Sound Chipset: Intel High Definition Audio
Webcam: yes, 0.3 megapixels
Dimensions (LxWxT): 330x220x13 mm
Weight: 1.4 kg
Useful information

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 11.05.19, 19:48
Reason for editing: How to enter the bios if you are numbered with settings

Rep: (118)
The choice of 2242 SSD M2 format memory (22 mm by 42 mm) on the market is small, so the best choice in terms of price / performance / volume for installation in a SSD subject today can beTranscend TS128GMTS400S
The difference in NAND memory types can be found inmanufacturer's booklet
This SSD uses MLC type memory, so compared to TLC, theoretically less heating, increased productivity and resource.
The price difference for January 2019 is about 1000 rubles for a 128 GB module (Comparable on TLC is 120 GB SSD M.2 drive Transcend MTS420 [TS120GMTS420S]
TS128GMTS400S specifications
Dimensions (max.): 42.0 mm x 22.0 mm x 3.58 mm (1.65 "x 0.87" x 0.14 ")
Weight (max.): 4 g.
Bus interface: SATA III 6Gb / s
Flash Memory Type: MLC Memory Type
Capacity: 128 GB
Operating Temperature: 0 В° C (32 В° F) ~ 70 В° C (158 В° F)
Operating voltage: 3.3V В± 5%
Read speed (max.): 500 MB / s
Write speed (max.): 450 MB / s
Resource (TBW): 1,100 TB

Photo of TS128GMTS400S
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The installation process in the subject (animation in full image)
Attached Image

Information in the SATA section of the BIOS
Attached Image

CrystalDiskMark 6.0.2 x64 test results
Attached Image

Post has been editeddelphius - 05.01.19, 14:42

FullbackupPSB141S01ZFH_DB eMMC 32GB (Minecraft Edition), made by Acronis.
MadeBEFORE first turn on the laptop.
Three files for easy deployment with FAT32.
Successfully transferred and deployed on SSD M2.

Deployment Imageon a 128GB SSD.
Prepared from the imageAcronis PSB141S01ZFH_DB eMMC 32GB (Minecraft Edition)made BEFORE first turning on the laptop.
128GB SSD partitioning after deployment
Attached Image

Rep: (69)
While I was looking for useful information on this model, I came across Prestigio's FTP server (as far as I understood for services). For myself, there is nothing sensory, but who knows, maybe someone will come in handy. : yes2:
http://de05.dl.prestigio.com/Service_Files/

Disk image with Windows 10 (ISO file)
https: //www.microsoft ...-download/windows10ISO

parnyagan @ 01/08/19 08:27*
Prestigio FTP server

There in the section MS_Projects yet there is no our platform, only for 133s

Utility to create a bootable USB.
Windows 10 Installation Media Creation Tool
https: //support.micros...ate-installation-media
Himself already tried it in. Everything is OK: D

Delphius @ 01/08/19 10:39*
there is no our platform yet

Yes, I have seen, it is simply not uncommon when software from one device comes up to the same, if they are from the same manufacturer.
Moreover, our book is not yet full of information on the network, so maybe everything is still ahead ...

Rep: (4)
I found on the Internet before the purchase, that in the BIOS you can change the parameter due to which the processor does not overclock above 1.9GHz, but lost the source. Maybe someone in the know? And it is also interesting how the SSD affects performance, say who had the opportunity to compare. Thank.

Rep: (0)
And no one can tell where to find the version with 4GB of RAM? And can you tell me at the same time, if it makes sense to look for the version with 4GB? Thank you in advance.

Skyslider @ 01/09/19 23:43*
in BIOS, you can change the parameter due to which the processor does not overclock above 1.9GHz

BIOS ->Advanced ->CPU Configuration ->CPU Power Managment ->Power Limit 1 Enable ->Disabled
Removing the processor frequency limit in the BIOS (animation in full image)
Attached Image

Stress test results to check for possible throttling at full processor frequency
Attached Image

Skyslider @ 01/09/19 23:43*
how much does SSD affect performance

There are two factors: subjective, based on personal sensations and objective, based on measurements.
Subjectively, SSD (MLC) is significantly faster than eMMC in all respects: from system startup, to responsiveness in general, and the launch of specific applications.
Objectively, instead of a thousand words:
Benchmark SSD vs eMMC Performance Testing
Attached Image
Attached Image

Where to find the version with 4GB of RAM

I did not see such on sale in the Moscow market, only 3/32 with Win10Pro
If it makes sense to look for the version with 4GB

I will express my opinion that you will not feel much difference in performance, because It all comes down to a weak processor.

Backup driversmade by Driver Magican

Post has been editeddelphius - 11.01.19, 22:23

Rep: (1)
Recently I bought such a beast for work (statements of claim and contracts) the most.
Tell me if I put this ssd disk how to do better with it and configure it so that Windows does not fly with the drivers, take it solely because of the pro version.
Memory is needed mainly for storing documents, and removable media is not particularly desirable.

Trec_forever @ 01/11/19, 10:47*
if I put this ssd disk how to do better with it and configure it so that Windows does not fly with the drivers

you have a key for Win10Pro in the BIOS, so even if something goes off, you can always install it again from the original distribution and roll the driver from the topof thispost.
Memory is mainly needed for storing documents.

See for yourself here, I personally don’t need a slow eMMC at all, I turned it off in the BIOS altogether.
And if the memory is critical, then 32 GB will not be superfluous for storing documents and the eMMC can be left as a logical drive D, and on the SSD one section (logical drive C) to put Win10Pro or from the captured image from your own laptop or from the original distribution.
removable media is not particularly desirable

As a removable media, a microSD on 128Gb can do quite well, the price tag is about 2.000 rubles, the internal storage will be aesthetically quite adequate and comparable in speed to eMMC

Rep: (1)
carats toshiba rc100-m2242 240gb, according to her tests for Citylink, the speed of reading and writing is higher, the picture is sata lll, what do you say, is it really better? By the way indicated that the card is new

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen, I’m thinking of taking this machine for Excel / Word / Origin (this is a program for creating graphs) and the initial matkad (quite a bit). And of course the internet. We need an inexpensive and light machine, respectively, the market is just that. But I am confused by the percent and OZU, is it possible to replace them or are they sewn into the mother? And often they write that he is not friendly with the Internet, is this true? Well, I want to hear people who use it for more than a month, how is it, reliable?
I myself own a tablet on Windows from prestige, four years, no complaints. (Ok, now I’ve begun to die, that's why I'm looking for a replacement)

Tich76 @ 01/12/19 20:49*
take this car for excel / Word / Origin

After installing the SSD and remove the restrictions, the program will go just right.
And of course the internet

Without fanaticism, without 4K video and 50 tabs at the same time it will be quite comfortable
We need an inexpensive and light machine, respectively, on the market only this

This money is the very machine
But I am confused by the percent and ram

Your tasks are enough
it is possible to replace them or they are sewn into the mother

It is impossible and there is no point, they are optimal with tz. tasks / performance / energy efficiency / platform as a whole
And often they write that he is not friendly with the Internet, is this true?

This is most likely about 133S, for a month of active yuzanya 141S problems and dumps for wireless did not reveal.
How is he, reliable?

Modern technology, especially those of no specific manufacturers, cannot be absolutely reliable by definition.
Most likely you will not find a lot of reviews on long-term operation and problems, the machine has just become actively bought.
But, judging by the fact that this is a work on the 133S errors, this is a metal case, these are other screen mounts, then it should work for its 3 years laid down for the life cycle of any modern gadget.
I myself am the owner of the tablet on Windows from prestige, four years, no complaints

Similarly, I have Visconte Quad, died recently, but I have successfully completed my job, I decided to switch to a subnotebook format.

Trec_forever @ 01/12/19, 17:28*
carats toshiba rc100-m2242 240gb

Doesn't it bother you that even though it has an interface and M.2, but the NVME protocol, and not SATA?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 6:46 p.m.