TEYES SPRO - Discussion | [Car] Car and Android device
TEYES SPRO / CC2
What version ordered?
2/32 [ 196 ] ** [55,52%]
4/64 [ 157 ] ** [44,48%]
What firmware are you using? (the beginning of voting 05.04.19)
December [ 16 ] ** [4,53%]
January [ 32 ] ** [9,07%]
March [ 69 ] ** [19,55%]
April SPRO [ 101 ] ** [28,61%]
April CC2 [ 55 ] ** [15,58%]
I use a hybrid [ 74 ] ** [20,96%]
Which firmware do you like more?
SPRO [ 221 ] ** [62,61%]
CC2 [ 64 ] ** [18,13%]
Don't like both [ 58 ] ** [16,43%]
Are you satisfied with SPRO? Worth taking?
Pleased, I recommend! [ 314 ] ** [88,95%]
Not happy, I do not recommend! [ 25 ] ** [7,08%]
Faced with marriage, replaced by the same new [ 9 ] ** [2,55%]
Faced a marriage, bought another GU [ 2 ] ** [0,57%]
Total votes: 353

Rep: (7)
Firmware, modification and connectivity issues TEYES SPRO / CC2
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅпїЅпїЅ | Purchase, delivery and connection of TEYES SPRO / CC2 | Firmware and modification of TEYES SPRO / CC2 |
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Before asking a question, read what questions are discussed in this topic, you may need to ask it inneighboring branch.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Before asking your question, MUST use the SEARCH by topic and forum, or use the AVAILABLE INFORMATION on the TOPEM TOPICS: 90% of the questions have already been disassembled and known.
  • If in the header or search you can find a definite answer to your question - the post will be deleted.
  • If your question concerns the software GU, be sure to specify the firmware.
  • If your question is directly related to your car, be sure to include information about it (copy the template from the topic header to your message). If your signature contains this information, just write a question.
  • If the discussion of any issue is reduced to a dialogue of two people - it must necessarily be transferred to the drug or QMS. It is not necessary to arrange a chat from the topic.
  • At the forum it is customary to say Thank you by increasing your reputation.
  • Maintaining order in the subject allows experienced participants to quickly find your question and help solve your problem.

FORUM RULES MUST KNOW EVERYTHING!

Questions that are discussed in the topic

If you have just ordered a GU or are going to do it and you have questions about it right away, gohere.

The topic discusses:
  • Everything related to the firmware and software of the device.
  • Modification of software and electronics devices.
  • Problems of work, device connections (if you do not know how, what and where to connect - write toneighboring branchIf you have connected, checked and does not work, write here.
The topic is not discussed:
  • Questions of choice, comparison, purchase, delivery, sending GU.
  • Tips to take or not to take a good machine.
  • How to connect the camera, what port to connect the USB flash drive, recorder and so on, everything is already known - use the search on the topic or ask inneighboring branch.
Specifications

Operating system: Android 8.1 API 27
Processor: 8 cores 1.8G 64 bits spreadtrum SC9853 Intel 14 nm Airmont

Memory: 2GB / 32GB and 4GB / 64GB
Display: IPS 1024x600 (9 '/ 10.2')
Radio module: NXP TEF6686 (RDS Netherlands)
Sound chip: TDA7851
Other: WiFi, GPS, 4G / LTE, Bluetooth 4.0
System support: TPMS, CarPlay, USB DVR

Attached Image

Attached Image

Photo device

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device video
FAQ
Reviews
Firmware
Software
Instructions
Car Question Template
Mark:
Model:
Year:
Equipment:
Question:

Polls archive
Attached Image

If you want to add your information to the topic header: create a post in accordance with the rules of the forum and at the end add the TAG: # VASHPKU

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedbirdrooc - Yesterday, 20:55
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (0)
Who thinks about connecting the front camera? I wrote this question to them, no one answered, I thought that there was the possibility of connecting like most other GU, I ordered, and today I was told that there is no connection ...

Rep: (8)
It is possible through some adapter to connect two at once. Somewhere I read onsavagemessiahzine.com

Rep: (2)
* jeka2388,
TEYES with 4G / LTE Snapdragon platform (model K3001, K3201) - Discussion

Rep: (1)
* jeka2388 there is a varick. Or through the switch or in the nest aux.
Just today connected

And in more detail as through the nest aux? And in general it is interesting: it is written that the State University supports a full-time camera s / x, which I have on 6B, and as I understand it, I understand everything on 12V, how can this be combined?

Rep: (17)
* jeka2388 through the converter, in general they have the same 2 versions, one for a car without a standard camera, the other with a standard camera (for Kreta at least). And it seems that somewhere there was an answer from the Chinese that for vehicles with a standard camera a converter is not needed. Or not all models are

Post has been editedkolega16 - 11.01.19, 15:27

Rep: (4)
About the front of the DVR. According to the reviews, it turns out that it is not bad, but various glitches fly from the GU. While I do not regret that I did not order. I'm thinking of taking Xiaomi and installing a 70mai program on the GU (the main thing in the camera is recording without any glitches because the recorder is needed not for beauty, but for an incident, which I trust a separate device). And you can view and download files on the GU with Xiaomi, even when you start the program in real time, the video from the recorder is viewed (there are some delays). Therefore, for myself, the registrar made a conclusion and the GUs would be different devices.
And about the camera SX. The quality of the one that comes in the kit, you need to look, and there already judge whether the money is worth the extra. devices of this office.

Post has been editedFantorial - 11.01.19, 15:18
Reason for editing: Supplement

* kolega16,
I ordered a Camry, also 2 versions happen. I have a native camera s / x, this version and ordered. And I also asked in the chat whether it was possible to connect an additional front one - they answered that no ..

Rep: (17)
* jeka2388 , they themselves swim a little more on some issues

Rep: (1)
The above link is on the front of the camera. They all described

And still such a question, for this GU of which system do you need to order a front camera: PAL or NTCS?

Rep: (5)
There, the camera comes with a gift as a gift, it is not known what quality it is.

Post has been editedAndreevich_ - 12.01.19, 17:57

Rep: (2)
Attached Image

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 12.01.19, 22:13
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (27)
There, the camera comes with a gift as a gift, it is not known what quality it is.

It is known, the camera norms. I have this now with CC Max 2/32. True, she looks down strongly, you can see the bumper. But then on the machine, apparently, depends.

* v2rg
Here they are parasites, the main thing when we ordered the first, only 50 were the regions as a gift and still waiting from China how many, and here their NSC and all the buns for this price ...

Posted on 1/13/2019 6:41 AM:

So what is the color they have? My full-time NTSC, and I don’t know which one to order in advance, the one that is not needed as a gift, I want to install in the front logo.

Post has been editedjeka2388 - 13.01.19, 06:42

KС‘niG @ 01/13/2019 03:29*
It is known, the camera norms.

This makes me happy! We'll see. Can someone tell about the registrar? And then there were references to glitches when using the previous device.

Rep: (8)
Do any guys even send a parcel to Russia?
I have been hanging for a week now that she is waiting for something in Guandjov.

I have been hanging for a week now that she is waiting for something in Guandjov.

While the track is hanging out that the 9th was in Gunjow

Rep: (6)
I ordered version 4/64, I ordered it on December 31, I don’t know anything about the gift in the form of a registrar, whether it will be HZ or not, today tracking also changed its status to Guangzhou (In a transit city)

Ordered 2x32 - 31.12 still hanging ready to ship

Post has been editedAndreevich_ - 14.01.19, 19:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 04:35