> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

The secret weapon of the USSR. Start [3D] | [Quest] Quest.

Rep: (17)
Secret weapon of the USSR. Start.
Version: 0.9777
Genre: Quest

Last update of the game in the header:06.08.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The protagonist decides to earn some money, and agrees to commit theft from a military plant.

Description:
Scene.
One of the former Soviet Union.
A secret military laboratory psycho.

The protagonist decides to earn some money, and agrees to commit theft from a military plant. He has no idea what goes not only in the field of view of the bandits, but the secret services of several countries. Already decided to eliminate it after surgery. With all this he will have to sort out or die.

If you could go through the game, I invite you to cooperate on the further continuation of the story and creating interesting jobs.

Picture
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.portable3d.pastuh.embegin

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.2+

Download:
Version: 0.9777 with GP (Kenny)
Version 0.939: Easy Money. Start. [3D] (Post Enote174 # 82363405)
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Post has been editedKenny - 06.08.19, 20:49
Reason for edit: Update: A new version of 0.9777 to GP

Rep: (717)
Cast a spell right now, about what sort of new quests in question. In general igrulya transcripts, a humorous voice acting and some even plot.

Post has been editedsashkat - 07.01.19, 22:06

Rep: (4)
Postproduction just fire

Well, poyuzat beginning. Really changed the game. It is not just running, but with the first minutes of the whole office has to search through that to find the keys. I would say more, the door to the street, I have not yet found the key =).
And yes, not as thought that the socket support the weight of the walls guy =).

Post has been editedsashkat - 07.01.19, 14:08

While on holiday I decided to continue development of the game.
Thanks for the nice feedback.

Key on soda.

Post has been editededitdatauser - 07.01.19, 14:09

* editdatauser,
Thank you for your work! It will be at least something to do in the evening. I do not be surprised if you find the key to the street for the 555th brick on the wall =).

about negative evaluations, the reasons are not clear.
If I could have any comments soldered: sveta:.
Really complicated kvestik turned out, right now redone in the beginning on poproschsche.

Post has been editededitdatauser - 07.01.19, 14:15

editdatauser @ 07.01.2019, 16:08*
Key on soda
Strangely enough, I got there in the first place looked ....

open box wrench with kondishki and zales after opening its cover.

editdatauser @ 07.01.2019, 16:13*
about negative assessments
not penetrate, it is minus the forum, go forum users, who are not fans of this genre and the older graphics. And there would have to pass by, but myzhgeroi and can not shit in the soul developed and themselves would even smelly tic tac Its =).
You remain working and wait for their audience. She certainly will, but the wait is not necessary as the crowd in RPGshkah =).

Post has been editedsashkat - 07.01.19, 14:23

artistically I'm weak, but has not yet found a partner in computer graphics.
You can make an RPG and it does not matter, I just do not quite understand what his trick.

editdatauser @ 07.01.2019, 16:27*
I do not quite understand what his trick.
I can not even begin to none stoyuschuyu RPG, only because I'm afraid zasosot hell with you climb =), most likely you will have an audience of the same dinosaurs as we have in the area from 30ti years and up to 100,500 =)

editdatauser @ 07.01.2019, 16:08*
Key on soda
Well done you have it there in a little corner zanykal, such quests we've played before, I remember there was no Internet, looking like a month to go on until the magazine comes out with another piece of the passage, and there turned out here as here with a key =).
I wanted to ask, why did you decide to abandon the classic is now accepted free control? Although in principle it does not matter, you get used quickly and to such.

Post has been editedsashkat - 07.01.19, 15:03

Version: 0.911
Now the keys to the guard booth to find easier.

tell me what game you can see an example of the classic control? I want to see.

about RPG.
At one time he played in ArcheAge and even wrote a couple of macros for automatic leveling.
But after a week tired, bored.

editdatauser @ 07.01.2019, 18:05*
a classic example of control?
any horror quest walker, like my favorite seriesInsomnia [3D].

Post has been editedsashkat - 07.01.19, 17:05

Guys who have played the first releases, feel free to replay in the game all redone, since voice and ending completely another passage, the terrain is just the same! Parkour more are added, ie more think where and where for so you can get up =)

Post has been editedsashkat - 07.01.19, 17:25

Rep: (391)
It will be the occasion to re-present quest to return. : Happy:
But the sequel still look forward to. And I do not care to count, just to syuzhetka was normal, and the rest - to hell with him. The main thing - it's gameplay and interesting story, and here it is - there is something to smash his head)

editdatauser @ 07.01.2019, 17:49*
Now the keys to the guard booth to find easier.
Yes perepryatyvay not have anything, you have a well-implemented system prompts movie begins from the point where stuck, so you can peek and once the other, =) 15 Seok advertisement

I think such a control is not difficult to make, tomorrow loans.

Thanks for the support and views of advertising.
Penny and nice :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 14:35