Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Discussion | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (9)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AirDots Pro
Bluetooth Headset Air, Mi Air True Wireless Earphone, TWSEJ01JY
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase " | Discussion Xiaomi Mi AirDots В» | A source of information "

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Mi AirDots Pro comes in a small carrying case for storage and recharging. According to the manufacturer, they provide up to 10 hours of listening. Each headset is able to work independently of the other, so that they can be used alternately or divided between two people. Playback control is carried out using touch panels.

• Headphone weight with case: 58 grams
  • Weight of one earphone: 5.8 grams
  • Up to 3 hours of playing music on a single charge of headphones
  • Up to 10 hours of autonomy with a case
  • Case battery capacity: 410 mAh
  • IPX4 moisture protection
  • ANC Noise Reduction
  • AAC codec support
  • Touch control and voice assistant support
  • Work as a headset
  • Impendance: 16 ohms
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • Range: 10 meters
  • Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac

Equipment:
  • Recharge case
  • Headphones
  • Type-C cable
  • Ear Pads 3 Pairs
  • Instruction

Start of sales: January 11, 2019
Kit price in China 399 Yuan ($ 59)
Official retail in China

Advertising posters:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews:
Useful:
Accessories
Silicone Covers[1 option] [Option 2] [3 option]
Ear cushions[1 option][Option 2][3 option]suitable size T200

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedeffectmaster - 11.10.19, 07:52
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (29)
Hello. I received my order of April 18, mc store store. I ordered 8 mi 6/128 global, and these wonderful headphones. As usual I not really studied all the info, looked at a few reviews and booked. Headphones from 04/2019, fresh, to me incomprehensible few moments, why not adjust the volume, why there is no software for them (the official).

Rep: (44)
serdyuksanya @ 3.05.19, 22:46*
why there is no volume control
Well, that's because the manufacturer wanted, nothing can be done.

Posted 04/05/2019, 1:50:

serdyuksanya @ 3.05.19, 22:46*
why there is no software for them (the official).
coca and software you need on one key?

Rep: (29)
dangerouspkzm @ 4.05.19, 1:49*
coca and software you need
well, at least a little program that shows battery level, setting the equalizer, that is.

Rep: (39)
serdyuksanya @ 4.05.19, 10:00*
showing the battery level, setting the equalizer, that is.

charge level possible settings is possible, but who do you think has the equalizer for headphone application for headphones? These do not have ears. I could be wrong ...

Rep: (1)
serdyuksanya @ 04.05.19, 10:00*
well, at least a little program that shows battery level, setting the equalizer, that is.

Funny) Today, I decided to order them. Originally wanted airpods, but such a price you do not want to overpay. I am also always some software to show in the curtain charge. But the problem is not even that. I'm curious whether you can see the charge level of the case, because it is a very cool feature in airpods.
I used to deal with the problem in Tasker. With the right plugins for BT and alerts create notifications that the devices are connected and the icon put his. I do not know, but most likely there can be derived and the charge.

Posted on 05/04/2019, 20:10:

yakxaker @ 04.05.19, 13:42*
These do not have ears. I could be wrong ...

Wrong. Galaxy Buds are incredibly cool app with EQ and full customization.

Post has been editedMerDenchik - 04.05.19, 20:11

MerDenchik @ 4.05.19, 20:08*
Galaxy Buds are incredibly cool app

I recognize, as well as the cost of 2-fold higher (((

Rep: (0)
A week ago, I came to my headphones plugged entry of a miracle device to the phone and a laptop, and to this day everything was fine.
Own hands all destroyed. When I got home, I could not zakonnektit headphones to noutu. Forgotten, old stump, disconnect the connection with your phone.
Instead removed bluetooth-device in windows and perform a factory reset on the headphones (10 seconds on the case button).
Now the laptop can not find headset. They are not present in the bluetooth-device list is not available in Device Manager.
Even if the phone is still connects.

Rep: (1359)
And no one had the experience of comparison with FlyPods Lite? My Xiaomi is already in Moscow, but the feeling that FlyPods Lite should have taken me

38602 @ 04.05.19, 19:43 *
A week ago, I came to my headphones plugged entry of a miracle device to the phone and a laptop, and to this day everything was fine.
Own hands all destroyed. When I got home, I could not zakonnektit headphones to noutu. Forgotten, old stump, disconnect the connection with your phone.
Instead removed bluetooth-device in windows and perform a factory reset on the headphones (10 seconds on the case button).
Now the laptop can not find headset. They are not present in the bluetooth-device list is not available in Device Manager.
Even if the phone is still connects.

solved the problem by adding a device to manually control panel \ All Control Panel \ Devices and Printers \ Adding device
maybe someone can help

Rep: (1967)
sam1984 @ 4.05.19, 21:33*
And no one had any experience with comparisons FlyPods Lite?
How can we trust compared in terms of sound to someone other than yourself? Here I wanted to wireless headphones, seen enough of reviews saying that for 6000 rubles best Sennheiser CX 6.00BT not, especially with APTX, went to Dr. D HS hear what was disappointing, the sound was terrible, eventually bought, further more, has been advertising 4pda on what the Chinese headphones, look, price 1200 r., bought the sound at times better than the skh6.0 though aptx and does not smell, but too many cons to them. Then choose false ears, too, I have revised the reviews, went to Dr. D HS and all that praise did not like the result itself took 2 BT marshals and wife Urbanears sycamore 1 ...
What am I, and to the fact that every ear is different and what pleases one, the other will not come at all, if you can do better listen because the cabin, on the radio, and so on ..

Post has been editedOrldim - 04.05.19, 22:19

Rep: (1359)
* OrlDim I'm not in terms of sound, I do not expect from them straight awesome sound. General impressions, convenience, quality of reception, personal any sensations. Often in the reviews you find exactly what interests you.
In general, I decided to try it first and ordered zakos EPL, i7s and i11, to understand at all, whether it is to me to be comfortable you need, well, general impressions. So that's an example of the two headphones, I found all the amenities and inconvenience and, ideally, should work ears just for me, then I am seen enough of reviews and chose Hlaomi and Honor, but maybe for a long time use Hlaomi, the choice fell on them, and now I'm reading branch Honor and somehow it seems all is well, and the woman in the Chinese language does not speak and have utility through which to update come ... well thought ...

Rep: (49)
In general, after a week, the other use, unambiguous verdict - Chinese brown substance.
Poor everything listing bugs will overkvottingom here, if not a spoiler. Yes, and there have already described enough. Well, just as an example: playing music, incoming call, when receiving an incoming call (conversation) screaming at full speed, a single volume by pressing on the phone - just a normal volume, but after hanging up a call, yelling already music to 100% (one He said that they are quiet - you can go deaf:? rofl:), again without rocker on the phone in any way. At the same time, two BT headphones from other manufacturers behave in this same phone perfectly normal (can not be blamed on the phone).
Of course, I admit that I got a defective copy of, but then half of unsubscribing with such defective headphones. In general, this hack is necessary to get round and, moreover, do not book on Ali, for return will be difficult, especially if there is an acknowledgment of receipt.

ALS318 @ 5.05.19, 13:47*
screaming music already on 100%

On my phone Xiaomi A1 everything is fine, no loud yelling, after the call volume of the music at the same level. That you have a machine? Who else have the same problem?
2 months a great flight.

Post has been editedyakxaker - 05.05.19, 15:19

Rep: (21)
Too, all right, nothing nowhere yelling, Xiaomi MiMax 2, everything is fine, the release in March 2019.

Post has been editedVladimirKGN - 05.05.19, 16:11

Rep: (49)
yakxaker @ 05.05.19, 15:19*
On my phone Xiaomi A1 okay

It is that MI A1, to be more precise? I have a similar, 9th Android.
upd
You upset me, since you are all working, so I have 100% chance of a defective headset and bring it back to Ali zero, so as to open the dispute can only be up to confirm receipt of the order.
Issue 03/2019

Post has been editedALS318 - 05.05.19, 17:09
Reason for editing: adding

ALS318 @ 5.05.19, 16:58*
It is that MI A1

It is that which is on a bare bucket, the latest firmware the April runoff.

ALS318 @ 5.05.19, 16:58*
open a dispute only to confirm receipt of the order

Open debate is possible within 15 days after you confirm delivery.

Hi, I have one earphone (left) ceases to work continuously reboot headphones (detain button for 30 sec.) To include it, but not for long, after 5 minutes, it switches off itself.
As well, the lamp is lit, do not.
What could it be?

* -r0gue- ,
I read and I read more and more it seems that some headphones, namely, the left or right one that falls off, these ears, poor contact with a case.
Check the charge of the headphones which falls off. If you have a body to Andrew, you can see the status bar charge the headset, pull it up and see only its charge. I have the feeling that after a 30-second reset, the headset is charged and a little charge lasts for 5 minutes, and then all over again.
Something like this...

* yakxaker Fully charge the case, and waited for half an hour, everything was decided, apparently, really bad contact with a case was, thank you!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/19/20, 04:44