> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.3 "

Rep: (1660)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi Note 7
PictureHmnote7, lavender
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Google Account пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | MIUI - Modification and decorations пїЅ | Catalog for the MIUI v6, v7, v8, v9, v10, v11 пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Perezalete ... пїЅ | A source of information

Attached Image

>>> Mini FAQ <<<

DSpecifications
  • Communications: GSM ( Band 2/3/5/8), CDMA (BC0), WCDMA ( Band 1/2/5/8), FDD-LTE ( Band 1/3/5/7/8), TDD-LTE ( Band 38/39), (Band 20only the global version of the smartphone) .
    GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou;Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi (802.11 a / b / g / n / ac), 2,4 / 5 GHz; USB Type-C (port - usb 2.0), headphone jack 3.5 mm, infrared, FM-radio.
  • Platform: MIUI 10, 11 MIUI based on Android 9 Pie.
  • Display: 6,3 ", IPS, Gorilla Glass 5, 19.5: 9, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 450 nits, 1500: 1, 84% NTSC, LTPS.
  • Camera: double with support for the AI, LED flash, video recording 1080p @ 30fps.
  • Main camera: 48 Mn, Samsung GM1, 1/2 ", 0,8 micron (1.6 micron in SuperPixel mode).
  • Additional camera: 5MP, blur background.
  • Front-camera: 13 Mn, AI, no flash (backlight screen only).
  • Speaker: mono.
  • CPU: 8 cores to 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 660.
  • Graphics chip: Adreno 512.
  • RAM: 3/4/6 GB LPDDR4X.
  • Inner memory: 32/64/128 GB.
  • Memory card: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, up to 256 GB.
  • Combined slot: nano-SIM / microSD + nano-SIM.
  • Security: The fingerprint scanner.
  • Battery: 4000 mAh, fast charging Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 (18W).
  • Other: G-Sensor, Gyroscope, light sensor, proximity sensor, digital compass.
  • Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1 mm.
  • Weight: 186
  • NFC: NOT!
  • Sources: time , two , three .
A photo

Picture

Attached ImageAttached Image

Picture

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Picture

( Useful

UReviews, tests, comparison,
Poll results
  • Opinion of real users . Closed 17/04/2020:
    Attached Image

All suggestions and complaints about the caps, ready to listen to curatedAristocracyatQMS.

Post has been editedAristocracy - 06.05.20, 23:50
Reason for editing: Logo for the Victory Day.

Rep: (8)
* chinainspect Worthy pictures. Quality seemingly better 5.6

Rep: (119)
* chinainspect In your review (if yours) you say it is not clear frame of metal or plastic, have not figured out yet exactly?

Rep: (64)
* kot1211,
I figure out this question, but so far everything indicates that the metal: the weight of the material to the touch

Rep: (82)
* chinainspect No wonder that in the schools of. It seems in such a hurry to release) with such attention to this phone I think will be updated every month), all recovered. But even with this excellent photo. Thank!

* kot1211,
as far as possible I will write
I still may have it globalku through tips online place))

wanted to know whether there is some sort of a standard test for endurance or just charge up to 100% and discharge to zero and battery options in the settings to see?

Rep: (28)
Planzar @ 18.01.19, 09:12*
Che's kind of sim card with Chinese inscriptions, which constantly flashes in the unpacking of a subject?

People are in China, bought it at the store for the yuan and shot review. Or overdubbed Chinese review. And niachem review. Features have long been known to all. All interested in the camera, the presence of advertising in the firmware, firmware itself and in comparison with other modern phones and not with redmi 4.

Post has been editedandyback - 18.01.19, 09:33

* andyback This is not a review. More anpaking. The review will be 10 days from him.

Rep: (751)
Stormila @ 18.01.19, 9:29*
in high image quality settings we put?

Most likely, look at the size of his photos. For me, too, soap soap, but Xiaomei is it always the drain.

Rep: (28)
evgenij6915 @ 18.01.19, 09:34*
This is not a review. More anpaking.

Unpakingov million already to something another? People just basically have nothing to say and that's all.

Post has been editedandyback - 18.01.19, 09:38

fail_unsafe @ 18.01.19, 9:37*
soap soap
maybe it's because the author was shooting on dual camera with clear details on the near background and blur at the far background? For me - a photo is even nothing. I would like more pictures of "normal" without bokeh effect. Just general background. Well, as far as possible in the dark. If any light Xiaomei fotkaet standards. And this sort should be a strong point. Well, as much as can be said for state employees.

Posted 01/18/2019, 9:41:

* andyback So he just got it. What can be reviewed in the first day?

Rep: (4)
The accident resulted in production delays in supplying Redmi Note 7 smartphone

Rep: (751)
evgenij6915 @ 18.01.19, 9:40*
maybe it's because

No, not on this. There is a problem with items of focus. But this is normal and usual for the drain shit camera on Xiaomei.

Rep: (0)
4g on the Chinese version will work in Russia?

Rep: (39)
cTp4HHuk @ 17.01.2019, 21:42*
Are you seriously? I appeal to those who are thinking to change the pH 5 pH6 or similar phones fit to pH 7 What's the point? Okay I Lenovo 6010 pro is a sin not to change. But your phone fit - because normally removed, the system flies, battery grade! - what else is needed? Well would have changed for the last iPhone (or other flagships) then yes .. and so - why? The middle class to the middle class ...
You have at least 2 gig of RAM, I still have one ... :-)

I've held with two svoim- already and are not afraid to drop a half years: D and he suffers padlyuka.

Likewise! :-D

Post has been editedxdimquax - 18.01.19, 09:48

* evgenij6915,
upload, soon will spread to 48MP mode, it works through time

Rep: (9)
lampardartemka @ 18.01.19, 09:44*
4g on the Chinese version will work in Russia?

Should. It is missing only a single band (800 MHz) of fig mountains bands that are supported.

Post has been editedPlanzar - 18.01.19, 09:54

The second outing for the photo:https://yadi.sk/d/9_uAMZB_4VYuww
where the average picture lighting was really dark, the eyes have seen worse than a smartphone camera)))

The first attempt at writing (replaced one photo, got a finger):https://yadi.sk/d/e7HOv9zqd95jhw

Post has been editedchinainspect - 18.01.19, 09:59

* chinainspect , With regard to tests for the autonomy it is better both for me after the battery to 10 percent drawdowns look in the system how many hours has turned the screen well, and what was it time for saturation. Played sorfili, filmed a lot, or in the reader for 20% brightness sat)))

Rep: (340)
* chinainspect
I looked your video with unpacking. Protruding camera - this, of course, full of darkness! o.O What will happen in a couple of months with them? It does not matter - in the bag or holster.

chinainspect @ 18.01.19, 13:58*
The second outing for a photo

Guys, is there a soap soap! Of all the photos only close one normal and another photo in the brightest sunlight. Everything else - just a mess, and 48 megapixel photos at a weigh of 15 MB. Yet rigid disappointment. Removes it, the way I look no better than 6 Pro Redmi. It remains to be 7 Pro module from Sony.

Post has been editedpeace_frog - 18.01.19, 10:11

* chinainspect , By the way, yes, on the protruding camera, I misunderstood, they also stick in a complete cover? Or flush with the cover?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/05/20, 13:39