Teclast X6 Pro | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | Core M3-7y30 | 8GB RAM

Rep: (8)
Teclast X6 Pro
tabletpc: Windows 10

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
Improving the production technology and the needs of users, leading computer equipment manufacturers regularly delight fans with effective and productive innovations. One of them won the favor of a huge audience of amateurs and professionals. We are talking about a tablet and laptop, combined in one model of Teclast x6 Pro. What features novelty won the users?

Display and processor

The Teclast x6 Pro model received a 12.6-inch screen with IPS and OGS functions, and the screen resolution was 2880x1920 pixels in 3K format. Such a screen is a guarantee that even in sunny weather, the tablet owner can easily watch videos or work with the device, without glare or other inconveniences.
The dual-core Intel Core M3-7y30 processor, which, together with the Intel UHD Graphics 600 graphics processor, provides fast and productive work of the gadget has become a reliable platform for the operation of the device.

Memory and cameras

On board the tablet Teclast x6 Pro is 8 GB of RAM, which is a real delight of fans of modern games. A 256 GB of internal memory is a guarantee that all the necessary videos, documents or files will be stored in a safe place in unlimited quantities.
The Teclast x6 Pro model is equipped with two cameras, where the main one has a resolution of 5 megapixels and the front one - 2 megapixels. Such parameters are enough to make good amateur pictures or selfies.

OS and battery

For the convenience of most users, the manufacturer of the tablet Teclast x6 Pro supplied the device with the Windows 10 Home operating system, which is familiar to many computer owners.
A battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh is an excellent charge of energy for working with a tablet away from a power source, for a full working day.

//http://teclast.com.ru/products/teclast-x6-pro

Specifications
operating system Windows 10 Home
CPU Core M3-7y30 1.00GHz пј€2.60GHzпј‰
RAM GB. 8
Built-in memory GB. 256
Display size 12.6"
Display resolution 2880×1920
Display type IPS
Video processor Intel HD Graphics 615
Front camera MP 2
Rear camera MP 5
Bluetooth 4.1
Ports USB 3.0 Г— 2 гЂЃ USB Type-C Г— 1
Colour Gray
Battery 38000mWh 12V / 2A
Dimensions 297mm (L) Г— 213mm (W) Г— 8.5mm (H)

//http://teclast.com.ru/products/teclast-x6-pro

Drivers and useful software

Photo of the entrails and modification of the tablet

Useful information for device owners

Reviews and Reviews

FAQ

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWhoareyou - 21.06.19, 11:18

Rep: (3)
I bought 11/17/18, and arrived at the office last night. The seller did not send the tablet for 13 days, because devices at that time did not arrive at the store.
At the moment there is only a tablet: the store sent the keyboard and handed over to CDEK in Vladivostok.
The seller has not yet answered the question about the stylus.

Well what can I say about the tablet:
From the very beginning, the big screen struck. After switching on, I saw all the beauty of the 3K screen. All icons are very detailed.
Later, I noticed that the screen is a bit buggy. Later it turned out that the display produces a picture at a frequency of 40 Hz. In the screen setting set 60Hz.
The tablet itself came with English. In the box was a tablet, BSY charger on 12v 2a.

Next, I put the driver for my modem (because I'm going to use the device on trips. Well, how about surfing without Internet.) Everything was installed without any problems
(About modem: 4g LTE MTS modem 829FT (IMEI changed.) In the connection settings there was an inscription that the modem works in 4G.

The stand on the tablet with respect to the X5 model, as I understand it, has become better - it has become independent, or rather, it does not have certain provisions.

Tonight there was a sign about the activation, but with the help of the program I removed this sign.

also when lifting the lid to the maximum angle, you can see a closed window with two cogs, very small cogs. There was a SSD with a size of 2280 (The store said about the size of 2242) and it seems to me - if you want, you can solder

The rest (not counting the problem with activation) tablet is good. whether he is worth his money is a difficult question at the moment, because I never had experience in working with this kind of devices.

Please add a photo with the tablet SSD:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Photos of the entrails and batteries
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

On alum. The lid contains neodymium magnets.
It is possible that I have a single-channel memory.
And about m.2: If you search, you can and find on two slots

After disassembly, the launch took several minutes. At this time, the tablet behaved strangely - it rebooted several times, the text went to the upper right corner. But it wound up successfully and correctly identified the time.
China is a great country.

Dimchegg07 @ 01/04/19 20:29*
Please add a photo with the tablet SSD:

We need to call here moderators so that they can do it all: help:
In the meantime, I will link to posts ...

And how does the stylus behave in work?

Post has been editedWhoareyou - 04.01.19, 22:17

Whoareyou @ 01/04/19, 10:16 PM*
And how does the stylus behave in work?

And the stylus is still mute, because they were sent back to the factory. As he said, the keyboard is still going.

Posted 04/01/2019 22:21:

The main thing is that the magnets do not stick together, otherwise the cover and the screen with the diagrams will not close.
By the way about the assembly: the lower half is attached to the screws (or screws with latches), and the top half - only on the latches

Dimchegg07 @ 01/04/19, 22:18*
By the way about the assembly: the lower half is attached to the screws (or screws with latches), and the top half - only on the latches

Do the latches inspire confidence? Or flimsy, like most budget beeches?)

MDE, the first person who:

1. Bought, received a tablet and reported it

2. Opened, disassembled the tablet and reported it.

3. Photographed, internally disassembled the tablet, laid out the photo and reported it

4. Closed the tablet (Truth with fluoride attempts, because the magnets stuck together), turned on and glad that it did not break)))

And I'm a man with not very straight arms.

Posted 04/01/2019 22:27:

Latches ...

I think normal. And what is the principle meaning, if the bottom is still attached to the cogs. The lid itself will not fly away anyway

The question is, in general, is the owners of the line X - this is m.2. If you manage to find a hub for the second, it will be cool. If not, then most likely the memory will be soldered to 512. But throttling, unfortunately, has not gone away.
Perhaps in a few months selling. And take the VOYO I7 plus. In the meantime, I will save experiment with X6

Dimchegg07 @ 01/04/19, 10:26*
And I'm a man with not very straight arms.

Can it be said that sorting out a tablet is pretty simple?

Dimchegg07 @ 01/04/19, 10:26*
MDE, the first person who:

Now we need to test at least a week: blush: See how it behaves under load, etc.

Whoareyou @ 01/04/19, 10:35*
Is the tablet quite simple?

Yes, it is quite. I at least unscrew the screws with a knife. Ordinary kitchen, because I did not have the bits suitable for a screwdriver.

and under load - the simplest throttling, what could even be there. He was like with the X5 so he stayed here. (another reason to take VOYO - active cooling).

Dimchegg07 @ 01/04/19, 22:38*
(another reason to take VOYO - active cooling).

There is no point in voyo for such a cost, there it is already possible to strike at A-brands)

I think you need to add instructions for disabling throttling. It will be more useful for me and for other owners))

Dimchegg07 @ 01/04/19, 22:43*
You need to add instructions for disabling throttling.

This is for fans of modding: masters of brazing copper plates and gluing thermococci;)
I think they will appear soon.

Post has been editedWhoareyou - 04.01.19, 22:51

The strange thing is that I can not turn on 3k on youtube. Maybe you know some kind of magic button? In the settings of the screen is max. resolution, 60Hz. In the quality settings youtube max. 1080p

Dimchegg07 @ 01/04/19, 23:07*
The strange thing is that I can not turn on 3k on youtube

Here there are 4k videos:https: //www.youtube.co...ist=PLD9E5F7191498DA22

same picture - max resolution: 1080p

Posted 04/01/2019 23:14:

Perhaps it is worth updating firewood ...
But maybe then some sort of trashshut

Yes, after updating the firewood of video graphics and 1440p, and 4k appeared. Now it's cool. Sorry my modem does not pull such videos. But this is better than nothing.

* Dimchegg07, Another such question. When you sit on the network, for example, in a Word you stuff something or use a browser - is the battery low or not?

Whoareyou @ 01/05/19 13:42*
In the Word, do you stuff something or use a browser - does the battery discharge or not?

If at max. power consumption and at the same stress test for video, cache, CPU and FPU tablet has time to charge, then in the Word - even more so (well, krch has time.)

About stress test: FPS in Garrys Mod has become higher than in stock. When I improve the cooling - I will Fota and at the end - lay out the instructions.

I think that inside you can put a micro-turbo cooler with the inclusion of a threshold temperature. But more on that later.

Post has been editedDimchegg07 - 05.01.19, 16:11

* Dimchegg07, so you can safely work on the network, without fear that the battery will be discharged / charged back and forth?)

Do you want to become a topic curator?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/01/19 16:21