TV Box X96 Mini - Android 7.1.2 Firmware

Rep: (909)
TV Box X96 Mini - Firmware (OS Android 7.1.2)
PictureSoC Amlogic S905W
Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

ALL DEVICE MANIPULATIONS ARE PERFORMED AT YOUR FEAR AND RISK
Responsibility for your actions no one bears!

All about Bricks
Updated post !!!

Test Kit for Android

Important information
# When describing the problem, specify the name of the firmware and its version.
# If you did not find the information of interest in the header, you can always use the search in the topic.

Attached Image

Drivers and Utilities
Amlogic based flash driver
Tools for setting firmware
Create bootable micro SD
ADB drivers for Android devices

Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
For firmware Through PC
For firmware ThroughTWRP
FASHION -BEKAPYForTWRP
Samsung chip
X96miniQ6X v2.2 17355chipSamsung

# Based on the drain
X96 MINI EXTREME MOD 2 (Stock x96mini 05/12/2018)
X96 MINI STOCK EXTREME MOD (1/25/2018)
X96mini DOLBYMOD (X96MINIS905W7.1.2MODCobra111111)
TX3 MINI ACEMAX 01.22.2019

#TANIX
ALONE ULTIMATE
ALONE ULTIMATE 2
ALONE ULTIMATE 3 (TANIX TX3 MINI 03/21/2018)
ALONE ULTIMATE 4 (TANIX 03/21/2018)
ALONE ULTIMATE 5 (Tanix TX3 Mini 07/16/2018)
ALONE ULTIMATE 5 (V2)
ALONE ULTIMATE 6
ALONE ULTIMATE 7
ALONE ULTIMATE7 v2.2
ALONE ULTIMATE7 V2.3-4 (TX3 MINI L 08/30/2018 and 10/12/2018)
ALONE ULTIMATE7 v2.5
ALONE ULTIMATE7 v2.6 (TX3 MINI 11/06/2018)
ALONE ULTIMATE7 v2.7 (tx3max 1.11.2018)
ALONE ULTIMATE 7 V2.8 TX3 MINI L 08/30/2018

Android Alone Full and Lite builds are based on stable Android Alone 01/25/2018
MegaMax (Tx3Mini 12/20/2017)
Tanix TX3 MINI L ATV MOD 1
MegaMax and POISON MOD (Tx3Mini 12/20/2017)
PORT with T95 S1 (stock date 25.10.2018)
ALONE ULTIMATE 8.1
ALONE ULTIMATE 8.2

#VORKE
VORKE EXTREME MOD (VORKE 03/02/2018)
Vorke Extreme Mod 2
Vorke Extreme Mod 3
VORKE EXTREME MOD 4
VORKE EXTREME MOD 5
VORKE EXTREME MOD 6
VORKE EXTREME MOD 7
VORKE EXTREME MOD 7 (V2)

#NEXBOX
NEXBOX A95X-B7N S905W Extreme mod
A95X R2 Amlogic S905W 03/28/2018 EXTREME MOD

#NONCHERS
Nonchers EXTREME Mod (Tanix + Vorke 2.04.2018)
NONCHERS EXTREME MOD 2 (Tanix + Vorke)
NONCHERS EXTREME MOD 3 (Tanix + Vorke)
Firmware Nonchers Desert Ver1 + Ver1.2 + Ver2.0 + Ver2.1
NonchersV2
NONCHERS V3 (02.03.2019)
Nonchers V4.11 is approaching
NONCHERS V4.1.1 MOD
NONCHERS V 2.9 Mecool + Tanix + Vorke + X96mini

#Mecool
Mecool ATV mod (Android TV 7.1.2 for Mecool M8S Pro W yurisavagemessiahzine.com)
Mecool ATV mod 2 (Android TV 7.1.2 for Mecool M8S Pro W yurisavagemessiahzine.com)

#BEELINK
BEELINK W95 ULTIMATE (09/07/2018)
#
NEXUS DARK MOD (nano stock 11.03.2018 Magendaz)

#Other
Android TV Nexus Mod (TVStock Nexus ROM (03/11/2018)
Digisender Firmware (x96 dolby mod)
MANHHUNG ANDROID TV (1080) (Dalvietpda)
Wechip Extreme Mod
XPERIENCE ATV MOD 1
SUNVELL T95M ULTIMATE MOD
TX3 MINI CUSTOM ROM
M8S PRO W ULTIMATE MOD (Meecool 4.01.2019)
NEXUS ULTIMATE MOD (Magendanz AOSP 02.16.2019)
PoisonATV V4.2 03/23/2019
ALONE ULTIMATE 8
ALEXELEC 3.0.5 UPDATED
LUNNIX
Meeix

#Oreo 8.1
ANDROID 8.1.0 CUSTOM ROM (WECHIP 03/13/2019)

Oreo 8.1
Instructions
miscellanea

Thanks"thank"Express to people by raising their reputation. If you do not have the required number of messages - refer toto moderatorthrough the "complaint" button.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedHajldey - 25.06.19, 18:57
Reason for editing: Miscellaneous / Patches / Patch to turn on the console from the remote

Rep: (80)
Ordered, received a sample ... Firmware updated to:
ro.build.id = NHG47L
ro.build.display.id = 20171009.10: 49
ro.build.version.sdk = 25
ro.build.version.release = 7.1.2
ro.build.version.security_patch = 2017-08-01
ro.build.date = 2017 年 10 09 ж—Ґ жџжњџдёЂ 10:46:38 CST
ro.build.date.utc = 1507517198
ro.build.type = userdebug
ro.build.user = yxt002
ro.build.host = yxt002-S2400SC
ro.build.tags = test-keys
ro.build.flavor = p281-userdebug
ro.product.model = X96mini
ro.product.brand = Amlogic
ro.product.name = p281
ro.product.device = p281
ro.product.board = p281

So:
(+) Slideshow bug missing
(+) YUV 8, 4, RGB mode switch, setting the action of the power button
(+ -) Root is but not super SU
(-) no optics
(-) Cooling - ~ 4mm thermopad and in the best traditions of x96 rests on the clamping bolt plate ... But comments
(-) missing portrait / landscape setting ... morons blah. (It is being treated force_land in buildprop)
(-) HDMI CEC persistently turns off the console when the setting is disabled. We'll have to turn off the CEC in the settings for good.
(-) 3 types of settings - standard android, TV Settings, Droid Settings. Idiocy full
(-) Firmware is cloaked - patch is harder
(-) The market is not updated, but so far it is curable by editing services. But see paragraph above
(-) Lack of curtains and virtual buttons. Zadad if honestly, without the remote there is no usability, we must look for a suitable systemui
In general, Amdroid 7 (amlodzhik android) is still raw and when it is incomprehensible when it is brought to mind. Take the device and wait a year as it was with the 905x - meaning?
Conclusion: UG, my opinion - while I do not recommend buying it.

My build TWRP for mini:Attached filex96mini_TWRP3.img(13.29 MB)

Through the update:Attached filex96mini_twrp.zip(13.35 MB)

In theory, twrp should work instead of stock on OTA. There will be a new firmware - check
TWRP updated on two devices: x96mini and TX3 miniAttached fileTX3_x96_mini_twrp.zip(25.92 MB)

Post has been editedupravdom - 09.11.17, 03:47
Reason for editing: + twrp TX3mini

Rep: (107)
TWRP + root INSTRUCTIONS for X96 mini

Do everything at your own peril and risk, I do not bear responsibility.
Installation: TWRP mod from VVitaly (you can make backups on a flash drive and install firmware from a flash drive)
1.Download the _TWRP3_ViT.zip file and copy it to the root directory of the usb flash drive (formatted in FAT32)Attached fileS905_TWRP3_ViT.zip(5.48 MB)

2.Insert a usb flash drive into the X96 mini prefix and check that the file is “visible” in the system (any file
manager) during normal operation of the device.
3. Downloading to TWRP (recovery) via the stock / built-in Update & Backup application, after launching the application,
Use the Select button to select the S905_TWRP3_ViT.zip file on the USB flash drive, and then click the Update button. After
confirmation of the action in a separate window, the prefix will be rebooted in TWRP recovery
4.When loading to TWRP, TWRP will start to generate an error and cyclically try to go at this moment, pull out the usb flash drive and TWRP is loaded further
5. to get root you needBe sure to make a backup (Backup) In TWRP WITHOUT IT, DO NOT GET root
6.after we made a backup set without leaving TWRPAttached fileSuperSU-v2.82-201705271822.zip(5.63 MB)
boot into the system
if the prefix hangs up then insert the usb flash drive turn off the prefix insert a match into the hole on the console called AV and press the button there while holding it, turn on the console into the network and without releasing the match wait for the download in the native recovery there using the remote control select pply update from EXT then Update from udisk choose our S905_TWRP3_ViT.zip by submit already in TWRP restore the backup without any wipes and boot into the system is ready there is a root
RECOMMENDATIONS (1. DO NOT INSTALL APPLICATION SuperSU in any way not to update the binary from it.
I will not describe the features and functions of TWRP recovery here (in TWRP you can set the Russian language and it is intuitively clear what to do next)
agile personally

Post has been editedRoma193 - 20.10.17, 13:48

Rep: (13)
Understood. Found. Everything turned out to be much easier.

I started like this (fast)
It did not work, I tried it like this (fast)
Againdid not work. ANDa continuationstories. Here isheremy hands are almost down.

I crawled google. I came across a topic on this console on xda. From there they were redirected to freaktab.com, and there the dude unsubscribed:
UPDATE: GOT ROOT! Updated the build using the wireless update app, the build version has been built in root.

Got a root! Stupidly updated through the "wireless update" to version 20171009 and the root is already built in there!

And I did not even try it initially. I tried. There was an update. But at some stage of the installation it was "cursed" that the device was ruled and it was impossible to continue. Although the prefix I did not "rutted." It’s good that after the first instruction I made a backup, I was not lazy and I recovered from it. Then he went back to the "wireless update", it again began to download update 20171009. Swung, installed and voila! First of all, I went to the root checker and he immediately confirmed the root!

Then I began to do the things for which all this was started - to cut out a native launcher. I installed Titanium Backup, but it can only do it in the paid version. Download apk withsavagemessiahzine.comIt was too lazy, so I demolished it and installed Link2SD, even in the basic free version, it was able to freeze facebook (after updating the firmware version, something began to give an error), as well as the media box launcher and at the same time to the heap of twitter.

After that, I installed Nova Launcher (by the way, it was installed on the old firmware version, then went through the initial setup stage, but it didn’t start up - it gave an error), it was installed. And after the reboot, everything immediately loaded into his desktop, and I made sure that the media box launcher was safely frozen.

Like this!

Rep: (138)
Tanix TX3 MINI
BETA Firmware Available for testing 20171205
Changes:
1. Root ON / OFF menu option added at Settings
2. New Auto Frame-Rate menu option added at Settings
3. Video Layer improvement (display resolution)
4. Mouse pointer resized

Rep: (107)
firmware via native recovery

basic firmware ( rubs all user-installed applications and even files )
Latest update from 0212

update on 1/25/18
Attached fileupdate.zip(58.42 MB)

mini instruction

1. Go to the native recovery:
(disconnect the prefix from the network, insert the match into the hole on the console called AV and press the button there while holding it, turn on the console into the network and without releasing the match, wait for the download to the native recovery there using the remote select pply update from EXT then Update from udisk select our firmware
notes: if recovery does not include files on a flash drive, then you need to recover from recovery in recovery :)
if someone has the main firmware but no update is installed then it can be installed using this method

2. via stock / embedded application Update & Backup, after launching the application,
Use the Select button to select the update.zip file on the usb flash drive, and then click the Update button. After
confirmation of the action in a separate window will install the update

Post has been editedRoma193 - 27.01.18, 09:31

Rep: (9)
Instructions for the scratching of boxing after unsuccessful firmware.

I stitched my boxingMecool M8S Pro W . As a result, I received a brick, the box did not react to anything, did not enter the recovery, did not see the computer, only the red LED was on all the time. Long searched and thought how to be, in the end everything turned out to be quite simple.

The program must be installed on the computerUSB burning tool (I have installed v2.0.7.2) and the driver for the device.
Disassemble the box (open the bottom cover, it is without bolts)
We are looking for a chip near the white entrance yusb,closes itlast two legsas shown in the photo.
Attached Image

At the same time, without opening the contacts, we connect the box to the computer (USB Burning Tool should be running), the computer should see the box, and the USB Burning Tool will determine it.
After determining the box by computer, remove the jumper. , in USB Burning Tool in the top left menu select the item File>Image, select the previously downloaded firmware image, wait until it loads in the program. (The firmware should be extracted from the archive) and click Start. When it is written 100% Complete, click Stop and disconnect the box from the PC.

P.S If nothing happens, and the computer still does not see the box, before connecting us, connect the power from the bp, and / or distort the cable a couple of times (I personally determined the computer only from bp and after 5 cable connections ).
Insert the cord into white, take the firmware off. fromx96minior of fromTX3mini
By the way, such a splitting option is suitable not only for our animal, but also for other boxes on the Amlogic S905.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 10.01.19, 15:03
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (1651)
firmware with Freaktab Tanix 20171212http://dropmefiles.com/XmvmTfrom the seller Vontar

Rep: (36)
------------------------------PC firmware

To start, downloadAmlogic USB Burning Tool . We start with the latest version. Install. At the end of the installation of the USB Burning Tool, the " Device Driver Installation Wizard ". Installing the driver. Make sure that they are installed. It should be so.
Installing firewood
Attached Image

If the drivers are not installed, then in this case try installing another version of the Amlogic USB Burning Tool until the drivers become normal.
-----------------
Next, start the USB Burning Tool, if everything on the hieroglyphs there go to the second tab and select English there
Language selection
Attached Image

Then you need to download the firmware image in the format.img . To do this, go to the first tab "File" and select there "Import image"
Import image
Attached Image

In the window that opens, select the firmware file on your PC,you want to flash.Img . And presses on open
iso
Attached Image

A window for downloading the firmware image to the program will appear in the program. Wait until it disappears
Image checking
Attached Image

At the bottom there will be a line with the address of the path where you have the firmware image. Make sure that the item "Erase flash" (Normal erase) and "Erase bootloader" are selected in the "Configuration" section, these are the default settings, see the screenshot below.NEVER CHOOSE "Reset after success" and "Overwirte key" items. (the "Overwirte key" option will erase all keys, such as the MAC address, be careful).
Configuration
Attached Image

After that, you need to connect the X96 mini to the PC. Connect without external power, that is, without a native power supply. The prefix is ​​powered via the USB connector of the PC. To do this, using a match, paste with a pen or any other similar items(by no means metallic ) it is necessary to press the button that is installed on the board, right behind the "AV" connector And without releasing it, connect it to the PC. It is necessary to connect to the white USB connector.
AV
Attached Image

Attached Image

The program will say that the console is connected as "HUB2_1 .... HUB2-в„–", now you can throw a button. Next you need to select it ("РќUB2_1 .... HUB2-в„–") by clicking on it with the LMB. After that, click "Start", wait for 100% in the status. Then click on the "Stop" button. Everything can turn off the console, you are stitched. When you first boot the device, in any case, do not disconnect the power from the device. During the first run, the firmware program installs applications. If you interrupt this process, some pre-installed applications may be lost.
The finish
Attached Image

------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ANY ERROR AND DOES NOT APPLY FORWARD

If the firmware is terminated with an error (see under the spoiler)
Mistake
Attached Image

It is necessary to additionally apply power from the native power supply. Serve it should be after connecting the console to the PC, when the connected device appears in the program ("NUB2_1 .... HUB2-№"), you can connect the power supply, then press "Start". All now the firmware will end in success. Personally, I don’t sew at all without a native power supply.
P.S. Can someone come in handy, one of the options for manufacturing "USB A-USB A", "dad-dad" of a laceTyts

Post has been editedandrewldv.ua - 18.04.19, 08:13

Rep: (771)
Catch the new December 20171222 firmware VORKE Z5
For firmware from computer
For firmware from SD card
The native remote works - 100%, on YouTube 1080, there is a root, the upper and lower bar, AFR works, two launchers. Firmware is better than stock!

Post has been editedvif1 - 05.01.18, 18:54
Reason for editing: Added a topic header

New beta firmware TX3 mini
BETA Firmware Available for testing 20171220 TX3 MINI
Root ON / OFF menu option added at Settings
New Auto Frame-Rate menu option added at Settings
Video layer improvement (fixed a 720p downscale bug)
Mouse pointer resized
Corrections from a new Amlogic's SDK
Improved WiFi throughput
Some other video improvements
Youtube 1080p setting has been fixed with 20171107
http://freaktab.com/fo…-1?p=697203#post697203

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 27.12.17, 16:14

Rep: (7)
Stock firmwarefor X96W + (Bluetooth version). Lancher Smart TV Box, root, updated on OTA, there are no navbar, Android 7.1.2, some programs are not installed from the Play Market, it works stably.
No tricks can be added to the navbars (software does not work, SystemUI.apk from the X96 theme does not work either).
Owners of navbar on Android 7.1.2 - put someone to your SystemUI.apk for experiments?

Android Alone (OFFICIAL) BETA Version TX3Max-TX3Mini for testing 01/25/2018
1 Updated Airscreen, Netflix, Google Play Store
2 New feature in settings>Additional settings: WiFi emulator (when you are connected to a LAN, the APP will assume that you are using WiFi)
3 Added "Starting TWRP Recovery" from stock recovery
4 Fixed hangs when playing video
5. Removed battery icon from status bar

Img

ZIP
MAIL CLOUD TX3Max-Mini-p281-ota-20180125.zip
/
Yandex Disk

Android DUAL OS (LibreELEC + ANDROID OFFICIAL) BETA TX3Max-TX3Mini 01/25/2018 XIB MINI 2/16 LIBREELEC DOES NOT START
1 Updated Airscreen, Netflix, Google Play Store
2 New feature in settings>Additional settings: WiFi emulator (when you are connected to a LAN, the APP will assume that you are using WiFi)
3 Added "Starting TWRP Recovery" from the recovery screen

Img

ZIP
MAIL CLOUD LE-p281-ota-20180125.zip

Post has been editedclaw3000 - 02.02.18, 22:02

The firmware X96 mini 04/18/2018 IMG
1. Framebuffer 1080P (1920x1080)
2. Added Airpin application

Post has been editedimmortal_777 - 26.01.19, 01:04

Rep: (18)
Instructions for running LINUX

I tried ARMBIAN and AltLinux
Everything starts from a flash drive or a CD, on the installed system - Consequences NO.

Instruction -https: //forum.armbian...mlogic-s905-and-s905x/
Images -https://yadi.sk/d/5_32km_EsCV2A

- I took from the folder / ARMBIAN / 20171226
Consider the example - Armbian_5.37_S9xxx_Debian_stretch_3.14.29_xfce_20171226.img

Download - Win32DiskImager-0.9.5-install.exe -http://mxqproject.com/files/win32disk/
Run, choose our image, and our flash drive and write,
then go to the USB flash drive - BOOT from this folder - H: \ dtb-3.14.29 copy the file - gxl_p212_2g.dtb
rename it to - dtb.img and drop it into the root of the flash drive.
we insert the USB stick into white usb
squeeze a match for 10 seconds and release.
after launch, enter: root password: 1234 (for AltLinux: AltLinux)
we enter 1234
new password I put 12345678
confirm
enter the name
password 12345678
confirm
I did not enter the data I pressed the input
because
the system will reboot without a match
will ask for password: 12345678
And we will try.
Photos from the phone, I'm friends with LINUX for two days.
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 10.01.19, 15:07

MECOOL M8S PRO W Custom ROM V0619 NANO 7.1.2 android
Tyts

Rep: (38)
Installing -LibreELEC - KODI - 8.2.3.1 on X96 Mini Amlogic S905W - 1 GB, 2 GB and not only for them.

Convenient to manage, there isSamba , there is WEB interface , there is Ssh . Plain. Do not touch the main android.
To install, you will need a mouse and a flash drive you can SD.

--------------------------
1)Download image from here:http: //kszaq.libreelec...arm-8.2-8.2.3.1.img.gz
2)We put the program:Win32DiskImager-0.9.5-install.exe
3)We write the unpacked image (LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.2.3.1.img ) on a USB flash drive using Win32DiskImager .
4)Download image.
1 GB Boxing Version: https: //kszaq.libreele…/S905X/gxl_p212_1g.dtb
2 GB Boxing Version: https: //kszaq.libreele…/S905X/gxl_p212_2g.dtb
Change his name todtb.img We throw in the root of the flash drive, we agree to replace it.
If you are interested there are other versions in the folder:http: //kszaq.libreelec….2/device_trees/S905X/ .
5)Insert the USB flash drive into a white USB (or SD). Hold the match, turn on the box.
----- All, LibreELEC is loading. No match is needed for the next download. To download the android, simply remove the flash drive.
6)Comp and boxing in the same network. Find a box on LAN (SAMBA) folder\\ LIBREELEC \ Configfiles We throw there the file of the settings of the console remote.conf from the attached archive.
7)Reboot, the native IR remote works.
At this stage everything is delivered, we have a full-fledged stable LibreELEC 8.2.3.1. with a working native remote control.

-------------------------
IPTV tinctures, boxing must be online.
1) Attention!go toAdo-ons ->Install from repository ->LibreELEC Add-ons ->PVR clients ->PVR IPTV Simle Client open, click Install .
2)From the main screenMy add-ons ->PVR clients ->PVR IPTV Simle Client ->Configure There are 3 bookmarks,
General ->M3U Play List Pach - From where to get the lists of channels M3U, I downloaded the file from the local disk.
EPPG Setting ->XMLTV URL - Schedule of programs: http://tv.k210.org/xmltv.xml.gz
Channels Logs ->Chanel logs url - Logos: http://tv.k210.org/channels.7z you can put ( Channels logos from XMLTV ->Prefer XMLTV )
3)OK, Offer to reboot or reload itself.
4) TV ->Chanels choose a channel. TV ->Guide Channels program. .......................
All our IPTV works. I have 400 channels. Everything is very stable.
Next, to taste, interface, skins, adons ..... ALL THE SEA! DO NOT LIST. There are basic settings!
--- To install of-line working plugins (added)
All tested plug-ins for TV in one archiveIptvsimple, Torrent-tv, Acestreammedia, Noxbit Attached filePlagin_For_LibreELEC.rar(32.19 MB)
If it is short, unpack rar all zip to throw into the box via SAMBA and install.
--------------------------
remote.conf for the operation of the IR remote from the X96 Mini: Attached filefile_remote.rar (1.01 KB)
We write on the flash drive the image of the program:Attached fileWin32DiskImager-0.9.5-install.exe(11.72 MB)
Same Linux and for it is SSHAttached fileBvSshClient-Inst.exe(21.82 MB)
Well, or just in the browser to dial the IP of the console: 8080, it will be interesting))

If the flash drive or SD does not start. Run through these utilities in turn:
1)It helped a lot when the flash drive poked and killed a lot.Attached fileURescue_v1.3.0.71.rar(4.98 MB)
2)It helps to create bootable flash drives for win, unix ....... very convenient. Need toPreform Format ->USB-HDD Mode (Single Partition) Attached fileBOOTICE_0.78.rar (99.87 KB)

Ps. I tried to write very short.
Pps. That LibreELEC that on the last beta TX3, DOES NOT WORK! there is not even a beta, it seems alpha! The remote does not work, not all addons are put, a lot of bugs .....
Update for Android DUAL OS TX3Max-TX3Mini in a post [Android] (Post fantasydd # 71143377)
Here I described the installation of the lastSTABLE VERSION . Everything works like a watch.
SAMBA pleasant struck stability.
This is the most stable and cold firmware of all that I have put so far.

Post has been editedfantasydd - 25.03.18, 13:57
Reason for editing: To install Of-Line working plugins

Rep: (138)
Firmware through the computer - written purely for myself, what would have on hand when asking for help in a personal
1. Install on the computerUSB burning tool folder license Throw in the root of the installed program.
2. RunUSB burning tool - Do not download the firmware!
3. Insert one end of the USB daddy-dad cord into the PC.
4. On the box, press the Reset button and insert the other end of the USB cable into the box - programUSB burning tool should see the box - type line will appear Hub ...
(if within 10 seconds the box is not detected, then continuing to hold the Reset button, apply power to the box).
5. In the programUSB burning tool Download firmware image in * .img format - File - Image import - wait for the download in the program - roughly 5 seconds.
6. Press the buttonStart - The duration of the boxing firmware is roughly 4 minutes.
(if an error occurs during the firmware, repeat the firmware of the box with additional power supply).
7. Press the buttonStop , disconnect the box.

TANIX TX3 MAX & MINI - DUAL OS EDITION - BETA v. 20180309

-32bit LibreElec on x96 mini 1/8 works, on version 2/16 not everyone is loading.
- Updated google
- Fixed some problems with video freeze
- Android resolution is now 1080p
- Fixed some ALICE UX bugs (a new version of Alice is coming soon)

download img
download zip

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 13.03.18, 12:36

VORKE Z5 ANDROID 7.1.2 S905W TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20180203

Usb burning tool
micro sd

Post has been editedclaw3000 - 13.03.18, 02:37

Android buildsAlone Fulland Lite compiled based on stable Android Alone 25.01.2018

What is done
disabled noise, disabled deinterlacing in hd, error correction ts streams, creating mht / temp, autohide navbar, Noxbit cache in RAM, made changes to build.prop, tweaks video, increased tcp buffers, mtu 1500, turned off energy savings, etc. d. many programs are added, android is optimally configured for fast and stable operation. SPMC 2, the one that doesn’t touch the Re touched shell and do not install anything there, the one that uses the confluence shell as a media center. Also all the programs are already configured (I do not recommend changing or customizing in my own way)

Builds differ only in the number of programs
Installing Alone Lite Full (720 1080 video interface)
Installation: flashingthis firmware- it is necessary (I do not recommend restoring backup on other firmware)thisrebooting with the help of it in recovery, there will be a point run twrp.
Then we make a backup of our firmware (any one item can be) smaller, we’ve got this flash drive so that Twrp can create its own folder with a unique prefix, now we’re going to the destination folder of our backup - delete all the files from there and copy all the files from the final folder my backup, reboot into Twrp and restore my backup
: russian:
installed programs alone lite
Attached Image

installed programs alone lite
Attached Image

Alone Full screenshots
Attached Image

Alone Full screenshots
Attached Image

Download Alone Full Yandex
download Alone Full Google Drive

Download Alone Lite Yandex
download alone lite google drive

Installing Alone lite Full (1080 interface and video
SewThis firmware is a must (on other firmwares, I don’t recommend restoring a backup)patch1080reboot into Twrp install patch1080, reboot into the systemAttached fileS905_TWRP3_ViT.zip(5.48 MB)
on the usb flash drive, open Update backup here select and choose zip S905_TWRP3_ViT.zip then update, boot
the necessary twrp and the screen will blink - remove the usb flash drive
Then we make a backup of our firmware (any one item can be) smaller, on microsd this is for Twrp to create its own folder with a unique prefix path, now we go to the final folder of our backup - delete all the files from there and copy all the files from the final folder my backup
S905_TWRP3_ViT.zip (should be on a usb flash drive), open Update backup here select and select S905_TWRP3_ViT.zip then update, boot
the necessary twrp and the screen will blink - remove the usb flash drive and select restore and backup to micro sd and restore that's all
Download Alone Full (1080)
Alone Full (1080) download Google
Download Alone Lite (1080)
Alone lite (1080) download google

The screen resolution is set to 1080/50 fixedly and Afr is better not to turn on, since it works crookedly - it does not return the screen frequency to the original one (Android bug 7)

Post has been editedclaw3000 - 27.03.18, 09:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/04/19 00:15