Irbis NB111 | [notebook, tabletpc]

Rep: (1)
Irbis NB111
notebook, tabletpc: Windows 10 Home
Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
The notebook transformer 11,6 ", thickness - 14 mm, the metal dark gray case. Weight 1100g. Battery life 5-7 hours.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
SCREEN
11.6 ″ diagonal
IPS screen type
Resolution 1920x1080

PROCESSOR / MEMORY
IntelВ® CeleronВ® N4000 Model
Number of processor cores 2
Processor frequency 2.6 GHz
Intel HD Graphics
4096 MB RAM
Built-in 32 GB memory

CAMERA
Camera (front) 2 Mpx
COMMUNICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
Wi-Fi b / g / n / ac 2.4 + 5 Ghz
Bluetooth 4.0

SOUND
Built-in microphone is

NUTRITION
Battery type Li-Ion
Battery capacity 3500 mAh
USB charging

PORTS AND CONNECTORS
MicroSD memory card support (up to 128 GB)
Headphone jack
microUSB is
HDMI Misro HDMI
M.2 2242 is

BODY
Metal material
Body color dark gray
The color of the front panel is black
Height is 275 mm
Width 188 mm
Thickness 14 mm
Weight 1100 grams

https://www.irbis.su/c.../notebooks/product/432
Useful information

Owners, please fill out the tables on the battery and Linux on their deviceshere!

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 14.07.19, 18:17
Reason for editing: Information about additional buttons that are not displayed on the keyboard

Rep: (0)
Yes, I did. HS Service Center. Give the laptop in the same condition, in the calculation that I did not understand. While more inclined that taking the money it will take longer, as the snow leopard and the firm. Unfortunately there are no analogues to the Chinese just do not want to take. Though staying in the black.

Rep: (13)
* Muzzle1985,
If there is evidence that the service did not do anything or something broke, we must write a complaint to the Federal Service. Such masters have to teach and punish their pocketbooks.

I understand the problem with the battery becomes widespread. And take in the service for a month and lose the time it makes no sense. the unit itself is good, for it is pleasant to work, but unfortunately only at the outlet. More on this guarantee Accum 3 months .. Maybe somebody picked powerbank to our unit, which is exactly charges? I tried the Xiaomi powerbank 2s 10000 and 20000 Hiper mpx - the two are not working, come on for 5-10 seconds and off. More detail: even when connected to our noutu 5 volts charging, the charge lamp lights up and the system indicates that the charge is.

I gave to the service center. Disconnected by 40-50% percent.
Verdict - kosyachny Accum. Already booked, waiting for him.

Gayran @ 18.04.19, 10:06*
I gave to the service center. Disconnected by 40-50% percent.
Verdict - kosyachny Accum. Already booked, waiting for him.

Given my negative experience with their service center, I recommend to check on receipt all ten times.

Rep: (3)
LandSub @ 04/18/19, 10:03*
Can someone pick up the powerbank to our device, which exactly charges?

Xiaomi powerbank 3 highest edition should charge. I will order this myself when it takes three months and if during this time the battery does not die. The last page of the forum so far stops me from active experiments with charging

LandSub @ 04/18/19, 10:03*
Can someone pick up the powerbank to our device, which exactly charges?

I doubt that there are any. Bank to switch to 12V, the Chinese are not saved on whether charge card?

Post has been edited-AZ- - 19.04.19, 08:45

Rep: (53)
A month ago, I wrote in support of the Irbis. Already I decided they did not want to communicate with me, but then a letter arrived today. I asked them to throw update BIOS from 08.2018. And they are to me and say: ". It is a version for another revision of this model on your device, it will not work."
At the same forum users write that my backup of the same BIOS stands perfectly on the old revision and repairs devaysa touch and wifi under Linux.
Ps I remembered, as I wrote in support of the Point Of View zabugornoy firm with a request to send pack of drivers and BIOS for the tablet on Windows 10. The answer received after 2 days with detailed installation instructions. And then just say "nothing happened, floundered as you want."

* GamerNik,
Service at Irbis just disgusting. Disgracing themselves on the little things.

"This is a version for another revision of this model. On your device, it will not work." our model multiple revisions? It would be interesting to see how the program can help with this? We can do the testing? And it can and will reveal the relationship of Audit and battery ... or something else ...

* formyspam2011,
I promoted a new laptop, as I understand it, 08.2018, respectively, bios, too August.
I read the comments here about dohnuschie Batteries and have somehow not on itself. The device took in February. How could he not podoh a month, because I need it to be to travel in the summer.

* GamerNik,
I think that the weak point of our laptop is charging. I assume that many faced with the problem of the battery at least once, but have not tried the original charge. It would be useful to stir up a poll on this topic, as well as see the defect depending on the notebook series.

I also production in August 2018, took in February.
Defect manifested itself in a month and a half, nothing other than the original memory is not used, and charged on the strength of 10-12 times, as used two to three times a week.
At the beginning of such cuts were not 100%
Attributed to M. Video, documents repair period is specified up to 45 days, we'll see what they're repaired.
Above wrote that as a repair was made to reinstall the software, and battery calibration - it all?
If you will call with an offer to pick up refurbished laptop - I will check with them, passed out - I will write a claim for a refund.
Yes, from the very beginning I still had a cant, the laptop never turned on the first time, the switch-on button does not respond to pressing 1-2 times, and only 2-3 times the laptop starts, and this is a 100% defect in the motherboard, and reinstalling the software, Vlyadli be solved.

Rep: (3)
Garik_kg @ 04/20/19 12:52*
Yes, from the very beginning I still had a cant, the laptop never turned on the first time, the switch-on button does not respond to pressing 1-2 times, and only 2-3 times the laptop starts, and this is a 100% defect in the motherboard, and reinstalling the software, Vlyadli be solved.

The same garbage. Sometimes you open it and it turns on itself, sometimes you have to press the button, sometimes more than once ...

I put on SSD potassium 2019.1a. screen rotation does not work, but it is not critical. loading both OSes on F7

* joynter,
EMMC is not displayed in Kali?

GamerNik @ 20.04.19, 23:25*
joynter,
EMMC is not displayed in Kali?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedjoynter - 21.04.19, 15:36

I bought the unit a couple of months ago. Enjoyed Windows, EDGE, Chrome poddtormazhivali, but for the money it is currently norms. A week ago, doubt, I think may try to put Linux. I chose distro Mint 19.1.
and I never regretted what he had done. I had to 128GB MicroSD, when installing the system root put on eMMC, and the / home directory is mounted on the SD card. There is no problem.
Wifi, BT, Fn buttons are working properly.

From the jambs:

- No screen rotation
- Touch screen works, but there is no sense of it (in a browser running the release)
- When screwing the keyboard it is not chopped off
- Do not operate the touchpad buttons (also not a problem, because the work of tapas)
It is actually treated or scripts, or the core, but I'm absolutely not critical, so left as is.

Of the benefits:

- to reduce boot time
- Increased battery life (subjective, not measured)
- Processor is now not loaded clearly than in a simple and always holodnenky, loading also decreased
- Memory is sufficient and programs do not impede
- Browsers really work much faster (worth Cromium and Firefox), is not ready to say why
- Now Tor daemon loaded itself and blocking (including for telegrams) does not work (the second browser to do just that)
- VSCode with Golang, C / C ++, Python and Nodejs work perfectly, Docker also ok.
- Home directory on a separate SD card and enough space
- The system behaves predictably, not buggy, takes up less space
- Out of the box all the software, only replaced the Thunderbird to Evolution, HexChat to Telegram, plus the added required
- You can increase the volume of above 100%, in the series really takes out, serials go on hurray from the disk on the PC, mounted via sshfs

Nuances:

At first it was all quite shallow because of the high DPI. And mint has only skailing factor 2.
Generally speaking, all or a giant or small. Once is not perverted to win.
As a result, he blunted and thought stupidly put a smaller resolution. Put it turned out that all the rules,
all clearly and optimum size. The main thing to choose the proportion of 16: 9 as the original.
About the battery will not say anything - until approx.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
g.muzykantov @ 30.04.19, 04:04*
I bought the unit a couple of months ago. Enjoyed Windows, EDGE, Chrome poddtormazhivali, but for the money it is currently norms. A week ago, doubt, I think may try to put Linux. I chose distro Mint 19.1.
and I never regretted what he had done. I had to 128GB MicroSD, when installing the system root put on eMMC, and the / home directory is mounted on the SD card. There is no problem.
Wifi, BT, Fn buttons are working properly.

The big request to post:
uname -a
and
sudo parted -l

I tried to put kubuntu 18.04.3 - on eMMC install nothing. type is locked. On mikroSD - it simply does not see how Dist. It was necessary to put an external flash-usb
If the real option to install on eMMS, you will not have to buy a SSD. and this is definitely a plus :)

Post has been editedmaksvlad - 29.04.19, 23:58

* plandex
Laptop first enters the sleep mode, in this case, the screen lights up when you open itself automatically. If the laptop is in sleep mode for a long time, it is already included in the hibernation mode, respectively, at the opening of the laptop he will not turn on, press the power button.

I use a laptop second week, no problems with the battery, shutdown 20-30 percent do not test, is stable, is not overheated (Watch the video on youtube in 1080p 60fps, sorfyu on the Internet, sometimes open docks word). I use it for who walked out of the box. Doustanovit microsd 128gb at all.

By the way, can someone come in handy! The history of laptop purchases and double substitution. Acquired in the famous electronics store with the letter M.
Origin issued without the factory on the box and film cutting with stickers on the sides. Laptop itself has been perverted by alien influences and minor scratches around the screen. The benefit of checking on the spot, asked for a refund (in the presence of no longer had such).
Second went to pick up another M .. Issued at zapakovanoy box. Home in the evening I saw on the black background screen 2 dead pixels. Smoked forums and found out that the IPS screen is for a class 1, and the marriage is considered to be 1 pixel or higher. At the next day carried her into the store, I began to check, made sure my right, issued a statement on the bench and so I got the third NB111.))
Now it's all right, even on the screen lit up with no lights uniform, although in the past there was some sort of bright spots on the sides, like old cheap screens. It turns out it's all individually, as you will get. You can also prikopalis and insist on a replacement or refund.
Here's a story, I hope someone this information will come in handy.)

* maksvlad,
If you need to - you can directly in the cart @muzykantov
In the BIOS not switched off bezopsnuyu download?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedg.muzykantov - 30.04.19, 13:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/03/20, 1:11