> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Rangers of Oblivion [3D, Online] | [RPG] mmorpg
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 139 ] ** [59,66%]
Good [ 75 ] ** [32,19%]
Average [ 17 ] ** [7,3%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 2 ] ** [0,86%]
Total votes: 233

Rep: (998)
Rangers of oblivion
version: 1.3.2
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:10.09.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Become a legendary hunter in the new MMOARPG!

Description:
Description in English
We Rangers Walk On the Frieces of Humanity;
Defending This Illusion We Call Paradise.
Monsters Roam The Land, Foretelling The End of Days;
AS FACTIONS BICKER TO NO END, A GREAT EVIL CONSPIRES IN SHADOWS;
A HERO IS CALLED UPON, TO SAVE THE LAND OF MALHEIM.
Hunt Down The Monsters That Plague This Once-Peaceful Land and Eradicate The Corruption.

Features:
  • Hunt The Ultimate Prey
    Form a Team with Other Players, Or Go At It Alone and Take Down Hundreds of Fierce Beasts and Monsters. Explore The Diverse Wilderness Of Malheim and Encounter Challenges Along The Way Whether You Are A Trainee, Or a Seasoned Ranger.
  • A free-roaming world
    ENGAGE IN REAL-TIME COMBAT WITH A COMPLETELY UNLOCKED CAMERA AND TAKE IN THE WORLD OF RANGERS OF OBLIVION. Master 6 Unique Weapon Types: Greatsword, Lance, Longbow, Twin Blades, Staff, And Armored Gauntlets. Hunt, Slay, and Loot Monsters to Forge Stronger Equipment and Take Down Tougher and Tougher Foes.
  • NEXT-GEN GRAPHICS
    DIVE INTO A HIGHLY DETAILED 3D FANTASY WORLD WITH AN EVER-CHANGING ENVIRONMENT. A Day / Night Cycle, Weather System, Ocean Tides, Swaying Vegetation, and Even Snowstorms Come Together to Bring The World to Life.
  • TONS OF GAME MODES
    TACKLE A WIDE VARIETY OF GAME MODES TO ALWAYS CHALLENGE YOURSELF. Test Your Combat Skills in Speed ​​Hunt, RELY ON YUR SURVIVAL INSTINTS TOIR FULLEEST IN THE EXPEDITION, AND EXPLORE THE UNKNOWN FOR ANCIENT TREASURES ON THE LOST ISLE. More Than 10 Unique Game Modes Are Available to You AS An Elite Ranger.
  • A RICH WORLD TO EXPLORE
    Live Out The Tale Of A Legendary Ranger in The Land Of Malheim with So Much More to Experience Than Just The Hunt. Catching Wild Horses, Searching for Hidden Treasure, Going Fishing, And Cooking Exotic Dishes Are Only Some of The Activities for You to Discover.
  • Customize Your Appearance
    Customization Starts From The Very Beginning WITH FULL CHARACTER CREATION OPTIONS. Watch Your Appearance Change from A NOVICE TO A MASTER AS You Level Up and Acquire Better and Better Equipment. If You Ever Get Bored, Change Your Look Completely With One Of The Many In-Game Costumes, From Scurvy Pirates to Hi-Tech Assassins.

The Beta Test for Rangers of Oblivion Will Begin (for Both ios and Android) on Dec. 10th.The Download IS Available for The Following Countries: Romania, Lithuania, Latvia, Chile, Argentina, Colombia and Canada.
Your Data Will Not Be Deleted After This Beta Test.

fFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/rangersofoblivion/
YYouTube: https://youtu.be/pjymwi3vtjk.

Developer site: https://roo.gtarcade.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gtarcade.lhjx

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.2+; permanent internet connection; ~ 4 GB free space

Download:
Version: 1.3.2 Rangers of Oblivion (Razalina)
Version: 1.3.0 GP (Enote174)
Version: 1.2.15 GP (andreyk666)
Version 1.2.5 + cache: Rangers of Oblivion [3D, Online] (Post TalkingFox # 82136621)
When you first start, it is complemented by ~ 900MB.

Small FAQ for beginners + Another FAQ for beginners
Often (and not very) asked questions

Useful
Setup information (Characteristics for mile)
Running the game on the emulator (carefully, English)
Supported devices
Meizu M5 Note
Meizu M6 Note
Meizu MX5
Oneplus 3T
Oneplus 6
Samsung Galaxy A5
Sony Xperia XZ Dual
Honor 10
Xiaomi Redmi 3S
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3

Feedback on the game
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Google drive

Past versions
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!

Version: 1.2.2 Attached fileRangers of Oblivion 1.2.2.apk (69.76 MB)

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 10.09.20, 22:38
Reason for editing: Update: New version 1.3.2 Rangers of Oblivion

Rep: (24)
Interesting toilet) Monster Hunter online, but without a sather)

Rep: (234)
Without an auto?

Rep: (9)
This is almost a copy, Crusaders of Light, but, judging by the publisher and their games, there will be an overdocking donat

Rep: (24)
* Duplikator , without, battle all handles occur. Only the agile in the quests is.
It's hard to realize the hobs here, because it's not just that it is necessary to cram on bosses, but you need to beat them the parts, and it is necessary for the crafting different.

Posted on 021.01.2019, 22:27:

* Templar1991 Now the donat in a meager form and it is not needed for the game. But it is still a beta test, so everything can be

Post has been editedAnatariel - 02.01.19, 22:28

Rep: (86)
When starting the game, updates are set, in the extreme, in my opinion 4, it gives an error with a lack of space, while free ~ 2 gig
P.S. When starting installation, on the device free 5 gigs

Post has been editedRedAlert_2 - 03.01.19, 14:56
Reason for editing: due to changes in the header

Rep: (0)
Good day!
I installed the game and when it starts it hangs and does not give the opportunity to download the cache, what to do with it?))

Rep: (315)
* Kuzminok. , the same nonsense was. Download cache manually.

Rep: (0)
Who played please write a brief review

Rep: (1)
It takes out and does not start even! Cache shook into manual!

Rep: (10)
I swam from another place. The game is very reminded by Monster Hunter. Ping was more than 250+, did not play for a long time. Personally, I really liked it. It seems like January 14 release.
Donat is, but judging by communication with people (on the server where he played) it is possible without it.

PS. Do you tell me where there is no Donat?

Rep: (315)
* vitalidzha Funny: D
I have not yet understood. But rather good MMORPG. I almost did not play them, so I can't say something specific: rolleyes:

Rep: (1)
I corrected the cache and everything started! The game suggested downloading HD texture on 890mb. The picture is good! Play interesting! MINUS NO RUSSIAN LANGUAGE!

Rep: (11)
Yes, an unusual toy, you can reassure

Rep: (2)
I installed the apk, threw the cache. I started, updated the schedule, on one + 3t, ​​at maximum speed the phone hurts it does not heat up. In the game your story, you run quests, both basic so and side. Kraft yourself weapon, gear. Before sharpening, not yet reached. And so cool game.

Current with HD textures periodically crashes

Rep: (6)
* Templar1991,

At least played in the col and in it, and then the post sawed. And you saw similarity = /
The game without the Avoboy, but also with the poor PVP, it is possible to kill all the way, but quickly get tired by handles to rebuild.
I personally love games with an emphasis in good PVP, here is pleasant (moments) Pve and Live online (I hope)

Rep: (6)
I play Rangers of Oblivion about 20 days. Experience in other MMRPG is almost no, except for Order & Haos Online (threw 3g back)
Roo game really like what is like MHW. The release seems to promise January 8, the Russian language promised in February.
Classes in the game 6, more precisely as such classes in the game there are no, you just choose a weapon and this is determined by your class. Weapons can be changed at any time to any other. At the beginning of the game, you can choose a patron (God). Each of the patrons have 3 abilities, 1 of them are treatment, the rest of each different. In the course of the game, the patrons will fall out.
The game has more fishing, agriculture, cooking. There are no pets, but there are companions whose can be hunting. It is initially given 3 companions, but their quantity can be increased if giving gifts to other NPCs. For quick movement there are horses, you can catch them. There are ordinary horses, there are excellent and epic. There is still a sideline, they give a small bonus to horses.
Almost everything in the game is apart. Knowledge of English greatly simplifies the game game.

Posted 03.01.2019, 20:31:

My nickname in the Dante game, I own a two-handed sword and consistent with the Russian Legion Grey League. Describe the game here for too long, if you write questions in PM, I will answer and help everyone.

Rep: (86)
* DontCopyMe1,
In COL PVP already as a year killed, and also poor

add to friends Link62Games, not bad tutorial

Rep: (338)
M
We move to subsectionQuests, adventure, RPG

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.12.20, 20:54