any problems, fell off a couple of times after the reset worked like clockwork now suddenly right earpiece has become quieter than the left. Mesh net, the reason may be what? Headphones are not falling.

Rep: (-2)
* serg_a77 , I liked the sound, in PowerAmp climbed, play with EQ and direct all class steel. Dumps were not for two days. And I can compare only with Hybrid Pro HD, sound like. But under the ear pads uniquely replacement, put gum Oldest Panasonic and excellent. And the ear pads paralonki that Ali sold, put, very much sticking out of his ears headphones. Yesterday, I ride a bike 3 hours in these ears, this time not asked to charge. In general I advise!

Post has been editedmanush.nikita - 01.07.19, 11:42

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 3:34