Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro - Discussion | [btHeadphones]

Rep: (7)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AirDots Pro
Bluetooth Headset Air, Mi True Wireless Earphone, Air, Mi Air, TWSEJ01JY
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase " | Discussion Xiaomi Mi AirDots В» | A source of information "

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Mi AirDots Pro comes in a small carrying case for storage and recharging. According to the manufacturer, they provide up to 10 hours of listening. Each headset is able to work independently of the other, so that they can be used alternately or divided between two people. Playback control is carried out using touch panels.

• Headphone weight with case: 58 grams
  • Weight of one earphone: 5.8 grams
  • Up to 3 hours of playing music on a single charge of headphones
  • Up to 10 hours of autonomy with a case
  • Case battery capacity: 410 mAh
  • IPX4 moisture protection
  • ANC Noise Reduction
  • AAC codec support
  • Touch control and voice assistant support
  • Work as a headset
  • Impendance: 16 ohms
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • Range: 10 meters
  • Compatibility: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac

Equipment:
  • Recharge case
  • Headphones
  • Type-C cable
  • Ear Pads 3 Pairs
  • Instruction

Start of sales: January 11, 2019
Kit price in China 399 Yuan ($ 59)
Official retail in China

Advertising posters:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews:
Useful:
Accessories
Silicone Covers[1 option] [Option 2] [3 option]
Ear cushions[1 option][Option 2][3 option]suitable size T200

Topics Curatorellarair

Post has been editedellarair - 05.07.19, 15:02
Reason for editing: Added to useful

Rep: (2)
In general, the headphones, my opinion, when I charge less than 30 percent remains, then all sorts of dances begin, in particular, I listened to two hours of music, everything was fine, as soon as the charge remained 30 percent, my left ear stopped sounding again, I had to make a disconnect and Connect the ears again, after that they sound normal again. Maybe it’s all, or it’s such a marriage.

Post has been editedArthurMi5s - 09.03.19, 21:52

Rep: (0)
Posted 09/03/2019 at 21:58:

KoT-EWE @ 03/09/19, 18:57*
Fenef,
where to buy - choose yourself, but not from Mijia
Different lots - so that the store is more often found when searching for headphones.
Dubreak,
consider that you have a marriage

Why such an opinion, what exactly is this seller marriage? He just has more purchases, so the percentage of marriage is more in response to reviews, it seems to me that this is a problem of headphone marriage in general, apparently, they were riveted for a couple of months, the product is raw. I use it for two weeks, everything is fine.

Post has been editedxenogenezis - 09.03.19, 21:58

Rep: (33)
Rusanovs @ 03/09/19, 21:51*
I have 12/2018 worth

Where did you buy? Is everything working fine?

Rep: (3)
I have two headphones. Issue 12/2018. Work without problems

is there no international version yet?

Rep: (2)
Everything, achieved the same return as Exicute312. Not without his help, for which many thanks to him!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (149)
xenogenezis @ 03/09/19, 21:57*
Why such an opinion, what exactly is this seller marriage? He just has more purchases, so the percentage of marriage is more in response to reviews, it seems to me that this is a problem of headphone marriage in general, apparently, they were riveted for a couple of months, the product is raw. I use it for two weeks, everything is fine.

No need to invent. In the subject, 100 times have already written that this seller’s marriage rate is much higher than that of all the others combined. And he has no more purchases. Besides the fact that he has fewer purchases, the price with those recommended in the subject is also higher by a few bucks.

Posted 10/03/2019 09:25:

* Tema_kleo,
not yet

KoT-EWE @ 03/10/19, 11:24*
No need to invent. In the subject, 100 times have already written that this seller’s marriage rate is much higher than that of all the others combined. And he has no more purchases. Besides the fact that he has fewer purchases, the price with those recommended in the subject is also higher by a few bucks.

How do you imagine it? He came to the site and said: "Hey, my Chinese brother, sell me the most galilee consignment of goods, even to want"! On Ali, he has only one (!!!) review that the earphone does not work. Where are the bad reviews on Ali? How many users have received a marriage - write here? The store of this seller was actively boosted on this forum at the time of the start of sales, respectively, many users took it there. Specially re-read the topic, not so much here and reviews about marriage, yes it is common, but in fact it is less than 10 people. For statistics - you need more data. And yes, when I bought from him, it was cheaper than the rest. (5600 vs. 5800-5900). It is necessary to look at the month of production of headphones, I have 1.2019, probably the first batch and was kosyachny, and everyone who sold from the first batch sold relatively defective headphones. 11-12 mon. 2018

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedxenogenezis - 10.03.19, 10:11

Rep: (149)
* xenogenezis,
1. from the very beginning of the topic there were reviews on the storeDtop storeand everyone recommended buying in it
2. from the very beginning of sales in this store was the lowest price for this product. I note that nothing has changed. And it is still not clear to me why they take where it is more expensive.
3. About the store mijia became known after a heap of messages about the idle left earpiece.
I went to the page of the store Mijia and there in the reviews there is information about the marriage. Although even the Dtop store has a review, the last review is negative. Only that is strangely not supplemented, but ordinary, which leads to thoughts of fraud. I hope no need to explain which one.
I advise you to re-read the topic. The number of people who reported that the left earpiece does not work is much more than 10.
Actually there is nothing to argue about. You just need to accept all this as a fact. There is a marriage and the most likely to get it in this store.

I do not know how you read the topic, but I’ve been here since the very creation of the topic and one of the first to buy headphones

KoT-EWE @ 03/10/19, 12:17*
There is a marriage and the most likely to get it in this store.

It is necessary to collect information about the consignment of goods with a marriage, it would be clearer, in this case it was just possible - to ask the seller to drop the photo from the sticker to be sure.

And who ever took in Moscow? Is there information on the presence of the described marriage / its absence?

Rep: (4)
Yakxaker @ 9.03.19, 22:18*
Where did you buy? Is everything working fine?

DTop, January 9 did pre-order. Everything is fine, no problem

Good time of day, yesterday after a month of use, there was such a thing with the left earphone ... I listened to music, everything was fine, I went into VK, turned on the music and the left earphone began to pause, i.e. turn off for a fraction of seconds, and then I wanted to catch up with the right one, and it turned out to be a complete mess ... I put my ears into the case, held it, disconnected it, reconnected it, nothing changed. Then I decided to do the reset and it helped, the problem was solved, but the sound in both ears became dry, not the same as it was before, without bass and so on, as at the beginning of the purchase. I watched the settings, the codec is in place, everything is in order. Is it possible that they then warmed up, and after the reset it also dropped? And you need to wait again until they warm up again?

yaguar5557 @ 03/10/19, 21:43*
Is it possible that they then warmed up, and after the reset it also dropped? And you need to wait again until they warm up again?

This is not a “warm up” lamp, probably it’s in the settings on the phone, try to do the pairing again, I had such a trouble with the headphone sync at the very beginning of using it once, did the sync again, set up the equalizer in the player (I don’t listen in VK) and all OK.

Rep: (3)
Good day!
Do headphones speak Chinese only?
When you press 3 seconds, they say something, I do not understand what)

Hello! I bought headphones from the Authority Xiao-Mi MeZu Store and I also have a problem with the left earpiece, it turns itself off when it wants and no longer connects, only a full reset helps, but not for long, they can spend 5 minutes, half an hour. Yesterday I tried to connect to the laptop, at first they connected immediately 2, the left one fell off after 30 seconds and then connected again and played well and by the way very loudly) Then I tried again to connect to the phone and about the miracle the hour was playing everything is fine. I already thought that I fixed it, but today I connected the same problems to the phone ... and they play well with the laptop. The dispute won by half the amount of the refund.

Rep: (57)
Doker007 @ 03.11.19, 14:39*
Good day!
Do headphones speak Chinese only?
When you press 3 seconds, they say something, I do not understand what)

only in chinese
they say that active noise suppression is turned on / off

Rep: (5)
Monitor constantly branch and now I want to order, but something stops. By the sound, they will definitely suit me, since I am still a “music lover”. Before that, there were 3 pairs of low-cost senhovs and now JBL is over 900. I think it is not a problem to choose the ear pads. Embarrassing precisely the problem with the blade ear and the like. It’s not a fact that of course they will come to me, but somehow they often write about it here.
In our city, I saw them only in the 1st place, but there they cost 8900, for that price I definitely shouldn't take it. What do you think, approximately to which bar the price tag will fall?

Post has been editedCarter1103 - 11.03.19, 15:33

Good afternoon, I have a problem like this, both headphones play quietly, what can it be?

* Feyanax,
There is a shop in Moscow by the name of player.ru (not for advertising purposes, but to warn). It was possible yesterday to hold the headphones from this store. The date on the box is 01/2019. The right earpiece does not work from the word at all. According to the descriptions, they charged, turned on, tied up with the phone, and a day and a half passed - everything is fine. After charging do not connect with the phone, the display is only on the left earpiece. All the above recovery points have been tried, nothing saves. The only thing that happened was to tie the left earpiece as mono.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 21:19