> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

ProgTV iOS | Player for network TV and radio (IPTV / Internet TV / OTT / ...) | [IPhone], [iPad], [dev] Universal player

Rep: (211)
ProgTV iOS | Player for network TV and radio (IPTV / Internet TV / OTT / ...)
Version: 0.2
Catalog: Multimedia

Last update of the program in the header:31.12.2018

Short description:
The ProgTV Android port supports many TV sources like m3u / xmltv / jtv and various OTT providers.

Description:
The ProgTV Android port supports many TV sources like m3u / xmltv / jtv and various OTT providers. But so far only the interface has been transferred, without the engine and the limitations of the built-in ios player are imposed. For example, only HLS for TV

The port itself is in the process of debugging. I will be glad to feedback on performance on various devices and channels. And of course the wishes. It should work from iOS 8 - but there is nothing to check.

Link forTestflight
App Store

ps: Talk Android versionProgTV android

Homepage: www.progdvb.com

Download for iPhone / iPad:
Attached fileProgTV BETA.ipa(11.09 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedNewprog - 20.02.19, 09:44

Rep: (8)
Thank you for your hard work. I use the Mi Box S (Android). The best program for viewing Д°PTv. Usability, speed and free sheets. Respect to you!

Just do not know how to install on ios? In the market there is no it (

See above. You need to install testflight and the link above is a test progtv

Rep: (0)
For tvOS will be? To watch on Apple TV?

Sick question. While there is no possibility. For me it was a great discovery that Apple OS uses a different os. And it is so different that for the implementation of Android closer to iOS than tvos: (

Clear, thanks for the reply))

Added to app store

Rep: (13)
Could not install from app store on ipad2

What does he write? Maybe arm64 can not?

Rep: (13)
* NewProg, Writes that the application is incompatible with the device.

I put it on the phone, I think that the best application for iPhone.

By the way, for testflight 0.51 version started using my engine. It has become a lot more features and a lot more places for glitches.

I noticed, yes. On android better. But still a good application. Will there be any updates?

Of course. Here 0.51 was large and not the last.

Downloaded. Installed. Registered and uploaded the sheet. I open the channel, and the program writes that the format can not open. Got upset.

0.51 or older version? In 0.51 in the settings in the view, make sure that the selected engine

Rep: (15)
Hello, when is Apple TV going to be supported?

Who knows? It seems that apple was planning to launch ios applications in mac os. Maybe they will do it under tv os. In the meantime, tv os is much farther from ios, even than Android or win.

Iphone6 ​​/ Ios 8.4 crashes when you select a channel. If you select AVplayer, it hangs when you select a channel. If you enter the channel list, minimize to tray / maximize, then the last channel itself starts to show. It also does not choose (hangs) -just with a left / right swipe. Those. for example, to watch REN-TV scroll down, select it, hang, close the application, open, minimize, expand, go to the list (do not touch the channels with your hands), wait, REN-TV will open. Something like this.

P.S. After we turn off, we unfold, it is not necessary to go into the channels, it will show the last broadcast straight from the start menu.

Post has been editedsystem_manager - 17.06.19, 08:44

And what is the source channel? Send me logs.

Do not enable debugging.
Any source, for example,http://iptvm3u.ru/one.m3u

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 21:55