Phone Touch DEXP Larus Z8

Rep: (0)
I bought today in the DNS for 699 rubles. I tried to reset the contacts from your old phone by bluetooth. First mark all contacts and tried to send on this phone, I tried several times - did not work, then I began to 1 contact and it went only a short time. Somewhere in the 21 contact all over the word "memory is full" (probably when I first tried to send all contacts bulk memory and zasral). As it is now free memory I do not know, in the file manager is nothing there if the filling contacts manually filled (passport since 1000 addresses), memory means no blyutuza for files and how to clean it is far from clear.
Who knows at this point help.
And maybe there is a program for editing of contacts via computer type "MyPhoneExplorer"?

Rep: (14)
How to remove the games? Such a function in the interface simply does not. If you rub a system drive Z, then the labels are removed, but the MRE becomes unworkable. Installed games are only deleted formatted FAT partition through Flashtool, reset to factory settings does not help. By the way, the games themselves little pieces of 40 went 2-3. For comparison, the Alcatel 2007D ZTEf327 and run almost everything - a few dozen games. Various sensor MRE like Fishing Joy, Parachute, Angry Birds, just do not set and do not open. On knopochnikah they work, but there is of course no stitch.

Post has been editedMrHeralt - 19.05.19, 04:30

Internet on your phone somehow disabled, no adjustment is not. When installing the Mini Opera, the connection fails. Apparently, some way off in the firmware. Any ideas on how to activate it?

Post has been editedMrHeralt - 20.05.19, 13:08

Rep: (16)
MrHeralt @ 19.05.19, 02:58*
Internet on your phone somehow disabled, no adjustment is not. When installing the Mini Opera, the connection fails. Apparently, some way off in the firmware. Any ideas on how to activate it?

firmware it is necessary or in the engineering menu. but I'm not an expert in this

Oh, sorry Java support and Internet are not delivered. Because SoC supports. Screen for its price excellent, good speaker, fits comfortably in the hand, not buggy.

dron0220 @ 21.01.19, 20:21*
It was on the radio this feature is not only through the headphones. Through the speaker, you can listen only to the player
I have a radio and can play through the speaker.

Rep: (1)
Calls on kapets uncomfortable talking call and if your phone is in your pocket when dostaosh grasping at the screen, and at this point, press or to accept or reject, och annoying, like already invented long ago, "the slide" for these functions, and then just press ((

Smotri.V general menu on the page with the prilogami just zhmakat context key, there will be "uninstall". Removes these mrp.profit)) menu)

m3ridian666 @ 21.06.19, 14:32*
Smotri.V general menu on the page with the prilogami just zhmakat context key, there will be "uninstall". Removes these mrp.profit)) menu)

spsasib helped. : D

* max64 Himself a pancake week only understood)))

Here I think. In conventional phones battery costs, ie when you pull out the settings nesbivayutsya Accum. Pulled out of a broken think it apart and solder kudanit: D

* max64 , Tablet?

m3ridian666 @ 22.06.19, 17:40*
max64, tablet?

Well it is a little like that. but our hike there, but there is a place mozht under it on the board. it is necessary to look inside of

Post has been editedmax64 - 23.06.19, 12:37

Factory Mode * # 8786 # 0 # and * # 87 #
* # 7777 # Engineering menu

Yes I do have ktont cap. Any utility to shove

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19 13:11