Capacity earphone: 60mA
The capacity of the case: 1800mA
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Codecs: CVSD, mSBC, SBC, AAC
Power: Micro-USB
Music playback: 3-4 hours
The number of charges of the case via 12

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 23.11.19, 00:03
Reason for editing: Adjustment name

Rep: (8)
In a store you took them and how much they will cost?

Could you create a theme for Lenovo Air tws?

Post has been editedHardBass_xD - 11.01.19, 22:57

Rep: (6)
* HardBass_xD ,
I ordered Ali in YAMATE Audio Store Store for 2690r (unego currently not available, but periodically appear). Sent quickly, already crossed the border, it is now likely to somewhere in the rubble at the customs flounder.

Post has been editedbroono - 12.01.19, 16:57

Rep: (4)
I wonder how much they mm diameter driver? And what is it? In the same blitz write about titanium napylenie.U me Blitz bts 1 dovolen.Esli quality of sound is the same, and you can think about buying.
In the video review said that the landing is not all suitable, zhal.I yes, why there is a full usb? Case pauerbank how other gadgets?

Evdokimoff @ 13.01.19, 16:22*
And yes, why there is a full usb? Case pauerbank how other gadgets?

Yeah, but for me this is utter nonsense. Feature for feature. It's better live a week without recharging, you charge not understand that these 1.800 Mach.

Rep: (87)
HardBass_xD @ 11.01.2019, 23:45*
Could you create a theme for Lenovo Air tws?

I do not have them on hand, it is necessary that the owners have created themselves unsubscribed at least about first impressions ...
broono @ 13.01.2019, 15:31*
Yeah, but for me this is utter nonsense. Feature for feature. It's better live a week without recharging, you charge not understand that these 1.800 Mach.

Son of a couple of weeks walking on a single charge, USB suppose it would be better, and suddenly need ... He continues to sound like the way I do sometimes "miss" on their sound, let's say he is very smooth / daily, does not cause discomfort if they sat me well, I probably would have stopped at the Lenovo ...

Post has been editedKarabas Barabas - 16.01.19, 12:57

Rep: (16)
form factor looks promising for my very whimsical ears.
somewhere you can buy them all? I can not find.

Rep: (2)
* Spiteful Telepuzik , https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32955042767.html

* lycanpukan1,
No comments. something I ochkuyu. :(

Rep: (2)
* Spiteful Telepuzik So, too, like Karabas I have ordered spaces.

Rep: (87)
lycanpukan1 @ 17.01.2019, 21:06*
* Spiteful Telepuzik So, too, like Karabas I have ordered spaces.

They're not in the store where I was taking. Actually the number of orders you can not see, even if they are 0, the main store has a reputation that is as close to 100 percent ...
Although ... It seems I also took in Yamate, they must have altered the lot ...

Post has been editedKarabas Barabas - 18.01.19, 00:20

We came headphones (12 days), while the positive experience in the ears sat like a glove with the default nozzles.Found so far only one school, with a connection to the phone automatically selects SBC Code (Mix 2S Miui 10.2), arms of course can be changed through the settings for the developer in the AAC, but you have to do it after each connection is not very convenient. On the plate (mipad 4 ezhenedelkoy from mirum) once they are connected by AAC, may have some kind of universal cure this problem m?
Closed, it's in the firmware phone curve. (

Post has been editedbroono - 19.01.19, 15:07

* broono,
and can be a more detailed review?

* Spiteful Telepuzik I then I will add a review of Carabas.
In my copy of the volume difference between the headphones do not have both at the same level play. The ears sit tight do not fall, do not cause discomfort, did not even have my favorite ambushury senhov the old dressing. With switching tracks / challenge Google Assistant (3-button press) also noticed no problems. The sound quality can be compared only with xiaomi mi sport (those that aptx) and Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (both directly via the 3.5mm, and via bluetooth receiver from xiaomi). When compared to the first is the difference in the sound, I almost did not hear, but the main thing that Lenovo is no connection breaks, breaks through 2 walls, and only then begin to stutter (the main reason why the sports-s went to the back shelves, and now most likely will go to Avito ), the lag is not noticed in the trailers on YouTube. When compared to proshkami yes the difference is significant, but only when the headphones are connected directly via 3.5mm. When the sound goes through the receiver then there definitely win Lenovo.
Problems connecting to devices was not. (In addition to the mix 2, but there is the case in the firmware). But again, all of the devices I have now with BT 5, as will be on a device with an earlier version do not know.
Oh, and noticed that when the headphones are being charged in a case that emit low-frequency beep is not very pleasant to the ear.
In general, over 2.7k go. But nothing super wow them there but the bulk of the case 1.800 Mach.)

* broono,
exhaustively. thank you.

explanatory overview of Regular Unboxing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3guGvYPYXFM

and one overview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmneOFmvu_U

Rep: (0)
And it is possible that the Chinese lady to change the English lady?)

* Four,
only on the black market.

Rep: (83)
Dear owners, tell me what, and in what circumstances data ears lapochat Chinese .. one review on YT author of a reservation, but the video was never revealed the secret seed. Thank you.

* broono, Tell me please. As a microphone in these ears? How well do you hear on the street? And at home? You do not have to shout?

Post has been editedPunkstep - 21.02.19, 16:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 5:41