Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Talk | [BT-Headphones]

Rep: (9)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AirDots Pro
Bluetooth Headset Air, Mi Air True Wireless Earphone, TWSEJ01JY
Discussion » | Purchase " | Discussion Xiaomi Mi AirDots В» | A source of information "

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Mi AirDots Pro comes in a small carrying case for storage and recharging. According to the manufacturer, they provide up to 10 hours of listening. Each headset is able to work independently of the other, so that they can be used alternately or divided between two people. Playback control is carried out using touch panels.

• Headphone weight with case: 58 grams
  • Weight of one earphone: 5.8 grams
  • Up to 3 hours of playing music on a single charge of headphones
  • Up to 10 hours of autonomy with a case
  • Case battery capacity: 410 mAh
  • IPX4 moisture protection
  • ANC Noise Reduction
  • AAC codec support
  • Touch control and voice assistant support
  • Work as a headset
  • Impendance: 16 ohms
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • Range: 10 meters
  • Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac

Equipment:
  • Recharge case
  • Headphones
  • Type-C cable
  • Ear Pads 3 Pairs
  • Instruction

Start of sales: January 11, 2019
Kit price in China 399 Yuan ($ 59)
Official retail in China

Advertising posters:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews:
Useful:
Accessories
Silicone Covers[1 option] [Option 2] [3 option]
Ear cushions[1 option][Option 2][3 option]suitable size T200

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 01.04.20, 08:45
Reason for editing: Decision blade earphone

Rep: (1360)
* dumb-bell man In general, I installed a version from the market, prohibited the application from using the Internet, respectively, the advertising disappeared, set up a double tap to switch the track, everything works

Rep: (1)
* sam1984 , thank.

Rep: (7)
I bought today in the official version of the global store. So far only found differences in the activation shumodava, Chinese woman to "dilin" replaced.

Rep: (25)
simongt100 @ 21.06.19, 17:44*
activation shumodava
and how to activate it?

Rep: (7)
* 798798 , Touching the sensor for 3 seconds, and also off.

Rep: (15)
Whether there is an adapter for wireless charging, or special case?
And yet, comparing someone with honor flypods lite, tell

Rep: (34)
How to connect them to noutu? As I can not

Rep: (0)
Rebzya, hello!) Do not tell that it is better to take these Xiaomi AirDots Pro or Honor FlyPods Youth Edition (FlyPods Lite)? I had read so much about them, who have ears fall off, one more then. I want earphones without rassinhron and otvalivany. EirPodsy not satisfied in principle in design. Cling to the iPhone want

Good day, I bought this miracle of headphones and everything seems to work, but on the next day listening to music and taking out the right earpiece from the ear break did not work, tried to insert and pull out again and pause not be put back, to the left all okay .In what could be problem?
P.s.sbros did.

* VladimirKGN , Hold three seconds on the left earphone sensor

Rep: (3)
* KONONENKO123, Try to turn bluetooth on the laptop (it will begin to scan) and then open the case (ears inside the case) and tighten the button on the case for two or three seconds. if you do not succeed the first time, then repeat this step several times. I'm so with grief in half led them on the laptop ASUS.

Rep: (16)
* sam1984 , Tap 2 times runs and tap 4 times does not work

Rep: (1360)
* vintec3, Four tapas specific use, in the description on the market it is written. As I understood double tap, then sound, then double tap. Even did not try, too uncomfortable. Double tap also specifically works, when the earphone from the ear you pull out, the same rewind function works, shorter than inconvenient. While left to see the battery charge, it can be finalized over time ...

* VladimirKGN,
you are then solved this problem with the cabling of sound to the left side? I have this happen after 1 day of use, and the seller refused to make the change because I krivorukost and accidentally touched a little case and left there Scratchy (And correct me, not what they say because they do not hear the sound of displacement (

Rep: (21)
I not decided what is waiting softinkoy release.

Rep: (51)
* KONONENKO123 , You put the ears in the case, close it. Clamped button. It starts to blink. You come into the BT settings on the laptop, and add in

Hello everyone. Nobody faced with the following problem:
2 weeks normally yuzal, yesterday put in charge and calmed down.
In the morning put, and in the ears of 20% of the charge and of the case too. It turned out that stick a charging indicator light flashes 10 seconds, indicating that charging has gone. And then just starts to burn, allegedly said that they charge. I am very upset to this circumstance. Someone was so? How to solve the problem?
Or still something that does not blink, it says that the case is charged, but the headphones are not charged
It turned out that the left earpiece is not charged. As soon as he sat down, it was to show a full charge.

Hello everyone! I bought these in the general's ears, two weeks passed, everything was fine. Then my mom washed them with shorts pocket where they lay. And Che happened: the ears are completely healthy, play, connect to mobile is immediately open the case, but that case .. case somehow died campaign, not charging and not charging ... Something there flashes when put to the charge, but more like a requirement to shoot him. From this we can conclude that the very ears quite a well-protected against water with washing powder, but for the briefcase, guys, watch out! (Even though it's obvious)

Post has been editedMishka4eva - 25.06.19, 23:35

Rep: (25)
* Mishka4eva They speak separately on a case Avito can buy

798798 @ 25.06.19, 23:02 *
speak to buy a separate case to Avito possible

After a bunch of attempts to think - I still thought of before, companion set of numbers. The truth has not yet found it on Avito separately, but that's another matter. But for the advice and desire to help - of course, thank you!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 3:22