Barnes & Noble Nook Glowlight 3 vs. Boyue Likebook AIR 6

Rep: (83)
Happy New Year!
I am looking for a book to his wife, she is now Kobo Glo, works perfectly with ported CoolReader, but already obsolete, etc.
In general, I focused on these two books:
Barnes & Noble Nook Glowlight 3andBoyue Likebook AIR 6
Price per shipment, and the fact that it will be necessary to buy a separate cover, is about the same for the Nook, specifications, too.
Read supposed exclusively in the format * .fb2.zip, so that in any case it will be necessary to put AlReader, Relaunch, OPDS World, etc., Likebook, I thought, this is due to a much lower body movements.
On NOOK has adjustable backlight color, how useful this feature?
Likebook comes with the company's cover as a gift, do not have to spend time and money on the side, moreover, in the Nook, as I understand it, there is no sleep function when you close the cover.
The absence of side buttons Likebook does not matter - at Kobo them either, and his wife used to, plus, due to their absence, Likebook compact.
I myselfBoyue Likebook PlusI'm happy for everybody, and the quality and ease of use, and autonomy, and the easiest way would be to buy, despite the price, even the same one, but my wife did not like the 7.8-inch screen, according to the book is too cumbersome and heavy.
What are the considerations and tips? Maybe you advise still something decent on Android, in addition to these two books?
Only:
PocketBook not offer - in our area is not for sale, so the cost of a shipment comes not adequate.
Onyx Boox not offer - already passed, I had never again! When it is broken mechanically, happily I scored its unassembled on the top shelf.

Post has been editedNiclaus - 02.01.19, 12:58

Rep: (567)
* Niclaus ,
If still relevant
There NG3 from small.
Any difficulties with the installation of prog there, mostly small nuances settings "under him."
Sleep of no cover.
Availability backlighting temperature sufficiently cool.
IMHO
P.S. Competitors for the money not see.

Post has been editedKramar111 - 28.01.19, 11:15
Reason for editing: P.S.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/19, 21:34