[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 181
Check in: 01.09.06
HP iPAQ hx2190

DiscussionJmGo X3 4K DLP
LED / DLP
Discussion

In the fall of 2018, JmGO presented 3 new products (JMGO U1 4K Laser TV, X3 smart 4K portable projector, and JMGO S3 4K laser projector), including a budget 4K X3 projector.
This is the first 4K DLP projector in the budget of up to 7.000 yuan (+ \ - $ 1100).
At the moment (Jan. 2019), there is only a version for the Chinese market, it is not available in open sale for our countries at the main sites.
Specifications
JmGO X3
● Amlogic T968 quad-core chip for stable performance
● 2GB DDR3 + 16GB eMMC for smooth running and data storing
● High transparency
● 45 degrees horizontal and vertical image
● 100Mbps Ethernet for fast network connection
● 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band WiFi for convenient network accession
product type Home projector
Projector characteristics Smart, 3D
Projection technology DLP
Texas Instruments DLP digital display processing technology
brightness 1500 lumens
Uniform brightness value 95%
Contrast 20,000: 1
Standard resolution 4K (3840 * 2160)
Light source parameter
type of light source LED light
Light source life 30,000 hours of
Projection parameter
Zoom mode Fixed (fixed focus)
Focus mode Auto focus
Zoom ratio 1.2X
Projection size 40-300 inches
screen ratio 16:09
Number of colors 10.7 billion colors
Keystone correction Horizontal, vertical: ± 45 degrees
Projection method Positive vote
Computer compatibility 480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Video compatibility NTSC, PAL, SECAM
System parameters
CPU Mstar 64-bit quad core
GPU Mail450MP4 six core
storage
RAM: 2GB
ROM: 16GB
operating system JmGO OS based on Android system
Wireless on-screen Support AIRPLAY, miracast wireless same screen technology
wireless function WIFI, Bluetooth
Other system parameters
Image mode: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Interface parameter
input interface
2 × HDMI2.0
1 × DC in
Control interface
1 × USB3.0
1 × USB2.0
1 × Mini USB
Specifications
Product noise 32dB
Power supply 150W
Power performance DC19V, 7.9A
Product Size 228.6 × 231.8 × 140mm
product weight 2.5kg
Random attachment
packing list
X3 Smart Home Theater x1
Remote Control x1
Power cord x1
Adapter x1
Manual x1Error correction
4K reality or deception?
Not confirmed.If you do not delve into the technological terminology, according to some data, the projector uses DLP Shift technology, when two matrices are arranged with a diagonal shift.
In more detail about this technology you can read on the Internet. For convenience, I’ll just give you a picture demonstrating the difference in 4K technologies (not from this projector)
Attached Image
Photo
Photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
Video reviews
Reminder: RF Customs Duties in 2019
We remind you: in 2019 the limit of unlawful import is reduced from 1000 conventional units to 500 per month, the duty is 30%
Where can one buy
Only on Taobao, JD through intermediaries, or through some sellers on ALI (gray)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLiagen - 08.01.19, 11:40
aquagenptz
Message#2
04.01.19, 21:12
User
[online]

Messages 90
Check in: 05.01.09
MiTAC Mio A701

A small comparison of Jmgo X3 and Xgimi H2, of course not entirely correct ...
http://zhongce.sina.com.cn/article/view/14283
Liagen
Message#3
04.01.19, 21:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
HP iPAQ hx2190

Beat me =)
As it turned out, it’s best to google not Jmgo x3, but, X3, which Google translates as NUT X3 (walnut), but the original name is that.

Found a similar article, but on a different resource.
http://www.dgtle.com/thread-1377076-1-1.html
I consider the comparison correct.
The author’s conclusions are simple - in general, over the past few years, diode projectors have seriously added quality and brightness to the 4k new “must have”
By article:
-The close price range (65-75,000 rubles) do not take into account the shares on H2 for the new year, where they left for 35,000)
- Both are positioned as compact and portable, unlike ultrashort-focus coffins mi laser tv and gmjo u1
- Brightness 1500 strength X3 in this test
-Autofocus worked well, in a particular test it is better for X3
-4k really noticeably improves the quality of the picture with equal sources.

Well, a little photo, who are too lazy to follow the links:
H2 vs X3 comparison
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

ANIMATION GIF comparison H2 VS X3
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLiagen - 04.01.19, 21:35
Liagen
Message#4
05.01.19, 00:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
HP iPAQ hx2190

If someone has the skill of picking firmware, I think the owners will be ready to provide crowdfunding for translating into the Russian menu for beer.
Latest firmware here:http://bbs.jmgo.com/fo...type=1&page=1#postlist(Linkhttps://pan.baidu.com/...UVDCaMrNYshjDV-xj1S6rApassword: n1dn)
aquagenptz
Message#5
05.01.19, 11:44
User
[online]

Messages 90
MiTAC Mio A701

I have already downloaded several versions of Jmgo X3 firmware, where can I put them for a more convenient and quick download? You can’t download from a Chinese site without registering, + you need to install the Chinese program, + the speed is very low.

Already wrote, a little analysis of the firmware. The firmware is largely similar to the firmware from LeECo TVs (the same percent and version of android), I think you can tear out the necessary programs from there. In the branch from this TV (LeEco Super TV 4 X50 / X50 Pro - Discussion), perhaps there is something useful such as Google services

Also, from the Chinese forum, I found a small instruction on installing third-party applications from a flash drive: - Create a folder on the flash drive with the name "SysTestFiles", put apk program installation files there. After that, the projector will “see” them in Explorer and allow them to be installed. I must say right away - I have not checked it myself yet.

Post has been editedaquagenptz - 05.01.19, 12:12
Liagen
Message#6
05.01.19, 13:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
HP iPAQ hx2190

And where did you find what kind of iron is inside? I only found a mention of mali450, but cpu did not find ..
aquagenptz
Message#7
05.01.19, 13:36
User
[online]

Messages 90
MiTAC Mio A701

Here is the info from bild.drop:

jmgo.pf.platform = Mstar_838 - Chip

ro.build.description = H90-userdebug 6.0 MRA58K 1.0.15 test-keys - version of android and firmware

Here's another info on the process:
ro.product.cpu.abi = arm64-v8a
ro.product.cpu.abilist = arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist32 = armeabi-v7a, armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist64 = arm64-v8a
Vadiman64
Message#8
05.01.19, 17:25
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 14.05.13
Fly Magic IQ446

Happy New Year everyone! I will make a copy-paste from the topic about V8 in this topic - it is more necessary here.
X3 drove a little (evening and half the night). First impressions of the image and sound are very positive. And the device itself makes a premium impression with the build quality and materials (metal, glass, leather ...). I look at the white Screenmedia screen with a 120 "electric drive from a distance of 4 meters. The brightness is MUCH more than V8, in the evening it is even too excessive (on V8 I reduced the brightness of the diodes to 60 on all three, which is quite comfortable for viewing in the evening). Decrease the brightness by RGB diodes There is no possibility on X3 - there is simply no such menu item as on V8. There is a brightness adjustment in the side menu (such as: bright, medium, soft), but the difference between them is not very pronounced. There are NO (and this is minus) adjustments in this firmware brightness, contrast, saturation, clarity ... (in Chinese forums already teasing JMGO to return these settings to the menu: hysterics :) There are some combined settings for brightness-contrast-saturation - 6 points (somewhere more saturated, somewhere more natural colors and their options with brightness-contrast). 4K on X3 and V8 (the same well-known clip about the kitchen with vegetables - the smallest crystals and droplets are visible) - significant - the clarity is very high (pixels are almost invisible at 120 "- and this is also a kind of minus - earlier V8 tuned by the clarity of pixels standing next to the screen). The focus setting is too fast - you miss manually (the wheel spins back and forth quickly), on the machine it’s normal. There is a surface pool (several modes) - I set it to weak - I don’t see a soap opera yet, I also twitch frames (but I didn’t manage to watch a lot of videos, maybe it’s caught). Fan settings - 2 modes: auto and forced. On a car, the noise is no louder than the V8. By sound / music - as always with JMGO: high-quality, bass and definitely louder than V8 and a bit “brighter” (are there more high frequencies or something? I drive on different material: russian_garmoshka :)) Services, of course, are only Chinese - not interesting .. Wi-Fi- you can connect - when typing a password, English letters pop up as well. When I connected to the waffle, I immediately caught an update (it was updated, at first text prompts popped up in English, well, I think, though there will now be English in the menu, but after the reboot - the popular Indian hut -FIGWAM- is called - only hardcore, only great and powerful - CHINESE. ..: ph34r: I haven’t installed the program yet, I don’t have time yet (I’ll try on the weekend) ... For now, let’s test further ...: thank_you:
Liagen
Message#9
05.01.19, 17:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
HP iPAQ hx2190

* aquagenptzThank.
+1 review with other photos
https://new.qq.com/omn…04/20181204A1OJWI.html
Attached Image
Attached Image

+1 https://post.smzdm.com/p/a5k67pwl/
The author claims that "X3 uses the 1.7Ghz A53 processor"
By the way, great fellows, who made removable panels for dust cleaning
Attached Image

Post has been editedLiagen - 05.01.19, 17:44
Vadiman64
Message#10
05.01.19, 17:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Fly Magic IQ446

Picked a little X3 (busy moving-repairing a new apartment). Programs arch. They are put from the flash drive normally through the built-in conductor. We got up in Russian (withsavagemessiahzine.com): Parom TV, HD Video Box, IVI, Smart + YouTube + TV + 6.15.45_405 (4K pulls on WI-Fi without brakes), IPTV (blue-partly Chinese menu) - this is enough for now. If you need other programs - I drive via HDMI with the Egreat A10 (everything is in Russian here). As for the HDMI cable - I have 10 meter v1.4 - it doesn’t get through 4K - it resets to 1080p (1.5 meter passes fine). I ordered on Ali v2.0 - I'm waiting.
Liagen
Message#11
05.01.19, 17:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
HP iPAQ hx2190

Vadiman64 @ 01/05/19, 17:42*
We got up in Russian (withsavagemessiahzine.com): Parom TV, HD Video Box, IVI, Smart + YouTube + TV + 6.15.45_405 (4K pulls on WI-Fi without brakes)

Balm for the soul, was afraid that the iron is not enough for 4k on the fly. VideoBox is a cool thing, but considering the quality of the available content, it’s more interesting than movian with 4k torrents on the fly.
Vadiman64
Message#12
05.01.19, 19:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Fly Magic IQ446

Can I transfer the topic to "Multimedia Projectors"?
Liagen
Message#13
05.01.19, 21:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
HP iPAQ hx2190

1 more review (traditionally in Chinese):http://bbs.jmgo.com/fo…t%26orderby%3Ddateline
1. A person writes that the picture from the box is excessively yellow.
Feedback
picture quality: the overall picture feels a bit yellowish, the software needs to continue to optimize. Play 4K video quality and clarity is perfect, color reproduction is good, but some formats are not supported, need to continue to improve. The network 4K video playback is smooth and the effect is very good. There is no carton phenomenon in the live TV HD channel.

Recommended for setting
Options
Parameter setting:
1, brightness mode: environmental protection
2, brightness: 50
3, contrast: 65
4, saturation: 55
5, sharpness: 75

How to get to the settings menu:
How to get to the settings menu:
Adjustment method: press the bottom button of the remote control to wake up the menu, press the right arrow key to select the user in the brightness mode to select the environment, image mode, and then continue to press the right arrow key to adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness and other parameters. During the adjustment process, a close-up portrait 4K video frame is selected to facilitate the adjustment of the parameter effect. After the above parameters are set, the yellowing phenomenon of the picture can be basically eliminated, and the picture quality greatly improves the viewing effect

At the same time, the clarity of the image at 120 "is impressive
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLiagen - 05.01.19, 21:38
nomid666
Message#14
06.01.19, 12:04
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1060
Check in: 21.06.13
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510FN / DS

LiaGen @ 01/05/19, 9:36 p.m.*
The man writes that the picture from the box is excessively yellow

Strange, but from the photo it seems that X3 gives a plum and pink-blue tint: umnik:

--------------------
Led86 + ->LG PW800->Unic-UC40->LG PF1000U->Excelvan EHD02 ->VIVITEK QUMI Q38->LG PH450U->BENQ CH100 ->Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector 4k (XGIMI Ultra, JmGo, Xiaomi or other :)
Liagen
Message#15
06.01.19, 12:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
HP iPAQ hx2190

Nomid666 @ 01/06/19, 12:04*
Strange, but from the photo it seems that X3 gives a plum and pink-blue tint

Well, I think that it’s not a secret for anyone that to compare the work of video equipment on a photo and video is a thankless task.
It’s like trying to understand from a textual description of the tastes of a dish which one you like best :) very much depends on the settings of the camera and hands.
Very few tests that use calibration, measurements that can be considered valid. Taste in a word :)
aquagenptz
Message#16
06.01.19, 12:55
User
[online]

Messages 90
MiTAC Mio A701

* nomid666,
As I understand it, from the Chinese forums, the projector comes out of the box with the settings down, it is recommended that everyone reset the settings. After this, there were no complaints ...
nomid666
Message#17
06.01.19, 13:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1060

* Liagen

Well, this is partly true, but if you shoot 2 pictures at the same time, the difference between them will be an approximate indicator. For example, if I took a photo and video, then I look at it on the monitor, and if there is a deviation from the norm, then I destroy the video and photo. Too colorful to show - this is a hoax, too dull - is also misleading or creates a shadow instead of the real picture.

--------------------
Led86 + ->LG PW800->Unic-UC40->LG PF1000U->Excelvan EHD02 ->VIVITEK QUMI Q38->LG PH450U->BENQ CH100 ->Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector 4k (XGIMI Ultra, JmGo, Xiaomi or other :)
aquagenptz
Message#18
06.01.19, 13:24
User
[online]

Messages 90
MiTAC Mio A701

Here are the Jmgo X3 firmware:https://yadi.sk/d/4AfWUiBJMTD_YA
nomid666
Message#19
06.01.19, 23:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1060

Is the language and menu strictly in Chinese, or is there a choice of language? And then with the cap, I see that it seems to be a pure Chinese, and in the settings recommendations: Parameter setting:
1, brightness mode: environmental protection
2, brightness: 50
3, contrast: 65
4, saturation: 55
5, sharpness: 75 o.O like that offer.

--------------------
Liagen
Message#20
06.01.19, 23:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
HP iPAQ hx2190

Nomid666 @ 01/06/19, 23:35*
Is the language and menu strictly in Chinese, or is there a choice of language? And then with the cap, I see that it seems to be a pure Chinese, and in the settings recommendations: Parameter setting:
Pure Chinese.

This is Google translation,
And the original//savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / ... 53Ddateline & e = 80925189
数 设置 :
1 、 亮度 模式 : 环保
2 、 亮度 : 50
3 、 对比度 : 65
4 、 饱和 度 : 55
5 、 锐度 : 75

By the way, if someone does not know, then Google translator can translate Chinese into English online through the camera.
Attached Image
aquagenptz
Message#21
13.01.19, 20:57
User
[online]

Messages 90
MiTAC Mio A701

Greetings! Well, I took the projector, tested it a bit, and, as promised, my review.
I'll start with the good. The projector looks just fine, a great combination of aluminum plastic and leather, like a business class car. I really liked the solution with a front glass protecting the lens, no problem with dust cleaning, no extra mechanisms - curtains. Large dust filters on the sides prevent dust from entering, they are easily removable for maintenance. The sound is just great, bass, no distortion, for a start just a fire. The image quality is very good, the color reproduction is excellent, the clarity is amazing, the brightness is enough to watch in medium light in the room. Autofocus works fine, to activate it, you must press and hold the button with the image of a nut.
Now I will dwell in more detail on the characteristics. There are no complaints about the image at all, everything is fine. As I understand it, one DLP chip serves the left half of the screen, the other right. The shape of the pixels is rectangular, they are very small and there are no gaps between them. We can say with confidence that the image is 4K, because even expensive, well-known manufacturers use one FullHD matrix with e-Shift, and here there are two. There is enough brightness for viewing with medium lighting, and with dimming in general fire. The image contrast is high, details in dark areas are not lost. Saturation and color reproduction are excellent, sometimes it feels like just looking through a window. 3D works well, children are delighted, the projector reproduces full stereo pairs, the only thing when turning on 3D on the machine for a long time is “thinking” how to display the picture, the image is missing for 5 seconds, it seems they promised to fix it in the next firmware. I really do not recommend using the image correction function when the projector is not located in the center of the screen, in this case the 3D function will not work, and the “floater”, as they say, is a hardware feature.
The sound from the built-in speakers is very good, you can safely watch movies. For a better sound, an SPDIF output is provided, here there are still problems. The fact is that the projector outputs only a stereo signal to SPDIF, and in general there are very few audio settings, there are almost none. I tried several players and KODI, all of them could not bring 5.1, only stereo. You cannot adjust the volume, for example, multimedia, only the volume of the built-in system is regulated, and there is no way to turn it off. I hope to fix it in the next firmware.
The built-in Android version 6.0 “spins” on the MStar 6A838 Cortex A53 Quadсore Mali-T820MP4 is responsible for the video, there is 2GB RAM and 16GB flash memory, by modern standards it’s already not enough, but 4K content pulls. Applications are installed from a USB flash drive. Launcher has only Chinese. Using Morelocale2, I managed to switch the system to Russian. For the Morelocale program to work successfully, you need to connect to the projector via ADB, ADB mode can be activated in the settings, you need to select the item with the firmware version and hold the right button for 2-3 seconds. Partially Russian and English languages ​​appeared in the system, which is no longer bad. In general, this android is a weakness of the projector, the firmware is still very damp, applications are shutting down, crashing. YouTube has artifacts in the 1080p image, while 4K videos play well. But the HDMI input works fine, and in the settings there is an option that allows you to connect the corresponding input when you turn on the projector, so I plan to operate the projector with 4K Android TV Box.
The cooling system, although effective, as it was advertised, is noticeably noisy. I have nothing to compare with, before that there were no LED projectors, but, of course, much quieter than tube counterparts. When watching a video, the noise does not interfere.
I posted a video review:https://youtu.be/bbwdSeOzaqw
Fotik forgot from relatives during the holidays, so he took pictures on the phone. The camera does not transmit real picture quality. I do not do reviews, so do not judge strictly. I will try to answer the questions.

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/13/19, 11:00 a.m.