Jumper EZpad 7S | [Tabletpc]

Rep: (89)
Jumper EZpad 7S
tabletpc: Windows 10

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
Surface-like tablet on Windows. Has a metal stand behind and plastic housing.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Intel Atom Z8350, 1.44 GHz base, 1.92 Busto, 4 cores without HyperThreading'a;
Intel HD Graphics 8 Gen;
4 GB RAM DDR3, 64GB ROM EMMC;
Screen 10.8 inches, 1920x1080, IPS;
The camera front 2 MP;
Battery 6600 mAh;
Charger 5B 3A, round plug 0.7h2.5mm, block sizes 49h22h44mm, cable length 120 cm;
Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0;
USB 3.0, Micro USB 2.0 (OTG, charging), a MicroSD slot (. 128 GB max), MiniHDMI (1080p), DC socket for charging;
Dimensions: 27.5 x 17.1 x 1 cm;
Weight: 700 grams, without a keyboard.
In my case the weight without the keyboard is 678 gram (scales accurate enough), and the keyboard - 924 grams.

Official site:https://jumper.com.cn
Useful information
Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail
Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail
Ambulance TabletPC owners

Drivers
Full driver package
Completely renovated and most complete driver package for Windows 10 x64.
Method numerous tests failed to find all of the latest and stable working drivers version. Some new drivers for several devices, including the accelerometer does not work, so I threw in the driver package in 2015, but they work fine.
All the drivers I exported from the system through the DISM ++, so the usual installers here. I spread the simple instructions on how to install them:

Go to Device Manager, in turn, update all drivers by selecting a folder to search. PTP on an unknown device - Driver Update - Run a search for drivers on the computer - Select the shared folder with all drivers - put a tick in the "Include subfolders" - Click "Next", the driver will be installed automatically. After installing some drivers in the list of unknown devices will be new, they are also updated. Do not forget to update your video driver.
Just be sure to start HighInverterPWMFreq.reg file and add the key in the registry, thus eliminating the possibility of screen flicker at low brightness. After all the reboot action.
Important! When updating the driver for a particular device can disable the tablet screen. Turn it off completely by holding down the power button for 5-10 seconds, then plug it back in and continue to update. There were cases that instead of turning off the tablet can reboot screen. This is the same driver. What caused this behavior, I can not say, but after the restart and doustanovki all drivers all functioning normally.
If we update all the drivers you'll be re-update them through the program (which I advise you not to do, all the drivers currently relevant but unstable working), do not update the accelerometer. The new version will not work.

Link to the drivers from the vendor
In the package there are no drivers for blyutuza and Image Signal processor, the above can be found my bag with all drivers.
All drivers can then be upgraded via Driver Booster from Iobit, except for the accelerometer. Install the drivers from the archive accelerometer.

Reuploaded archive of drivers from the vendor

How to enter the bios, but-menu
BIOS - Del button
Boot Menu - F7; on the original keyboard - Fn + F7
View by the combination of power and volume buttons, like on Android, you can not. Even if you get into the BIOS without a keyboard, then you can not do anything :)

Useful Products
Carry bag made specifically for the tablet breaks with keyboard + power supply in the main pocket, I bought and personally checked:https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32877249478.html

The film on the screen, under this model, is not pasted:
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32872416712.html
Upd: The speakers do not fit!

An adapter for Euro-socket, comes close, sitting securely:
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32820560416.html
Almost all sellers put in a set of adapters, but they sent me a bad, at an inclination of BP, he flies out of the adapter and remains in a dangling position, dangerous, can hit the shock, I do not advise to use such. Bought in advance from the link above, it works fine.

Thin, rechargeable bluetooth mouse, fit into the pockets of the bag-cover.This product is almost over:
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32845934585.html

Where do I buy a tablet at a discount. You can find cheaper if you need to:
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32852544380.html

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedTermite. - 04.07.19, 07:54

Yesterday I received the machine, wait for questions from prospective owners :)
In the meantime, add a solution of non-obvious problems (will be updated in due course):
1. Sound . If the speakers can be heard a hideous sound, right-click (or hold tapom) on the speaker icon in the system tray, click on the "playback device". Open double tapom Speakers device, navigate to the System Effects tab, disable Enable Speaker Equalizer option, click Apply, the sound should change.
Also I had a problem with a strange sound, like the effect of active noise cancellation. Most likely it was, both speakers drowned each other, for closing one speaker, the sound becomes normal. Solution - in the same box with the device to come in the level and the balance sheet to put the levels of 70-100, helped me a lot. Then the overall sound can be easily abated, the proportions remain. Perhaps I shall find a correct solution to the problem.
2. Footy screen . Producer stuck on it a film that is virtually invisible to the brim, and she had no tongue to remove. Try to pry something sharp (a toothpick for example), one of the corners, I was able to pull out from the corners of the speaker. After removing the film screen is clean, maybe even improved touch.
Upd: The screen is scratched from the keyboard! Do not remove, I Ali bought another film for this model and it is not reached, were differently arranged cutouts for the speaker. Factory film - the only sane option. And can be cut, but I do not advise.
3. Do not store and a Windows Update . The Chinese have disabled the Windows Update service. How to enable Windows Update service can be found on Google ;)
4. When you first start Windows writes that the license term will expire soon . I also caught this message, but later I went to the settings and saw that the license is perpetual, is activated by the manufacturer. If you have a really urgent license, use KMS Auto Net of Ratiborus.

The problems that I have not decided yet
1. fall off the network. Perhaps it is necessary to update the drivers, I have not touched them yet.
2. The fall off in the original touchpad keyboard after waking from sleep. Perhaps, too, Fix drivers.
3. wry touch on the screen, in some places is pressed, not where needed. Perhaps there is a calibrator, I will google.
4. On the manufacturer's website there are no drivers for the device, generally any files. The maximum that I have found on this devayse on their website, this description.

Data
1. original keyboard . On the lower part of her velvet coat, collect dust and hair very quickly. Polutryapichnaya on the edges, corners crease and may be cut off, gently. Language English, standard sticker with a little aliekspressa not fit the keys have a slightly higher altitude of about 0.25 mm, two keys with islands hook for touch typing will be a problem, I pasted directly on top of the island to get to the key sizes. Does not have magnets on the perimeter, to hook the screen disappears from the screen, respectively, at every opportunity, if at all disengaged from the plate. When you close off the screen when you open it includes. Fixing magnets moderately strong, Claudia does not fall off under its own weight, but it will come off easily with a light jerk. Connector vague, because hanging fixture design can be disconnected without dorgayte keyboard once again. The key layout is very unusual and strange. The Left key Tab, Caps Lock and Shift keys are too long, the letters because of this offset to the side, right shift is too small, instead accidentally press the up arrow when I want to enter a comma. A matter of habit, but at first annoying.
2. Housing . Plastic everywhere except in the stand, it is entirely made of aluminum. Opens at two positions, the second, if it does not hold, will emit a metallic noise of Chinese origin, I am sometimes a little afraid to do that, so I started to keep it to a stop.
The thermal conductivity of this plastic itself, basking in the top right (when viewed from the rear side), I warmed up to such an extent that keep the already uncomfortable. On the throttling is not checked.
I should not creak. I have, perhaps, a small squeak of the upper left corner when viewed from the side of the screen. Creaks under strong pressure.
On the back of the camera in place supposedly just standing plastic glass as a stub. Glass housing continues, most likely, the camera does not plan to do, even with the other tablets in this case, if it is intended.
Logo Jumpers continues with two characters, someone may not like it. Stand By hiding sticker with information about the device, 80% of printing thereon in Chinese.
When closing the stand she will be small slits on the sides, it is the norm, even for such was the pictures. Probably made in order to be able to open its hands sideways, not only from the bottom, where there are small grooves for this purpose.
3. The power supply and a method for charging via DC connector . Some people do not like it, but I think this is the norm, as 15 watts through a Micro USB can not miss; As far as I know, it is beyond the technical capabilities port. Plug gets inserted and simply, without effort. Fixation is, but weak. Perhaps even a plus, but sometimes it can be annoying if you have a tablet in hand, and fell out of the charging port. Under load the tablet supply unit begins to be heated to about 60-70 degrees.
4. Instruction . Nothing unusual, Chinese and English, the appearance of the device, precautions, and basic care. There is nothing, what would you possibly want to know. If, however, you are interested in it, write to the QMS, will scan both sides, will throw in the subject.
5. Packaging . Perfectly packaged, good outer box is another box to protect riteylovkoy tablet boxes (with beautiful prints, "for sale"), inside that box is already own a tablet in good foams. In the largest, outer box, and lay riteylovskaya box for the keyboard. Inside the outer box it was a tight-fitting, most likely all the boxes have been adjusted by the manufacturer, Ali sat only certified sellers from Jumpers may immediately send complete sets. Mail Russia just can not break the device, believe me;)
6. Screen. Good. I'm no expert in this area, but something I can tell. Color conveys a good idea, I did not notice the obvious distortion. Angles are good, but the slope down adds green hue picture. The pixel density is good, the edges look clear. By default in Windows was the scale of 150%, did not change it for me. Because of the curved stitch and, most likely, the lack of support handles, there is no possibility normally to draw even with conventional capacitive stylus. Believe me, I tried. Not worth it. Even proposed WINDOWS Autodesk is not much to rectify the situation.
The maximum brightness is excellent, maybe even a good idea to be seen in the sun. The minimum brightness is insufficient minimum, blinding at night. To dim lighting in the room goes.

He wants to find out the possible future owner
Q: What is the work?
A: Do not test. Perhaps I'll write later, or help other users.
Upd: after the first two tests surfing (VC Youtube, various sites with articles) in "improved battery" mode and the "power saving" mixed with 30 minutes at 9 Asphalt "maximum efficiency" was about 3-4 hours. Perhaps turn even more 5 (6?) Hours in economy mode, it depends on the use.

Q: Games?
A: See the spoiler in the cap, "Useful information". You can also zaguglit testing games on this processor (Z8350), I have personally seen some tests on YouTube.
My tests:
NFS Underground 2 , HD resolution (widescreen fix), almost minimal setup, smooth framerate, sometimes drawdown, but almost do not interfere with play.
GTA: San Andreas , HD resolution, all at once put at least, does not slow down. Perhaps in some sump would slow down, depending on the load.
Asphalt 9 , All on a minimum screen resolution in Windows manually changed, left Full HD. Playable, but I would not for a long time in this play. FPS around 25-40, the sensor control (probably with Claudia will be just) slightly retarding. Perhaps on some Android X86 will be more bright.

Q: Youtube browser lag?
A: The responsiveness of the player, as always, on slower machines - yes. Full HD 30 FPS Presses percent to 20%. Plus, you can look at the apps in the store, some of them very good.
Upd:
The only normal application for YouTube, I found, was Awesome Tube. With advertising banners, no ads will cost 5 bucks. It is a usable, more convenient than the Youtube browser.

Q: Surfing?
A: read the tape in the VC in tablet mode in a vertical orientation - a pleasure. It is not necessary to load a bunch of tabs, hardly pull a tablet. (Upd: quite drawn)
I use only Edge, other browsers do not want to be tested.

Q: Claudia comfortable? Blind print osvoyu?
A: We need to get used to a very uncomfortable first Claudia. Blind print per hour printing was able to learn only by 20 percent, on a computer fine print on the mechanics, but here you need to be addictive. Plus keystrokes not everyone may like. Soft-touch, but click after you have Chinese roots. You can get used to, it may be uncomfortable at first.

Q: The normal Bios there? Whether it is possible to roll a different system?
A: Yes, with a huge bunch of settings. Most likely some kind of universal, there are settings that our plate is not particularly relate (be careful with the settings). Yes, you can boot from the conventional stick and rolled forward, for example, android x86. Not tested, but judging by the BIOS, it can be done.

Q: For the study?
A: In order to study. Office - yes, professional prog - rather no than yes.

Q: To draw?
A: No! I tried to calibrate the sensor using standard Windows tools, because of the poor accuracy of pressing the result was even worse. With a high probability it does not support the active capacitive stylus, which can be drawn from the degree of pressing and tilting. Maximum - curves notes or small changes in Photoshop.

Q: What he do?
A: The portable device to sit on the couch and posorfit the Internet or watch movies. There was a need to use a full Windows, yusb connect the printer to carry and use, as a complete unit, which can help out. Suddenly need an office - please can immediately print by connecting the printer cable, you can on the Internet to find something, throw or download files, make a small project in Photoshop, unpretentious play games away from home. Needed the most versatile, easy to use, portable device with good hardware and good price, the choice fell on this device.

I would be grateful if someone will add at least a grain of information about this device, on the Internet, I found very little of it, it would be nice to gather all in one place.

Post has been editedTermite. - 18.05.19, 12:50

Rep: (3)
* Termite. , Please tell us, and how much convenient to use only tachem on this tablet? Roughly speaking, if they can do office work, lying on the couch

* Ilya904 , Office work = print text, to make a presentation? It is quite possible, but the print is likely to be long. Swipe to soften the problem of keyboard, but the screen without oleophobic coating, the finger slides easily.
I myself am still not a test office, but hardly in it have any optimization for comfortable work with your tablet. But you can work.

Rep: (3)
* Termite. I would like to know how the device is heated?

Even heard that the problem of such devices in a bad touchpad. Please tell me you are more than use the touchpad or mouse sensor. thank

* Ilya904 ,
Ilya904 @ 16/01/19, 21:15 *
I would like to know how the device is heated?

Not critical to 50-60 maximum of sensations. It is heated with the upper left corner, when viewed from the screen. When surfing in tablet mode, I turn over to the right so that the processor was top. Thus, I do not touch his hands and did not feel the heat. Even if I touch, I do not feel that I would get a burn if I keep a long time. If the warm-hot water lapped, not more.
Ilya904 @ 16/01/19, 21:15*
Even heard that the problem of such devices in a bad touchpad. Please tell me you are more than use the touchpad or mouse sensor

The touchpad is relatively good, but on me upset. Two touchpad in the system (perhaps the driver of the curve), because of this I can not disable gestures, and from this it can not be used for a long time, constantly false positives. Sometimes it turns out they do not trigger, and then the cursor moves quite well, without any hassles.
Often I use a touchscreen, albeit crooked. Sometimes convenient to work with the tablet without any additional devices, only the screen and press.
In second place the touchpad sometimes combine with the screen. When connecting Claudia hand is mechanically loss for the touchpad, a habit :)
Rarely use the mouse to play, to work, surfing and other tasks. Still more precise tool is sometimes necessary.

Post has been editedTermite. - 16.01.19, 20:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 17:38