Huami Amazfit Cor 2 - Discussion | Fitness bracelet

Rep: (175)
Huami Amazfit Cor 2 / Band 2 - Discussion
A1712 (Cor 2, China, NFC), A1713 (Band 2, global, without NFC)
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Version differences
ModelA1712 (Amazfit Cor 2 ) - Chinese version for the domestic market. Only Chinese bracelet (Cyrillic in notifications supported), the presence of an NFC chip (only works in China). White box.
ModelA1713 (Amazfit Band 2 ) - International version. Several languages ​​of the shell of the bracelet (including Russian), the absence of an NFC chip. Black box

Other photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
The second version of the popular fitness bracelet. Modified design, improved autonomy andNFC module (in the Chinese version, model A1712) .
Device characteristics
IPS screen 1.23 inches, with 2.5D tempered glass and oleophobic coating.
Lithium polymer battery, 160 mAH. Stated about 20 days of work. Charging time - 2.5 hours. Charging cable with magnetic connector.
Three-axis accelerometer, photoelectric pulse meter.
Bluetooth 4.2 BLE,NFC (A1712)
Water resistant 5ATM standard GB / T 30106-2013. According to the manufacturer, normal swimming with a bracelet is allowed.
Weight 32 g (with a strap)
The strap length is 245 mm. The wrist is 151 - 225 mm.
Reviews and Reviews
Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedidimas13 - 26.07.19, 08:40
Reason for editing: How to write heart rate readings directly in Health on iPhone

* p @ knowing
Yes, it’s kind of got a little thicker. They shoved NFC, so the kid kicked him)

Rep: (25)
I think who is tormented with breaking mounts on the core, it is unlikely to risk sor2 to take. And so the bracelets are great

Post has been editedNjuta @ Anna - 11.01.19, 05:49

Have no relation to sports

Again you with your sport and transflective harmonies from a completely different market niche)
The sports chips in these bracelets for the majority are in last place in importance. Just a cheap and functional gadget on hand.
Clock, alarm, notifications, timer / stopwatch, music control, weather, search for a smartphone, payment for travel, payment in the store. All this in a compact device on the wrist with decent autonomy and without the need to shoot in the shower / in the rain / pool / sea. That's what is important to me here, and I'm completely satisfied with the device for its price.
And the "sports" functions are purely for the fan, to measure the steps with the contacts in Wichat) Well, unless a useful notification "get up, walk" when you stick at a computer for a long time at work.

annoying doing these kickbacks

Just buy an iPhone and learn Zen usage "as is";)

All good)

Rep: (5060)
* badckot you compare not comparable, garmin in the price of epl hours, then the last is better. There is a bracelet, not a watch. Moreover, as I understand it, idimas13 is located in China and the language in principle is not important to him, but the most important thing is that NFC works in the cortex, does it really have harmin

Post has been editedlolex - 11.01.19, 09:34

Rep: (5060)
* badckot , well, wait for beep2.
Yes, and I have been flashing beeps over the past six months, twice or more to check for a new firmware.

Post has been editedlolex - 11.01.19, 10:05

* badckot
I’ll somehow worry about my health myself. We are talking about a device that is almost irrelevant to this health. For the soul and the sea, everyone’s business here. I'm just not interested in worrying and removing the bracelet every time. This is about usability.
As for the branch on the first bark, I have been in it since last February. I remember all the charms, but nevertheless I did not climb much into the firmware. The maximum of the beta on the Android rolled. Nothing survived. I survived, the bracelet - no)
And yes, Chinese in the Chinese device does not bother me, although I don’t know the language)

A little more info)
Strap fastening.
Each half of the strap is held on one bolt. It is screwed in through the following sequence:
silicone strap-> plastic strap insert -> metal thread pressed into the plastic eye of the housing -> again plastic strap insert (only with threaded thread). The strap with the case tightly joined along the guide and fixed with a bolt.
On the one hand, the mount is more reliable, since plastic is more plus a bolt. On the other - the case itself seems to be stupidly glued again.
Attached Image

And on the work of NFC.
Today checked on the bus. As expected, no left action is needed (if there is one card). Just bring the bracelet to the reader and voila. Compared to Hey +: the core works instantly (there is a delay of a second or two on the hey), plus vibration immediately and shows a notification about the amount withdrawn. Quick, easy, convenient :)

Rep: (152)
* idimas13,
The ears on the bracelet itself are plastic, as I understand it. The fastening is visually better than on the first version (on my bark for a couple of months the strap has been glued tightly to the bracelet).
I will definitely take the second one.

If you can take a photo on top of the bracelet without a strap. Ear interests)

Post has been editedkungut - 11.01.19, 19:05

* kungut
The ear is plastic. Only the metal thread in it.
This photo will be enough, I think. Already collected back)
Attached Image

Rep: (22)
Yes, stupidly glued and will bounce.
So it's a purely office device.
Eh. if they grabbed the metal with screws ...

Rep: (8)
Is it known when it will appear in Russia?
Do I understand correctly that there will be no sense from NFC?

Rep: (2161)
* Excelllent will be if you go to China and pay by NFC in public transport

Excelllent @ 01/14/19, 05:10*
Is it known when it will appear in Russia?
Do I understand correctly that there will be no sense from NFC?

In Russia, it may appear very soon, if you really want to;)
I think that with the release of the global version in NFC they will tighten the ability to emulate intercom keys (as in the same Hey +). But there is a doubt why this functionality was not immediately washed away. Perhaps they made a price with the NFC chip and it can’t read. Then you can not wait.

Rep: (2161)
screw the ability to emulate intercom keys (as in the same Hey +)

and what keys does he take for emulation? where can i read?

* F_23,
In the Hey + branch, you can read what he knows.
In short - only 13.56 MHz and without encryption.

Rep: (4)
This topic took off the burden :)
Recently stuck my KOR. After trying to glue, the vibration motor stopped working - probably went too far with the amount of glue.
After studying the market, HonorBend 4 was bought. Great thing, but after KOR .... I didn’t go :(
He began to glance again at Amazfit.
And then I come across an updated device. Now I know what to expect :)

Rep: (22)
* 777ivp
that will continue to stick out

Rep: (5)
In the Huawei Honor Band 3 / Huawei Band 2 pro, a similar strap is attached to the case. There were cases of separation of the plastic part of the strap from the silicone and breaking off of the plastic eyelet (on the edge, in the thinnest place) of the mount on the case. True, metal bonnets are not used there for fastening the screw, and the plastic of the eyelet on the new bark seems thicker.

Rep: (4)
The feathers lasted about a year. If the second stick up after a year - it suits me :) But they may not stick up :)
There is simply no worthy alternative.
BIPs are good, but it’s already a watch - it’s not comfortable to sleep, you won’t put it on a regular watch.

Rep: (8)
his NFC only works with AliPay from China
Amazfit Cor 2 is the built-in NFC chip, which allows for seamless contactless payments via Alipay.
The NFC chip also supports 163 city bus cards and six transport cards in China.

Post has been editedShpunt73 - 15.01.19, 11:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19 10:50