Xiaomi Philips Zhirui Smart Bedside Lamp | [smartHome]

Rep: (16)
Lamp Nightlight Xiaomi Philips Zhirui Smart Bedside Lamp
Purchase пїЅ |

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Device description
Xiaomi Philips Bedside Lamp emits 360 В° light, giving you aesthetic pleasure. Adjusting the brightness and color temperature allows you to adjust the light of the lamp under the situation and time of day. The built-in digital sensor of illumination, as well as the algorithm for recognizing ambient light, are able to automatically start the nightlight mode with the onset of the evening. Soft light will help you fall asleep, bright daylight will wake you up, and colored lighting will create the right atmosphere.

In addition to the night light mode, the lamp is equipped with a special mode that protects the eyes while reading from a phone or tablet.

Lamp Modes -

Forest greens - soothe and relax you.
Romantic pink - for the solitary pastime of two loving people.
Orange sunset - will give comfort and warmth during family meetings.
Blue sea - for concentration and reflection.
Soothing mode
Simulates the rays of the setting sun and helps to fall asleep. Automatically turns off the lamp after 15 minutes.
Wake up mode
Simulates the rays of the rising sun to help you wake up. Set the desired wake-up time, the system will turn on the lamp 15 minutes before.
Musical lighting
The lamp senses music and switches colors in its rhythm.

Connection to the “Smart Home” system
The lamp uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. It connects to an application with which you can exercise remote control, and a Bluetooth gateway. Control is also available via voice assistant.

In the center of the lamp is a solid all-metal shaft that provides smooth, stepless rotation. Spring-loaded ball catches at the base, rotating around the same axis, and two pairs of infrared brightness control sensors underlie the brightness and color setting in both directions.

Portable design without a built-in battery is realized through the USB Type-C connector, which connects the lamp with a portable battery or other source of charge in the house. You can put the lamp in any corner of the room.
Device characteristics
Luminous flux - 300 lm
Model - 9290019202
White colour
Case material - Plastic
Color temperature - 1700-6500 K
Dimensions - 108 x 225 mm
Compatibility - Android 4.4 and above, iOS 8.0 and above
Weight (g) - 1000
Input parameters - 100-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz
Maximum power - 12W
Smart Home - Yes
Connection Type - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Bluetooth Version 4.2 BLE
Wi-Fi - 802.11 b / g / n, 2.4 GHz
Mobile Home Interaction - Mi Home

Additional Information
CMIIT ID / FCC ID2016DP5940
Control from a smartphone
mechanical control;

General characteristics
RGBW light - 16 million colors
Color Rendering Index - 80 Ra

mains powered only
Useful information
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Post has been editedGoga7777777 - 06.01.19, 15:27

Rep: (1)
I support the question, in Mi Home he added, but with Google Assistant it does not work. Are there any connection options?

Rep: (8)
If you bought a Chinese version, it is 100% working in Russia, and the interface will be in English. It's simple, you need to set the China region and the English language in Mihome in the settings.

Rep: (1302)
vovik_x_100 @ 03/03/19, 22:04*
Tell me, is it possible to set up a lamp for working with Google assistant? Yeelight seems to have this opportunity.
Like that:
Google Home - Discussion (Post Pavcom # 85718583)

Post has been editedFreize - 30.05.19, 13:03

Rep: (0)
Good evening. Recently I bought the points Philips Xiaomi Zhirui that I can’t switch to mi home. The router is victorious xiaomi mi router 4. First hour of the program, I’ll find the wizard, but I don’t attach it. In the defaul room, there’s also a little dumb. Location China. Having tried through the android and that ios ale all marno (((

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (36)
* Selyavi why is it here?

Good day to all. I have a problem with the lamp, for some reason it is often in the mi home application offline, at the same time, if you climb into the web face of the router, you can see that the lamp is connected to the router. Maybe you advise maybe to re-bring the lamp? Extreme firmware in the application is mainland China. thank

* Ronnis, I have the same

Posted on 07/11/2019, 23:30:

* Ronnis, I have the same

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 16:34