Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device characteristics
Connector: Type-C
Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
Battery Capacity: 420 mAh
Wireless charging: Yes
Bluetooth: 5.0
Voice control: Yes (only Pro version with BoneID)
Protection against dust and moisture: Yes, IP54.

Verified Stores
Differences Pro version
Pro version is equipped with support for YoYo voice assistant, as well as the ability to unlock the phone with voice and make contactless payments using a combination of voice recognition technology and BoneID (bone conduction technology).

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedQusaze - 19.02.19, 13:32

Rep: (17)
If you do not know them at the panda 2500 bought a bunch, simply decided to merge through inst

Rep: (112)
Forum read, I know. This is by far the best price for the purchase of those who do not have time to buy a panda.

Post has been editedlanch84 - 01.03.19, 07:49

Rep: (14)
lanch84 @ 28.02.2019, 22:28*
In Moscow carry no prepayment

I was told that the 50% deposit. And yes, I said that from Moscow. So be careful. If the first neskolkmm buyers and will sell at a given price for advertising, it does not guarantee that the others do not throw.

Post has been editedBarbarisius - 01.03.19, 08:15

Rep: (0)
Here, too, he wrote in the outdoor world, assure that everything will be at a level 50% deposit on avitodostavku disagreed

Rep: (5)
They also wrote try to buy in Moscow ..

Post has been editedVelenta - 01.03.19, 09:53
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (1)
Brakilla @ 01.03.2019, 12:27*
Here, too, he wrote in the outdoor world, assure that everything will be at a level 50% deposit on avitodostavku disagreed

Here, too strange. If I would have bought a cheap batch of the product for which there is a demand for the nominated price, I would not bother with the Inst. Avito and delivery at the expense of the buyer would prokanaet. I am sure that would be scattered like hot cakes.

* henry Poole , That speech, I think so too. And every hour asking about my decision that the headphones remain only five pairs

Rep: (144)
Muddy guys sell 5 pairs in Moscow for this price - it is a couple of hours for them anywhere in the city will approach without any advance payment.
Photos in your account on January 18, so about 5 pairs lie

Also found that sold / traded singed AirPods

Post has been editedjen94 - 01.03.19, 14:47

While we are here with you on this INSTE rubbed on Pandan price rose by 400 rubles)) guess I'm not the only one here who is not the first day of checks various boutiques in search of the most delicious prices, and still can not buy anything)
Honestly, I would buy for a long time for some 7tr, but after learning that they were sold for pennies, I cherish the hope that will skidos and on my street;)

Rep: (114)
Guys who ordered to Pandan, how much time the delivery was?

Rep: (77)
* Biqwaer , Ordered 22 February, from 27 th to send status hangs from Singapore, it is not particularly Shively shorter, but the same air, I think these days the status changes immediately to sort in Moscow.

Well, as I said on March 4, released by customs in Moscow. In a few days he will come to me.

Post has been editedSqadroz - 05.03.19, 15:17
Reason for editing: upd

January 23 panda ordered, received February 5

Rep: (5)
I can not find on the tile the normal price with a coupon, and did not understand how to use these coupons ... maybe someone was looking for and suggest ..

I'm here I can not understand what is the point to sit waiting, guessing bring not bring over 6700 with a panda, if possible, we are here to buy the day of the 7400-7500 and check all before paying. Are the nerves and expectations are those saved 700 rubles? and if you do not bring?

Is there someone bought here at us in Russian advise boutiques with a price of 7400-7500 I sit I think I choose

Rep: (3)
I took here. Within the garden office - with a small sofa. you can safely open the check and listen. White took over 8k two weeks ago. normal flight

Now where did you take is not available (((

Rep: (144)
Ivlaver01 @ 06.03.19, 14:48*
I'm here I can not understand what is the point to sit waiting, guessing bring not bring over 6700 with a panda, if possible, we are here to buy the day of the 7400-7500

A few days ago they're worth 6400 one month ago - 5000 ...
So there is nothing you can not wait and just bought the official stores. Personally know the person who orders the production of malic only apple.com :) overpay a lot of money, but very proud of it, and even the Russian official retail does not recognize;)

Available in the Russian Federation - quke great store, there took the headphones, and a few new phones. Price FlyPods there minimum down Market
https://quke.ru/shop/U...nor_flypods_white.html

Post has been editedjen94 - 06.03.19, 17:07

Rep: (98)
6 989.47 rubles. 16% DISCOUNT | Huawei headphones Honor Flypods Huawe Bluetooth Headset Hi-Fi waterproof IP54 crane control Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless charging
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32971517569.html

Good price considering cashback with Alika)

Rep: (7)
The girl lost her headphones, carrying case remained ... Does anyone know if the ears may separate from the briefcase to buy?

Rep: (77)
* dimidoff , What's the point? There all the stuffing in the headphones, it is better to sell the case, and the proceeds be spent on a new pair.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 17:39