> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 6.21 "
Do you have a flickers when you unlock the screen at the Mi-8?
The problem with flickering described in the cap threads - "Problem в„–2"
Yes [ 117 ] ** [38,49%]
Not [ 187 ] ** [61,51%]
Total votes: 304

Rep: (8)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Mi 8
PictureXiaomi Mi 8
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Catalog of topics for MIUI пїЅ | Discussion of the Mi 8 Lite пїЅ | Mi 8 SE talk пїЅ | Discussion of the Mi 8 Pro пїЅ | Discussion Mi 8 EE пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Actual problems:

Problem в„–1: crackling / noise in the wired headset, and the phone with a load on the processor

Over all it is impossible to say, but enough to recruit people who have this problem. Description of the problem in this message:Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post moe_pochtenie # 80863212). In short, when the load on the processor for games, watching videos, by changing the orientation of the screen - the headphones comes crackling or noise, also by phone (you need to put your ear to the area percents, or to the earpiece Seen defect on wired headphones low. resistance somewhere between 16 and 21. if the resistance is higher crack is not so clearly audible. But in recent years, based on the reviews, we can conclude that the resistance no special role does not play. also, this crack can be heard, if you make a capture screen (in the decree setting be sound from a microphone) in the test 3D Antutu the second stage with the boot.

The problem is not solved. Any official also no explanation. Because no one will give your phone a new opening for this. There is only so long as an assumption because of what it is: it seems to work the batteries. A similar problem occurs in the iPhone 7 in the first audit. But about the fact that the sound in the headphones, this is duplicated - it was not audible.

upd: problem solved cod headphones: the crackling noise and removes Usb-C DAC SonataHD TempoTec, through it even in the most resource-intensive tasks can not hear cod, only a barely noticeable noise, if one can call it that. With other adapters tests have been conducted, but may complete the adapter is so bad that catches everything.

Problem в„–2: Flickering of the screen when you unlock
Status: explanation of the problem has yet been found / solved.

Screen flickers when you unlock, sometimes because of this phone goes into reboot.

More details in these messages:Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post Darkreeal # 81335107), Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post cuwer # 81294528), Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post Najtm4re # 81175123), Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post Just55 # 81506482), Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post orelbutcher # 81514375)

Video demonstration of the problem from the userkges : Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post kges # 81146288) and the user shalan.nn : Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post shalan.nn # 81528828)

The assumption in what could be the problem ofNajtm4re : Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post Najtm4re # 81174612)

Useful post on the flickering of the userrecruited : Xiaomi Mi 8 - Marriage and repair (Post recruited # 81786616)

The screen flickering / Screen Flashing Flickering

-How at least 50 people who have a similar problem, the first case was registered on the network November 16, 2018, the machine has been in use since August. (3 months)
-The Chinese forum has at least 1 person who did not help the replacement screen. Flicker he also began on the third month of use.
-The main peak of problems beginning in January 2019.
-Do some flickering began immediately after upgrading to 10.1, some a week later after the upgrade.
Xiaomi-developers are not sure that the hardware, comments from December no problem.
-Mertsanie rapidly progressing, initially only on the screen is turned on and then turned off and on, the screen is only 2-3 attempts is included below.
-Mertsanie there when you reboot - then 90% helps screen replacement.

Programs that help on some models:
Oled Saver (free) (there are 5 people who helped the program)
Amoled Saver ($ 1)

Last tested - it does not start on mi8 global (new android).

According to flicker / flash screen
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 13.11.19, 08:54
Reason for editing: Another way to get rid of the flicker

I create a theme with the marriage and repairs. And this is not the case in the discussions obmusolivat hardware marriage and Mi8 repair. ;)

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 05.01.19, 00:14

Perhaps I'll start with the defect, which recently has come to light, and I at least have 5 people who have unsubscribed to me in PM.

My Mi8 1.5 weeks. Globalka. I bought from XOS'a. The phone does not drop, rolled, a speck of dust blown away from him. I wear to cover and protective glass. After 2-3 days of use found that the headphones there is some electronic noise, or the noise at the time of when the phone makes any computational steps: browsing menus, photos, turn full-screen video and play it, and so on. d. etc. I thought it might be the case in the headphones. As a result, when he got home and put the headphones on the other 38 th - the noise is not detected. I thought that it is really in the headphones. After half a day on the problem disappeared basic headphones, which are impedance I 16 th.

And then a week later I again heard the crash, but he has become more intrusive and louder. The more he has nowhere disappeared. To me was the thought creeps in that the case is not nicherta headphones, because I speak carefully and no continuity is not there with them. Adapter itself also has not pulled, all is well with him. Went I took their third headphones and also on the 16 th to the 100% that everything is fine and we can say lie in a box - the same thing. Put his headphones on the 38 th their second and even there began to hear the noise, it was noticeably quieter, but he could hear. Before my undestanding that the case in the phone itself. Put the phone to his ear and face also began to hear the crack of a barely noticeable. The very sound was like a squeak and crackle droseley. I downloaded vantutu 3D test and everything fell into place. Baaa .. You can not even apply special ear to the back of the CPU in the area, and from there came the trill, especially in the second test in 3d vantutu (where the rubber boot on the stone). All this crack is duplicated in the headphones. As written in the beginning, I have 5 people in a personal unsubscribed that they, too, there is a problem. there was no such problem identified in the wireless headphones. Why none of obzorschikov talked about it - I did not understand. Yes, droselya should, in general, to make noise, but not so much, and it should not be heard in the headphones.

Besides all this, today during the wiretapping of music, I began to have some breaks for just a second, the effect of the plate to chew some.

Brief instruction for the diagnosis:

1. Download antutu 3D test.
2. Insert wired headphones (preferably with an impedance of 15-20 ohms) with the adapter into the phone. Run antutu, cut in the actual test. We lower the volume slider to 0.
3 is applied to the ear phone back cover, where per cent and listen. Trash starts with 2 test, where the rubber boot on the stone. Over time, noticed that from the crack dynamics more clearly audible than the back side.

By the way the same problem with a bang was at 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. But then a new fixed a revision.

Unsubscribe please, who also is a problem.

P.S. Now I have 15 days of protection for the opening of a dispute have to sell.

Went today in several SC: First, I was told that apparently falls off, and the codec supposedly impossible to say what the reason no diagnostics. It is understood that the inductance of the coil knock, but who knows what will be after the autopsy. I can not reveal, as seals and warranty. The second said he did not even have to climb (since there may be a problem more serious scale, that is not profitable at all will be repaired), but simply returns the phone back and ask for 100% reimbursement - which is not very profitable for me.

Today and tomorrow I plan to shoot the whole thing with audio recording for selling. And then probably no dispute until I write XOS'u. I have authorized the city center Xiaomi. Called yesterday py support Xiaomei, said that just can not answer, can I be in it to serve globalkoy free. Recommended to write in the international department - wrote. XOS still argued that for those who are starting from 11.11 buy phones they are given a Global Local Warranty year for the Russian Federation and 2 years for Europe. I have to phone the parcel was attached this piece of paper. How it works: you write the sell, he would send in his SC (likely an authorized) and after the diagnosis compensates you repair.

The man with the nickname S0NYC replied to my description of the problem:
This coil is cracking. If you constantly, the supply chain. When you turn on the screen, the display supply chain. Usually after the impact. Unstick core inside the coil and starts to ride within it. Hence squeak. Maybe workmanship. On older Nokia and Motorola I simply stuck ILT changed the coil assembly. If you have friends in SC, will cost a penny. Calculate buzzing coil 5 seconds

upd: I walked purposefully into the store to look mi8. Peretrogal multiple phones. In all there was a nine. Vantutu me estesno rolled forward to no avail. I tried through protestit system. Yandex opened, where at the start of the video in the background flashes (there is always crackling could have heard me) and something barely noticeable heard, and maybe I just imagined it. Because in-store music played.

Then, I go to the SC. I tried a different adapter - the problem is not in it. By good fortune they have proved to be repaired mi8. It gave me a poke. There are dozens of stands. I heard a noise 1 1. Listen well mi8 light with nine on board, in vantutu test there hardly something inaudible. Master said that no parts, it makes no sense to open. But the sound said it in the food chain is a problem. But in general, he says, it is the flagship of this problem and should not be, can it be cheaper if the controller stuck or marriage. But such a problem in almost all mi8 already. Judging by the reviews. There is still dependent on the headphone impedance, which people are inserted. Not at all, they are the same.

They asked me if I updated, I say they say yes. What they told me that maybe that's the problem. And I really do not understand how it is interconnected in such a way that a crack is heard. He said that it is likely that something might a power nachudit all.

And then I pondered, but really if the problem is in the device, may vedroide problem and miuay 10? I then remembered that the first 2-3 days went to nine, but then renewed. Such a crack, I certainly would have noticed, but I did not hear it. Heard only on the day when updated to be 10. Check it somehow fall back to nine, it's hard to ...

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 10.01.19, 01:33

Rep: (6)
What Sony Z4, that RN5 Pro, everywhere can hear such sounds. In this case, the first phone for 3 years, and the second a year. Marriage? :)

MiThoughtless @ 04.01.19, 05:25*
What Sony Z4, that RN5 Pro, everywhere can hear such sounds. In this case, the first phone for 3 years, and the second a year. Marriage?
I wrote that squeak barely noticeable is the norm. But when the headphones this crack is ...

Rep: (643)
* moe_pochtenie,
Adapter Type-C ->Jack did not try to change?

Rep: (0)
* moe_pochtenie,
I made by your instruction Cod test
I have all the gut - no cod on headphones .... on the phone back .... you can say the same is not
if you had not said that there should be listened to - no life I would have heard

Rep: (1)
The more I read, the less I want to update my Samsung Note 3.
At first I wanted to buy Pokofon, but the theme of marriage to 65 pages spooked me.
Now crack in Mi8, but as I understand, a single case of ETT.

Rep: (0)
* moe_pochtenie,
obtained only crack in the load? or after vantutu bursting run even simple?

Rep: (26)
* moe_pochtenie,
checked, nothing of the sort found. phone a week, a week or even drive out

Rep: (69)
Chinese Mi 8128 Gb. Marriage with a crash have been identified. Party from November 2018.

Rep: (16)
* brat.azat How many people have a mobile phone. And how many here say? If you look iphone theme, it turns out that every phone is defective.

Rep: (747)
Make voting is. So we'll see

katynmbdr @ 04.01.19, 07:05*
moe_pochtenie,
Adapter Type-C ->Jack did not try to change?
While there is no way. Take it just anywhere. Tomorrow I'll go to one odds, there may give posluhat.

mys91 @ 04.01.19, 10:21*
moe_pochtenie,
obtained only crack in the load? or after vantutu bursting run even simple?
He pops when pct performs calculations any. For example, in the dispatcher of problems when clamped on the tab, there begins to be drawn animation with blur and glow - that there is too. When clamped off button appears zablyurenny background with icons to turn off, restart, etc. - there is generally a never-ending crash. Set the video to YouTube, the volume to zero - is also a never-ending crash. But the loud crack it in the test vantutu 3d. Where percent on all cylinders working.

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 04.01.19, 15:46

Who I am shorter still found that of the earpiece (or somewhere close to it) also began to be heard the rustling. Directly during the conversation.

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 04.01.19, 18:39

Rep: (42)
* moe_pochtenie And with BT ears you have the same problems?

Rep: (6)
* mapazzzm I can say that everything is fine BT headphones

* yamhiko Then change the adapter board with type-C - Jack 3.5 becomes even more relevant.

mapazzzm @ 04.01.19, 22:55*
yamhiko, then change the adapter board with type-C - Jack 3.5 becomes even more relevant.
The BT headphones there is no such. People wrote. And what all the difference. Even if I will score, then the people who will buy my body is unlikely to put up with it. Defect-that is, and it's annoying. Either glue there dolili or inductor crazy. It is necessary to open the phone. And I did not know what to do, because that's kind of how it is necessary to ask for compensation, and how much to ask - I do not know. Open the same can not be what rpoblema also unknown unopened. And even if you remove vidos - HOS is unlikely that it will be able to diagnose, say, carry it to the SC. And then immediately after opening the phone will lose in price in the secondary. How can I then sell it already uncovered? Even if it is fair to say about it, people will say, to drop the price and alert, suddenly I have something else to do there, he did suddenly drowned.

And back to return at their own expense - not too vario. Shipping back to China 2-3k. More and can steal.

The man with the nickname S0NYC replied to my description of the problem:
This coil is cracking. If you constantly, the supply chain. When you turn on the screen, the display supply chain. Usually after the impact. Unstick core inside the coil and starts to ride within it. Hence squeak. Maybe workmanship. On older Nokia and Motorola I simply stuck ILT changed the coil assembly. If you have friends in SC, will cost a penny. Calculate buzzing coil 5 seconds

That's just the question, what the hell this crack goes to the headphones. Or two elements close to each other on the board are either falling off the audio codec. What PPC. More sin, it is because of the fact that everything is shifted to one way, that background is. If there was a 3.5 audiodzhek own, everything would be ok.

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 05.01.19, 00:19

moe_pochtenie @ 5.01.19, 0:11*
That's just the question, what the hell this crack goes to the headphones. Or two elements close to each other on the board are either falling off the audio codec.

The problem is really strange appearance of cod in wired headphones. But about the codec, I do not really understand you. Audio Codec - this software. That's exactly is irrelevant to the issue of cod. I understand that the adapter for the ears you have not tried to change?

mapazzzm @ 05.01.19, 00:40*
The problem is really strange appearance of cod in wired headphones. But about the codec, I do not really understand you. Audio Codec - this software. That's exactly is irrelevant to the issue of cod. I understand that the adapter for the ears you have not tried to change?
The board should codec such as who is responsible for the audio

mapazzzm @ 05.01.19, 00:40*
I understand that the adapter for the ears you have not tried to change?
Not yet.

By the way I still noticed that when you insert the resistance of 2.5 times the headphones into the adapter and then they just stick a routine, the first 5 seconds of the cod is not audible.

Post has been editedmoe_pochtenie - 05.01.19, 01:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20 12:10