Teclast X6 Pro | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | Core M3-7y30 | 8GB RAM

Rep: (8)
Teclast X6 Pro
tabletpc: Windows 10

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
Improving the production technology and the needs of users, leading computer equipment manufacturers regularly delight fans with effective and productive innovations. One of them won the favor of a huge audience of amateurs and professionals. We are talking about a tablet and laptop, combined in one model of Teclast x6 Pro. What features novelty won the users?

Display and processor

The Teclast x6 Pro model received a 12.6-inch screen with IPS and OGS functions, and the screen resolution was 2880x1920 pixels in 3K format. Such a screen is a guarantee that even in sunny weather, the tablet owner can easily watch videos or work with the device, without glare or other inconveniences.
The dual-core Intel Core M3-7y30 processor, which, together with the Intel UHD Graphics 600 graphics processor, provides fast and productive work of the gadget has become a reliable platform for the operation of the device.

Memory and cameras

On board the tablet Teclast x6 Pro is 8 GB of RAM, which is a real delight of fans of modern games. A 256 GB of internal memory is a guarantee that all the necessary videos, documents or files will be stored in a safe place in unlimited quantities.
The Teclast x6 Pro model is equipped with two cameras, where the main one has a resolution of 5 megapixels and the front one - 2 megapixels. Such parameters are enough to make good amateur pictures or selfies.

OS and battery

For the convenience of most users, the manufacturer of the tablet Teclast x6 Pro supplied the device with the Windows 10 Home operating system, which is familiar to many computer owners.
A battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh is an excellent charge of energy for working with a tablet away from a power source, for a full working day.

//http://teclast.com.ru/products/teclast-x6-pro

Specifications
operating system Windows 10 Home
CPU Core M3-7y30 1.00GHz пј€2.60GHzпј‰
RAM GB. 8
Built-in memory GB. 256
Display size 12.6"
Display resolution 2880×1920
Display type IPS
Video processor Intel HD Graphics 615
Front camera MP 2
Rear camera MP 5
Bluetooth 4.1
Ports USB 3.0 Г— 2 гЂЃ USB Type-C Г— 1
Colour Gray
Battery 38000mWh 12V / 2A
Dimensions 297mm (L) Г— 213mm (W) Г— 8.5mm (H)

//http://teclast.com.ru/products/teclast-x6-pro

Drivers and useful software

Photo of the entrails and modification of the tablet

Useful information for device owners

Reviews and Reviews

FAQ

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWhoareyou - 21.06.19, 11:18

Rep: (8)
* @ alex_77, like the same at the time of purchase should automatically charge a fee? Or have not yet implemented this?

Rep: (21)
* Whoareyou,
Who knows? Personally, I have not yet crossed the line :)
In general ... As far as I understand this is all, these 500 euros are the total amount of purchases per month for 1 person. Those. all that I buy summarize when passing customs. Hence the question: how are theyupon purchase, i.e. at the time of payment for a certain product, determine that I "crossed the line"? Well, if this particular purchase exceeds 500 euros, and if the total?
Well, on the Internet, it flickered that the people received notifications from customs and stood some lines to pay this garbage.

Post has been edited@ alex_77 - 10.02.19, 23:53

Rep: (3)
* @ alex_77,
I even wondered what tax would be. I just don’t know about all this.

Posted on 02/12/2019, 22:32:

More news:
I ordered a powerbank Romoss on Ali, if I'm not mistaken, for 30k mah. It produces type c up to 12v 1.5a.
I ordered with Ros. warehouse, so after 7 days I think he will come ...
... and we will find out the truth about charging by type c ...

... to find a cable back in Russia.

Rep: (0)
According to sabzh personal impressions. Good impressions: just an excellent screen, an acceptable format for carrying and to hold in your hands like a tablet, the sensor works well. Average impressions: the speakers are quite ordinary, they cannot be compared with the Huawei lite 10, but it’s fine with Bluetooth headphones. Bad impressions: Heats up, heats up on level ground, heats up when charging, heats up under load (it works at the same time). The lid above the processor is hot. It is necessary to disassemble, to see what is there, I hope that like the version of X5 Pro (the video is on Youtube) you can bring it to life with the help of a copper plate and thermal paste. Battery - 4-5 hours. For me this is not very critical, but if at least 6,000 stood there it would be much better. Incomprehensible impressions: the stylus did not understand its advantages, did not understand how to program it, in general it is still debatable. The tablet itself works well. There are no complaints about work and assembly. Games: King's Bounty, Heroes 5, Darkest Dungeon, Heroes VI at low settings, but it looks quite. Programs for working with photos and graphics work. He decided not to put any more experiments on Ali, since the money is decent and there are a lot of facts about sending, they will beat, drop, steal - in general, a lottery ticket for decent money. Again, I just came to the store, turned it on, looked, bought it, if something went wrong - immediately took it. This is my opinion, maybe someone will come in handy.

Post has been editedKorsar-rus - 17.02.19, 09:52

Rep: (21)
Korsar-rus @ 02.17.19, 10:50*
speakers, quite ordinary, can not be compared with Huawei lite 10

Ek waved :) I am also the owner of Huawei lite 10, in my opinion nothing from mobile devices can be compared with him :) the sound in it is just a shock :)

@ alex_77 @ 02.17.19, 10:12*
In my opinion, nothing from mobile devices can be compared with him. Sound in it is just a shock

Yes, lite 10 is great! :)

Korsar-rus @ 02.17.19, 09:50*
Heats up, heats up on level ground, heats up when charging, heats up under load (it works at the same time).

The same thing ... The undervolt helps a bit in this regard ...
But because of heating, this is what happens:
Heating starts>heat>Throttling>throttling video core>frequency reset>Screen flashing (Black screen for a few milliseconds)
And I feel, then there can not do without improvements

Dimchegg07 @ 02/18/19, 08:05*
Screen flashing (Black screen for a few milliseconds)

No, I don’t have such a problem, while it seems to work fine.

Good evening, who can tell the BIOS version from the owners?
My subject: 2.20.1271

I apologize for the possible offtopic, but have you heard about the X4? like our subject, only on the Gemin processor and 11.6 "
And unlike ours, it seems to have effective cooling (by ribs, but already without plastic).

* Dimchegg07 ,

Tell me where to look at the BIOS version.

Post has been editedx500-ws - 28.02.19, 12:03
Reason for editing: t9

I had X5 pro before. He left a spare power supply (2.5A). I decided to put our animal on charge. Here he began to bask very well. Straight hot. This is alarming ..

* x500-ws,
Our animal eats from the original bp 2A and does not heat up
And the BIOS version can be seen in the BIOS at the very bottom, where there are digits. Like the ones I wrote earlier

Dimchegg07 @ 02.28.19, 23:06*
And the BIOS version can be seen in the BIOS at the very bottom, where there are digits. Like the ones I wrote earlier

I apologize, but I have never entered the BIOS either on the X5 or on the X6. Tell me how to enter it?

* x500-ws,
First, turn off the subject, not in a dream or hibernation.
Next, turn it on. Keep the shutdown button depressed until the LED indicator lights up.
Press F7. In our footage you need to press Fn + F7, and go to Setup.
It seems so, now I’ll check.

Checked in. Best would be a photo of the first BIOS tab
Make the photo clear and understandable.
(You need a complete and clear photo of the entire first tab)

Post has been editedDimchegg07 - 10.03.19, 11:40
Reason for editing: Supplement

Has anyone received a stylus already? Unsubscribe which one is suitable, as in work.

I got a stylus. Honestly, I am very disappointed. Either I don’t know how to use it, or it’s a really bad stylus. It requires an AAAA battery (not easy to find).
I did not see the difference between active and passive styluses (on the X5 pro I also had a stylus, it is without a battery). What buttons are for is not very clear. The top button is an eraser in drawing programs. Bottom button - I do not understand why. I thought that if the stylus is active, then you can draw / write with it, and at the same time you can put your hand on the screen itself (so that there are no false touches from the wrist). But, false positives, maybe less, but they still occur. I also tried using it in windows handwriting. This is a complete failure. I could not write a single word. Either the tablet slows down, and does not give the opportunity to write the letters correctly, or I do not know what else could be the reason. I tried to find information about this stylus on the Internet, but so far I have come across only anboxing, and superficial reviews of how attractive it looks.
If someone has a more positive experience using this stylus, I will read it with interest.

* x500-ws,
What about the corners of the letter? How does the thickness of the line change from the degree of pressing / tilting and something like this?
In general, when the subject came to me there stood<60 hertz per screen. Maybe you did not translate to 60?
Or are some tabs open? Or resource-intensive applications? Have you tried the stylus in Photoshop?
About the buttons on the stylus: in the display settings, they can be programmed somehow, though my stylus is still in Vladivostok, but I hope it will arrive this week or the next.

What about the BIOS?

Post has been editedDimchegg07 - 11.03.19, 18:01

Rep: (2)
* Whoareyou How is your choice? I just saw that they will soon release chuwi ubook and wait, I want to see what it is like and compare with teclast x6 pro - these are the only tablets with a keyboard that I liked

P.S. As for teclast f6 pro - as I found out that he has a screen with an air gap between the glass and the matrix - he instantly changed his mind))
Teclast f5 is too incomprehensible - the screen without an air gap is good, but it costs a little now, so I started looking closely at the tablets

P.P.S. Now I read all the posts in the topic and realized that I would not take this tablet because of stupid problems with heating, a stylus, etc. I’ll wait for Chuwi Ubook, it promises to be a little more interesting than this tablet, if only because the 1920 * 1080 screen will eat less battery and quality, I hope it will be better than teclast x6 pro, because it disappointed me after reading the topic = (

Post has been editedBOTHUNTER05 - 12.03.19, 05:21

Dimchegg07 @ 02.21.19, 18:03*
Good evening, who can tell the BIOS version from the owners?
My subject: 2.20.1271

Photographed:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 10:26