megafon mr150-6 - discussion | [wifirouter]

Rep: (0)
megafon mr150-6 - discussion
wifirouter

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
I bought a router from a megaphone
I want to know whether the Internet will work from SIM cards where the tariff is not for modems, but the "Switch on" tariff for smartphones

Answer plez !!!
Specifications
Device Type: Router 4G
2G standards:? GSM 1800 / GSM 900
3G standards:? UMTS 2100 / UMTS 900
4G (LTE) standards:? LTE 900 / LTE 1800 / LTE 800 / LTE 2600
Accumulator battery:? 2300 mAh
Operating system:? Mac OS / Windows
Complete set: MegaFon РњR150-6 router, USB cable, warranty card, quick start guide
Warranty period: 12 months
Start of sales:? December 2018

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Rep: (2218)
er5hik2 @ 01/08/19, 21:07*
I want to know whether the Internet will work from SIM cards where the tariff is not for modems, but the "Switch on" tariff for smartphones

Well, insert the SIM card and find out.

Rep: (9)
Will be. The TTL megaphone on smart tariffs is not needed. Moreover, on the no-limit for smart, the torrent is not closed. And the paradox, but have it starts at 35 (at least in the instance that I have in my hands), this one with the correct ttl plows and smart tariff. maybe not all 35 starts.

Posted on 01/28/2019 03:14:

what about unlock yourself? what thoughts have anyone?

It also interests, the Internet does not work with a sim card megaphone for the phone, is it possible to bypass it somehow? I read that the change of Imei, etc. but did not find anything for this router

Post has been editedupison - 29.01.19, 16:41

Rep: (1)
It also interests, the Internet does not work with a sim card megaphone for the phone, is it possible to bypass it somehow? I read that the change of Imei, etc. but did not find anything for this router
While there is no way, the maximum that you can now do with it is to unlock it under all the sim, but there is no fixing ttl on it at the moment!

PRO_100_STILER @ 02.20.19, 16:30*
The maximum that you can now do with it is to unlock it under all the sim

paid code mean? my have 35 starts. I recorded this in 3372, they plow smartphone tariffs with it

Rep: (1)
Sla2brn @ 02.21.2019, 05:10*
paid code mean? my have 35 starts. I recorded this in 3372, they plow smartphone tariffs with it

With a megaphone they tested!?, Maybe a certain series of modems, but this will not be very profitable for manufacturers)

Well, as it is. I tried it with the mts, it immediately kicks at it not from smartphones and strangely, for example, 30 min sim cards lead even on the phone after they burned the sim card in the modem. The battery is long-playing so. The miniature design is cool. But wi fi locally 72mbits while 5573 locally 144 holds. And 5GHz can. In short, the price as before 3300 but from model to model is getting worse and worse. And the software leaves much to be desired. For money, unlock while the toad is choking. What are some thoughts on unlock?

Posted 02/22/2019 7:20 PM:

I can open and solder if there is where and take a dump. Need to whom?

* sla2brn , * sla2brn , tried, turn on does not plow, the router is burning, waiting for unlock

Posted 07/03/2019 14:14:

* sla2brn , * sla2brn , tried, turn on does not plow, the router is burning, waiting for unlock * Potapster57rus UPD, stumbled on the info that it is still ZTE

Rep: (96)
* Potapster57rus,
this is not ZTE! in general, this need to move the courtMobile 4G Wi-Fi router OSH-150 (Tele2) - discussion

since Megafon MR150-6, Tele2 - OSH-150, Beeline S23, MTS 874FT
This is all 1 one device, differ only in cases, the iron inside is the same.

Rep: (16)
stumbled on the info that it is still ZTE

Judging by the model Megafon, then this ZTE claims the seller.
--- Produced by order of MegaFon PJSC by ZTE Corporation ---
It says about it

Rep: (2)
Can I unlock for free?

Post has been editedabubakrs - 24.04.19, 06:01

How to unlock it?

Rep: (2218)
Abubakrs @ 04/23/19, 08:26*
Can I unlock for free?

not
lobanov.ilua88 @ 04/23/19, 20:53*
How to unlock it?

having bought the unlock code.

Rep: (96)
* bgdan1,
No, there is no for MTS 874FT firmware

Fucking Megaphone sold me a modem without a battery, they refuse to accept it back, as if I myself was guilty for not checking it out!
Then the function of the seller is not clear, apparently only to push it as quickly as possible ...
The question is where to get the battery on it? Or butt further under the law on consumer protection?

Rep: (3)
Sim card from Yota immediately earned without unlocking requirements.

Rep: (33)
* AlekseyP,
Where did you buy in MTS megaphone or tele2?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19 18:42