Head unit ML-CK1018 and similar, based on the processor MT / AC8227L - Discussion | [Car] Car and Android device

Rep: (548)
DiscussionThe head device ML-CK1018 and similar, based on the processor MT / AC8227L
Car and Android device
ML CK-1018
Discussion пїЅ / Manufacturer MEKEDE: TS356XSZTL / MEKEDE U708 188L

A machine : Car
Specifications
1. 4 cores
2. Android OS 8.1 (latest version), real - 6.0, API version 23
3. Built-in AV-Out (support for connecting all kinds to the headrest monitor)
4, built-in 1G RAM and 16 / 32G ROM
5, built-in 2USB input, it can play music / movie / photo from local disk or connected tf card.
Software Features
Operating system: Android 6.0
Display Size: 7 inches
Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
Input power: 4 * 60 W
Built-in memory: 16/32 GB
Resolution: 1024 * 600
Screen: capacitive touchscreen
OBD: Support
WiFi: Support. Support online video, movie, music, radio, Youtube, Yahoo, MSN ...
USB For cards; Support
Gps: support, download navigation application makes your car become a gps-navigator
OSD language: English, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Czech, Portuguese, Romanian, Turkish, Korean and other 46 languages. Etc.
The PG does not have a sleep / shutdown delay mode for more than 1 min. - no and never will.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
PHOTO 1 - UI1, PHOTO 2 - UI2, PHOTO 3 - UI4
DISCUSSED DEVICES

Devices (GU) must contain on board the following chips:
Android processor - AC / MT 8227L
audio processor - TDA7729 (TDA7719, CSC37033, SCS37534)
Bluetooth - MT6625
Radio - NXP A5105 (NXP6851?)
MCU controller - STM32F030C8T6

Devices with an audio processor CSC37033, CSC37534 do not have a NXP A5105 radio chip - the integrated radio is used in the MT6625 combo type.
IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND ONE CHIP FROM THE ABOVE ABOVE - THIS TOPIC IS NOT YOUR !!!

No program will show you the contents of the GU, only an autopsy will show

Photo board
More photo board

FAQ
Engineering menu codes - 8888, 1111 (for UI4)

What is MCU - In short: The MCU (Microcontroller Unit or, according to other sources, the Media Controller Unit) is a stand-alone computer, usually performed on a separate motherboard with its own processor, memory, and programmable inputs and outputs. Peripherals — a radio receiver (radio tuner), a DVD player, a Bluetooth hands-free device, a low frequency amplifier, and others — are connected to the MCU. Another part of the head unit - the computer running the Android OS - interacts with the MCU, transmitting commands to it and receiving responses to them. More details about the MCU can be found: https: //forum.xda-deve…ead_Unit/MCU_Explained

Alternative launchers : Car launcher , CarWebGuru Launcher , Car Launcher AG , FCC Car Launcher

Short guide on choosing offline navigation

Cord and adapter for firmware

Instructions for firmware mcu programmer

ELM327 bluetooth: To connect ELM327 bluetooth - change the access password in the bluetooth radio settings to 1234, after successful pairing and connecting, you can return the password back.

Recover using testpoint

Fix MAC address change

Increase the sensitivity of the microphone in the engineering menu of android

Multi-window mode

Modified AIMP from * Creatureph

Settings start navigation, autorun programs, etc. in the firmware from 12/24/2018

Connecting physical buttons and encoder

Pinout connectors

Setting the touch buttons

Full / partial firmware from flash drive (the instruction is not complete - edited)

How to merge firmware dump (video) or In pictures

Camera setting ZX

Slow wifi

Wifi antenna

PG Delay Delay Scheme

Modems

Connecting the steering wheel buttons

If after the firmware can-bus does not work

Updates, firmware and kernels
To accidentally get a brick - do not flash the preloader. To update the firmware, it is enough to flash the USB flash drive from the “flash drive” or twrp system.img (ANDROID) and boot.img (BOOTIMG).

Winrar for unpacking firmware archives

ATC flash tool (from the manufacturer) + driver + instruction

Scatter and preloader only for dumping

EMMC_BOOT_1 dumps to restore a erased (Preloader)

Various patches

Not relevant

Stock launchers UI1, UI2, UI4 + clock, player and player widgets from UI4

вњ“ Full firmware from 11/09/2018 UI1 with the correct translation, root, twrp, FLASHE вњ“

вњ“ Full UI2 firmware with patched translation with embedded root and twrp from 12/24/2018 FLASHE вњ“ (can be used for partial flashing the flash drive, from the "flash drive", via twrp (boot.img, system.img, recovery.img) thanks - Maxkir

вњ“ Mod. firmware 12/24/2018 (UI2) FLASHE вњ“

вњ“ Firmware from GU 7168 with audio processor CSC37033, fits the rest of GU вњ“ (xyauto_ui2_9218C_full_8227L-20190118_HIFI)

Firmware YT9218C_00005_V003_20190214_HIFI - UI2 ROOT TWRP Thank - * torres5544, * Maxkir

вњ“ Firmware YT9218C_00005_V003_20190225_HIFI - UI4 ROOT TWRP FLASH вњ“ Thank - Maxkir

вњ“ Factory firmware YT9218C_00005_V003_20190225_HIFI - UI4 вњ“

Kernel with init.d and Viper FX support

вњ“ Mod firmware YT9218_00005_V003_2019.04.10 - UI2 fake-DDR2Gb вњ“ (Translation, root, twrp, FLASHE). If the firmware is not native - do not flash the boot. (uncheck the flash unit or remove it from the "flash drive firmware" folder).

вњ“Modic firmware YT9218C_00005_V004_20190522_HIFI - UI2 вњ“ equalizer, ROOT, TWRP, translation + sleep mode GU with mcu v2.8

- full / partial firmware can be installed without a USB flash drive.

Recovery, TWRP, Root
MCU
Boot animation

WARNING: IN THE STAPPER FIRMWARE ONLY FOR DISCUSSED DEVICES. BEFORE USING THEM - DRAIN DUMP. ALL WHAT YOU DO WITH THE BODY - YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

For beginners: before asking the first question / write the first message - look at the item "Discussed devices"!

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 20.06.19, 22:04

Rep: (2)
Who is the camera backside. kind of connected?. In the kit with gu is a wire to connect the camera. It has a tulip and two more little blue wires .... Why these blue wires?

Rep: (3)
acid-nrg @ 12/09/2018, 22:25*

These are WIFI antennas and bluetooth, at least I have them so signed in the instructions.

vitaly1973 @ 12/09/18, 20:33*
These are WIFI and Bluetooth antennas.

Today I plugged this plug in, I’ll check Wi-Fi tomorrow, although WIFI and Bluetooth have worked before. There were thoughts that the signal from the waffle is pretty

I understand the latest firmware, which was laid out for me here, but the main reason for the flashing * hot start * is absent
And where to see what my radio?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedacid-nrg - 09.12.18, 21:01

* sandr2010
Thank you very much for the answer, I don’t think about the firmware yet. But I’m reading ..... if I’m going to take a big start, I’m taking a chance)))

Rep: (6)
vitaly1973 @ 12/09/18, 20:33*
These are WIFI antennas and bluetooth, at least I have them so signed in the instructions.

It cannot be an antenna. Unfortunately I was unwell and could not put the sub and photograph the guts of the removed device in detail, I myself am wondering what these two contacts are and where they are. But not antennas.

acid-nrg @ 09.12.18, 22:17*
Thank you very much for the answer, I don’t think about the firmware yet. But I’m reading ..... if I’m going to take a big start, I’m taking a chance)))

I was boring only because of the possibility of simultaneous dubbing of music and navigator. About the hot start, it seems to me, we will not have it. Unless you just flash the android and mcu firmware from the same mekeda. But here we must look at the compliance of the hardware platform. Here in the next topic there is a good firmware merged, but here the radio chip is different there according to the description, then the firmware will not get up normally.

Posted 12/12/2018 00:57:

acid-nrg @ 09.12.18, 20:53*
And where to see what my radio?

I have a radio written, where info about the system, you laid out the screen. But your radio is not indicated there, and for the first time I see such firmware mcu, version 0.6, and I thought I had the oldest version 1.0.

Rep: (3)
Regarding the antenna WIFI and Bluetooth, when testing the device before installing "on the table" reception of a WIFI signal without this connector was much worse. Here is a photo of the instruction. [Spoiler = "14669073: IMG_201 ... _082717.jpg"]

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedvitaly1973 - 10.12.18, 07:01

Rep: (0)
Tell me, who was stitching, how to enter the firmware mode? From the menu I can not, I changed the animation at startup and now the android does not load, starts and resets, turns on again and resets again. How to be? I tried it with a swipe, it does not go into firmware mode.

Rep: (1)
Hello to all!
The problem was drawn immediately after installing the GU state: there is no sound through the amplifier! Dancing with a tambourine transferred to connecting the speakers to the line, the sound appeared. Without usya: (
There are solutions, tell me?
PS: the installation was done in the cabin, as I am in this very oak :)

https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32946354291.html

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Ashik131,

And how was the amplifier connected? As I understand it there is no linear outputs to the amplifier, only the output to the sub.

* Monser I also thought that there was no sound at all! It is linear, so said

* Ashik131,

a little misunderstood you.
but if there is no linear, then connect through the signal level converter.

Such

* Monser , * Monser ,
Through a similar attempt, unsuccessfully: (

* Ashik131,

Well, if it just works on the speakers, then it's not a device. Watch converter and amplifier.

I myself did not try to connect an amplifier with this particular radio tape recorder because I see no point in this. But problems should not be.

Post has been editedMonser - 10.12.18, 15:30

* sandr2010 Yes, everything is included in the settings

* sandr2010 Everything was included

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* sandr2010

Judging by the description, his body is one to one with ours. There is a linear output and it is for the sub. In the settings there is an adjustment of its level.

https: //drive.google.c...DmLk8/view? usp = sharing
It was stitched with this firmware, the flight is normal. It seems that even the sound has improved.

Post has been editedskirilyonok - 10.12.18, 15:49

* Monser Can you show where exactly?
I thought that in my photo: (

* sandr2010 ,
And where is the sub then

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 04:35