Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Discussion | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (7)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AirDots Pro
Bluetooth Headset Air, Mi True Wireless Earphone, Air, Mi Air, TWSEJ01JY
Discussion | Purchase " | Discussion Xiaomi Mi AirDots » | A source of information "

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Mi AirDots Pro comes in a small carrying case for storage and recharging. According to the manufacturer, they provide up to 10 hours of listening. Each headset is able to work independently of the other, so that they can be used alternately or divided between two people. Playback control is carried out using touch panels.

• Headphone weight with case: 58 grams
  • Weight of one earphone: 5.8 grams
  • Up to 3 hours of playing music on a single charge of headphones
  • Up to 10 hours of autonomy with a case
  • Case battery capacity: 410 mAh
  • IPX4 moisture protection
  • ANC Noise Reduction
  • AAC codec support
  • Touch control and voice assistant support
  • Work as a headset
  • Impendance: 16 ohms
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • Range: 10 meters
  • Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac

Equipment:
  • Recharge case
  • Headphones
  • Type-C cable
  • Ear Pads 3 Pairs
  • Instruction

Start of sales: January 11, 2019
Kit price in China 399 Yuan ($ 59)
Official retail in China

Advertising posters:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews:
Useful:
Accessories
Silicone Covers[1 option] [Option 2] [3 option]
Ear cushions[1 option][Option 2][3 option]suitable size T200

Topics Curatorellarair

Post has been editedellarair - 14.08.19, 22:18
Reason for editing: Added to useful

Rep: (0)
But how to distinguish china from the original?

Rep: (3)
Dianor @ 04/26/19, 02:49*
Seriously? This shows me

And to me the same thing, the headphones are native, I took it immediately with smart in one place, so all the rules.
I changed the codecs to aptX in the developer mode, a miracle did not happen.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedCulthos - 26.04.19, 15:34

Rep: (41)
Avalanche1987 @ 04/26/19, 10:28*
But how to distinguish china from the original?

As I understand it, there is no "international version", only the Chinese version and only for the domestic Chinese market. Therefore, Xiaomi Russia does not have them for sale. And it will only chat in Chinese. A similar situation was with the Xiaomi MiPad 2 tablet. The Russian language in it was set only by self-made custom firmware.

In "pure" Android (nine), a charge right in the "curtain" indicates AAS support is turned on / off in the Bluetooth settings.
Attached Image

True charge shows with a resolution of 20%.

Post has been editedALS318 - 26.04.19, 20:54
Reason for editing: typo

SergMcGwair @ 04/26/19, 18:07*
Indulge in Chinese, but what to do)

Relax and have fun))

Rep: (1351)
Has anyone met thin case covers? Or just one type and all the "fat"? And so the case is thick ...

Guys, did anyone try to connect these headphones to the iPod? My iPod nano 6 sees them, connects to them. But! I turn on the music, and there is silence in my ears. The volume set to maximum, all the same silence ... what to do? ☹

Rep: (5)
Today I ran into the xiaomi store and I was allowed to listen to music ... I connected and everything disappointed me ((Yes, everything is cool and stylish, but there is no Bass !!! After my wired synchisers I took the new sound with hostility ((

Post has been editedndrnesterov - 26.04.19, 23:03

Ndrnesterov @ 04/26/19, 23:02*
Yes, everything is cool and stylish, but there is no Bass !!!

It’s good when the bear has stepped in your ear, there is no subtle and sensory organization of hearing, to me both the bass and vocals and the middle ones are all super direct, probably they were for people like me. : D

Post has been editedCulthos - 27.04.19, 00:11

Rep: (30)
Who changed the ear protection net? When I cleaned it, accidentally pushed it inside, pulled it out and put it back in, whether it would stay like that. Or leave it as it is?

Culthos @ 04/27/19 00:11*
It’s good when a bear has stepped in your ear, there is no subtle and sensory organization of hearing, to me both the bass and vocals and the middle ones are straight everything is super, probably they were for people like me

I repeat, for such low-power headphones, bass will depend only on the quality of the outfits, polyurethane will give a 100% guaranteed result. With silicone as luck.

Rep: (5)
ALS318 @ 04/27/19, 9:25 PM*
bass will depend only on the quality of the fit of the outfits,

Yes you are right!! 1000%
Today I bought it all the same. And again, the sound was without bass. But when I changed the amps, a very good bass appeared and the sound quality got better! + To this, with noise reduction, the result is better!
I recommend that when buying, test all the outfits and identify the best for yourself)

Post has been editedndrnesterov - 27.04.19, 22:46

Hello everyone!
If I read this forum thread before purchase, I would not order it!
And so, I received an unfinished product with many problems! Party - February 2019, ordered from the Xiaomi MC Store
worked without problems only after the first connection - out of the box.
We worked in a pair with the Mi6 phone - MUI Global 10.2.1.0 (OCAMIXM).
After the first charge, problems began - the left earphone constantly “fell off” from the connection.
When opening the box, the LED on the right earphone turned on, the left one did not.
I tried both the first and second methods - they helped alternately. "Shumodav" stopped turning on.
Constant "dancing with a tambourine" to connect! Recently, the second method began to help, but with a slight change in the 3rd step:
I take out the left earphone from the box immediately after its LED lights up and insert it into the ear. After that - right.
And - a miracle! Earned! In the same way, it was possible to restore the "falling off" of the left earphone when paired with the Shnling M0 player.
The left earphone continues to periodically “fall off”, especially after removing one of the earphones from the ear (most often I remove the right one) and after 2 ... 2.5 hours of operation.
It is possible to restore communication only by the method described above.

sh

Rep: (30)
* gutorov_igor68 , Also, a party from February 2019, there is not a single problem with the above. Three weeks to use. Pure Android 9.0.

Rep: (17)
I use the week, batch 03/19, everything is fine, no problems, MiMax 2 tel, MiyuPro firmware.

Has anyone tried these ear cushions:
https: //www.aliexpress...64942/32796564942.html
Interested in how they hold in their ears and whether the headphones bind with them in the case at all.

Rep: (1941)
Sam1984 @ 04.28.19, 18:53*
Interested in how to stay in your ears
so everything is individual, personally such ears are placed for me, but it’s terribly uncomfortable, I can’t stand the foam at all, although many people come in.

Rep: (1)
Sam1984 @ 04/28/19, 15:53*
Has anyone tried these ear cushions:
https: //www.aliexpress...64942/32796564942.html
Interested in how they hold in their ears and whether the headphones bind with them in the case at all.

There are similar ones, they sit well in the ears, but they don’t fit into the case ‍♂

* MxDemon, thank!
And who foam, with them in the case intermeddle? It has long been headphones braid, I remember the specific sensations, because just like a vacuum in the ears. About the three-level silent, in any way will not fit)

When the phone is in your pocket and I am walking along the street, the sound is constantly interrupted, and if you walk with it in your hands, watch or print something, everything is fine. Redmi note 7, on mi a1 there was no such problem.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/02/19, 03:55 a.m.