Head unit ML-CK1018 and similar, based on the processor MT / AC8227L - Discussion | [Car] Car and Android device

Rep: (548)
DiscussionThe head device ML-CK1018 and similar, based on the processor MT / AC8227L
Car and Android device
ML CK-1018
Discussion пїЅ / Manufacturer MEKEDE: TS356XSZTL / MEKEDE U708 188L

A machine : Car
Specifications
1. 4 cores
2. Android OS 8.1 (latest version), real - 6.0, API version 23
3. Built-in AV-Out (support for connecting all kinds to the headrest monitor)
4, built-in 1G RAM and 16 / 32G ROM
5, built-in 2USB input, it can play music / movie / photo from local disk or connected tf card.
Software Features
Operating system: Android 6.0
Display Size: 7 inches
Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
Input power: 4 * 60 W
Built-in memory: 16/32 GB
Resolution: 1024 * 600
Screen: capacitive touchscreen
OBD: Support
WiFi: Support. Support online video, movie, music, radio, Youtube, Yahoo, MSN ...
USB For cards; Support
Gps: support, download navigation application makes your car become a gps-navigator
OSD language: English, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Czech, Portuguese, Romanian, Turkish, Korean and other 46 languages. Etc.
The PG does not have a sleep / shutdown delay mode for more than 1 min. - no and never will.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
PHOTO 1 - UI1, PHOTO 2 - UI2, PHOTO 3 - UI4
DISCUSSED DEVICES

Devices (GU) must contain on board the following chips:
Android processor - AC / MT 8227L
audio processor - TDA7729 (TDA7719, CSC37033, SCS37534)
Bluetooth - MT6625
Radio - NXP A5105 (NXP6851?)
MCU controller - STM32F030C8T6

Devices with an audio processor CSC37033, CSC37534 do not have a NXP A5105 radio chip - the integrated radio is used in the MT6625 combo type.
IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND ONE CHIP FROM THE ABOVE ABOVE - THIS TOPIC IS NOT YOUR !!!

No program will show you the contents of the GU, only an autopsy will show

Photo board
More photo board

FAQ
Engineering menu codes - 8888, 1111 (for UI4)

What is MCU - In short: The MCU (Microcontroller Unit or, according to other sources, the Media Controller Unit) is a stand-alone computer, usually performed on a separate motherboard with its own processor, memory, and programmable inputs and outputs. Peripherals — a radio receiver (radio tuner), a DVD player, a Bluetooth hands-free device, a low frequency amplifier, and others — are connected to the MCU. Another part of the head unit - the computer running the Android OS - interacts with the MCU, transmitting commands to it and receiving responses to them. More details about the MCU can be found: https: //forum.xda-deve…ead_Unit/MCU_Explained

Alternative launchers : Car launcher , CarWebGuru Launcher , Car Launcher AG , FCC Car Launcher

Short guide on choosing offline navigation

Cord and adapter for firmware

Instructions for firmware mcu programmer

ELM327 bluetooth: To connect ELM327 bluetooth - change the access password in the bluetooth radio settings to 1234, after successful pairing and connecting, you can return the password back.

Recover using testpoint

Fix MAC address change

Increase the sensitivity of the microphone in the engineering menu of android

Multi-window mode

Modified AIMP from * Creatureph

Settings start navigation, autorun programs, etc. in the firmware from 12/24/2018

Connecting physical buttons and encoder

Pinout connectors

Setting the touch buttons

Full / partial firmware from flash drive (the instruction is not complete - edited)

How to merge firmware dump (video) or In pictures

Camera setting ZX

Slow wifi

Wifi antenna

PG Delay Delay Scheme

Modems

Connecting the steering wheel buttons

If after the firmware can-bus does not work

Updates, firmware and kernels
To accidentally get a brick - do not flash the preloader. To update the firmware, it is enough to flash the USB flash drive from the “flash drive” or twrp system.img (ANDROID) and boot.img (BOOTIMG).

Winrar for unpacking firmware archives

ATC flash tool (from the manufacturer) + driver + instruction

Scatter and preloader only for dumping

EMMC_BOOT_1 dumps to restore a erased (Preloader)

Various patches

Not relevant

Stock launchers UI1, UI2, UI4 + clock, player and player widgets from UI4

вњ“ Full firmware from 11/09/2018 UI1 with the correct translation, root, twrp, FLASHE вњ“

вњ“ Full UI2 firmware with patched translation with embedded root and twrp from 12/24/2018 FLASHE вњ“ (can be used for partial flashing the flash drive, from the "flash drive", via twrp (boot.img, system.img, recovery.img) thanks - Maxkir

вњ“ Mod. firmware 12/24/2018 (UI2) FLASHE вњ“

вњ“ Firmware from GU 7168 with audio processor CSC37033, fits the rest of GU вњ“ (xyauto_ui2_9218C_full_8227L-20190118_HIFI)

Firmware YT9218C_00005_V003_20190214_HIFI - UI2 ROOT TWRP Thank - * torres5544, * Maxkir

вњ“ Firmware YT9218C_00005_V003_20190225_HIFI - UI4 ROOT TWRP FLASH вњ“ Thank - Maxkir

вњ“ Factory firmware YT9218C_00005_V003_20190225_HIFI - UI4 вњ“

Kernel with init.d and Viper FX support

вњ“ Mod firmware YT9218_00005_V003_2019.04.10 - UI2 fake-DDR2Gb вњ“ (Translation, root, twrp, FLASHE). If the firmware is not native - do not flash the boot. (uncheck the flash unit or remove it from the "flash drive firmware" folder).

вњ“Modic firmware YT9218C_00005_V004_20190522_HIFI - UI2 вњ“ equalizer, ROOT, TWRP, translation + sleep mode GU with mcu v2.8

- full / partial firmware can be installed without a USB flash drive.

Recovery, TWRP, Root
MCU
Boot animation

WARNING: IN THE STAPPER FIRMWARE ONLY FOR DISCUSSED DEVICES. BEFORE USING THEM - DRAIN DUMP. ALL WHAT YOU DO WITH THE BODY - YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

For beginners: before asking the first question / write the first message - look at the item "Discussed devices"!

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 20.06.19, 22:04

Rep: (548)
* zodia4,
Android is not related to amplifiers. Indirectly - to the audio processor (figuratively - android as a transfer between the mcu and the audio processor). On the difference between tda7560 and e-tda7560 - not in the know. I know that the tda7560 consumes more than the tda7850 / 51 - it is specially designed for car audio, but the sound quality of the 7560 is also better. Everything is changing, as they say, pin-to-pin (one to one) with the addition / replacement of capacity.
Instructions for the firmware mcu (as long as I leave here)

Attached files

Attached fileFor firmware mcu via ST-LINK v2.zip(31.38 MB)

Post has been editedsandr2010 - 09.01.19, 18:17

Rep: (6)
sandr2010 @ 06.12.18, 10:40*
with the addition / replacement of capacity.

I did not change the capacity, according to the 7560 it is necessary to have 2200, and this is what I have.

* sandr2010

After I wrote to the seller that he sent me the firmware from another device, he sent me a new one.
There is a firmware, and a dump with a scatter, etc. as far as I understand. The firmware is the same as in leonidershov.
Now I'll flood Google.

* sandr2010

firmware

https: //drive.google.c...DmLk8/view? usp = sharing

sandr2010 @ 06.12.18, 14:10*
And my seller all plays a fool. Finish the game - put it one star and the review is worse than ever.

Yes, my seller too. I wrote to the post office with which the first firmware was sent, attached screenshots from the device. In response, another firmware arrived.

Rep: (45)
sandr2010 @ 06.12.18, 10:40*

I forget to ask everything, but here I just stumbled, I remember the last time you ordered several pieces and as a result, how do they sound? If they are certainly not killed 7388

Rep: (5)
sandr2010 @ 6.12.18, 19:29*
I can build another firmware with a different interface
I have a launcher like this, I do not like it, the speed does not correctly show

* sandr2010 , generally more than 10 km does not show

* sandr2010

And how did you update the update?
I can’t get it, I insert a flash drive, the update button becomes active, I agree to reboot, the update starts and after a third it says that it’s an error. When rebooting, then boot normally. Reset settings did.

I streamed to another port, everything was updated. But the navigator and music are not friends as before. I really put the update that they sent me. But they are the same.

Post has been editedMonser - 06.12.18, 17:42

* sandr2010

The interface remains the same, but I have it different, I have the version that you inserted into the firmware.

* sandr2010

Do you have music and a navigator at the same time?

sandr2010 @ 06.12.18, 15:57*
I will put, after checking how it sounds my own.

So check the R output to the speakers and immediately it becomes clear who you are dealing with, it is clear that we are listening with our ears, but everything is interesting

turn on and ..... again remove and unzip

No matter how it sounds, the worm will gnaw if there is an R of the wrong size, so in this case the size matters} -)

* sandr2010

In general, while standing in traffic jams, figured out. On the old firmware it did not work, but in the new one it works.

Sound and navigation normally only work with music. When the radio is not. In general, the radio and playback has a different volume, different sound, although both are controlled by the equalizer.

On the example of Yandex, there are three settings, 1 - mute, 2 - pause, 3 - do nothing. With 1 and 2, all other sounds are turned off. At 3, when playback is playing, the sound is muffled and navigation is said. The ratio is set by the slider mix in the sound setting. But when the radio is playing, the sound is also muffled, but on the mix settings here on the drum. Loud radio, something is heard from the navigation, quiet radio - just the sound is muffled.

In general, as a result of the firmware:

1. Navigation and music earned together. The sound of navigation in the city I do not use, zadolbat, only on the highway and mainly the camera. And just on the track I listen only to music, I don’t use radio. So hooray))
2. Increased the number of equalizer settings. And what is interesting, everything works and regulates. On sabu check on the weekend.
3. The radio settings menu appears, by region.
4. Minor bugs were removed, for example, in the sound settings, a check mark started to muffle everything, etc.
5. Still Agama launcher works well, which pleased for the stock one can not be used
Here is a photo of the screen
Attached Image

And what puzzled, before when playing the radio, turn on the music and the radio is silent, now they play together. In order to listen to playback, you must first click on the radio from top to back.

In general, you can safely update who has such info about the system
Attached Image

And with the update mcu to hammer the seller? By the way, in the infe, the mcu firmware number is now missing.

Post has been editedMonser - 06.12.18, 21:45

Rep: (0)
* skirilyonok , we have the same apparatus,

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
* sandr2010 , I have the same stock menu, my with yours is not accidentally possible, can your firmware be installed?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* cergik78,

as far as I could see, according to Aide, the architecture here is practically the same for everyone. However, at least two different devices in the subject live. You would lay out a screen where the firmware number is mcu and android.

Or maybe not different, this sandr2010 is more visible. But the firmware is different and one does not pick up the other. Interestingly, and if with a flash drive firmware from mekeda another device to flash?

Post has been editedMonser - 06.12.18, 23:19

And by the way, who knows how, can put in the topic header information that is already known at the moment?

Has anyone tried to connect the phone to Mirrorlink? My choice of yusb blinks, I do not have time to click.

Samtelo @ 12/07/18 00:21*
Has anyone tried to connect the phone to Mirrorlink? My choice of yusb blinks, I do not have time to click.

Hmm .., have not tried. The sound from the phone goes great. And myrrh. Tomorrow I will try.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 04:32