TP-LINK TD-W8980 V.1 - Firmware [OpenWrt] | [Usbmodem, 3gmodem, wifirouter, firmware]: 300Mb \ s - 300Mb \ s + 4x1Gb | x2

Rep: (13)
TP-LINK TD-W8980 V.1 [OpenWrt] - Firmware
usbmodem, 3gmodem, wifirouter, firmware: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (300Mbit \ s) + 4 • 1Gbit \ s | USB: x2

The forum decided to post images under the spoiler

Description
A good router, but not the native firmware enabled the ability to connect 3G / 4G USB modems in the presence of the two USB ports.
Specifications
Useful information
Details for OpenWRT firmware
Firmware Lede, earned on the router
Attention! After flashing OpenWrt lost the ability to use 5 MHz WiFi, 2.4Mgts works.

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedvales - 02.01.19, 17:47

Rep: (13)
I will describe my story.
Needed to organize the internet source where there is no possibility of a wired connection.
Somewhere pylilsya TP-LINK TD-W8980 V.1. As it turned out when connecting to anything I did not react.
Those. I flew firmware and device okirpichilsya.
In the vastness of OpenWrt firmware I have studied the possibility and decided to use this available handy Malinka - Raspberry Pi 3
I disassembled router Soldered three terminals Rx, Tx and Grd to connect to the Malinke.
Further according to the instructionshereandfrom here.
The second reference to 8970, but up to the firmware file is one to one.
Initially, I flashed the latest version 6.18.01, but there's something I have not grown together.
3G modem connects, 4G-LTE modem firmware Haylink did not want to.
I decided to try the firmware LEDE 17.01.5 (link in the header). Rolling back at her, too, has not passed hurriedly from the Web interface.
Only through the ssh connection and with the -f option sysupgrade stood LEDE 17.01.5
It was enough to install packages usb-modeswitch and kmod-usb-net-rndis and LTE modem wound.
For 3G (not Haylink) modems packagesother.

Post has been editedvales - 04.01.19, 14:39

Rep: (0)
brought router TD-W8980B (DE) V1. 4G modem by itself it does not see the need to somehow to flash the firmware but can not find through tftp.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 12:31