Xiaomi mi band 3 - Marriage and Repair | Fitness bracelet

Rep: (957)
Xiaomi mi band 3 - Marriage and Repair
Xiaomi mi band 3 - Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Mi Band 3 talk пїЅ | Mi Band 3 - firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Firmware modifications пїЅ

Attached Image

The theme was created to resolve issues of repair, restoration of the state of the brick, solving technical issues!

Instructions

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Before asking a question, please indicate your device!
Example:
  • Xiaomi mi band 3 (NFC or without)
  • Firmware 1.6.0.16 modified from SantaX
  • What manipulations were carried out
  • Your question

Having arranged everything according to the template, you will speed up the answer to your question!

Post has been editedalex122172 - 27.08.19, 23:16
Reason for editing: Rubricator

Rep: (49)
* setcon ,
Useless. I just tied it to the body on bare Android 7.1. vibration zero. I have a dipper at 9.0.

Rep: (1)
Guys, I don’t understand, my bracelet is simply unkillable. I hit him with electric current, and put him in the freezer, and froze - the result is simply 0. It doesn’t get fixed

Rep: (12)
MrMasnot @ 03/07/2019, 11:36*
Guys, I don’t understand, my bracelet is simply unkillable. I hit him with electric current, and put him in the freezer, and froze - the result is simply 0. It doesn’t get fixed

there is one. I hit on the right contact 10 times .. zero sense, planted on the left 4 times and hardened.
Well, you understand the dump does not guarantee repair at all. It's like treating a fracture of a finger just by cutting your nails) reconcile .. band3 a failed product.

In general, the magic of reflashing and resets did not help. The syndrome is still the same: the mibend display goes out — the connection is interrupted — to force it to turn on only by lighting it (stick it on charging). My personal conclusion: marriage, in the trash.

Rep: (0)
Tell me please! what to do? can I throw in the trash?
RafaiL72_ @ 03/02/19, 18:34*
Xiaomi mi band 3 NFC
The firmware now costs the one in instruction 1.3.0.4 for Mi Band 3
MiFit 3.5.8
Please tell me, I tried to do everything according to the instructions, but due to my own stupidity I uploaded the wrong firmware, Band 3 wristband with NFC I uploaded the firmware for a regular wristband, and I didn’t change anything, but then the wristband hung up with a demand to update it through the application and stopped Connect to the bluetooth ((what should I do? Throwing it in the freezer can restart? when charging, it shows the time and the charging process.

Rafail72_ in the trash.

I revived this miracle Chinese bracelet.
Maybe someone will help my way.
Problem: Such a picture appears on the bracelet, hangs on the “open the application” the bracelet does not connect, neither the MiFit nor the Gadgetbridge writes the wrong pin or password when connected.
I downloaded the application from the NRF Connect play market, through the application I connected to the bracelet, and after that he began to connect with MiFit and Gadgetbridge.
After that, I flashed Mili_chongqing_1704_QexMod_102_vibro-.fw 3 times since the first time, for some reason, the cross didn’t get out and the bracelet restarted, after which we connect again and restart the firmware .fw file the second time the cross came out 75% the third time completely flashed and ended with a tick. after which resources went through without problems and only after flashing the fonts did it work.
I attached files with which I attached to the message.

Attached files

Attached fileMili_chongqing_QexMod_102.ft(16.6 KB)
Attached fileMili_chongqing_1704_QexMod_102_vibro-.fw(480.55 KB)
Attached fileMili_chongqing_46_QexMod_102.res(97.13 KB)

Post has been editedRafail72_ - 08.03.19, 18:27

* RafaiL72_, I don’t really understand, so I connected via NRF Connect, but in other applications the bracelet is still not visible (it’s logical, because it is already connected via bluetooth). How am I supposed to be?

try to restart the phone, untie the bracelet and try to connect again. Or try using another smartphone. I’m stitching this bracelet for the first time, therefore I can’t give exact recommendations, I described the method of what I did to make it work.

Rep: (8)
Good afternoon, I bought Mi band 3, but there was no cable in the box, what should I do?

Rep: (42)
* NIKITA_DAYDREAMER , 1) write to the seller.
2) either order a cable
3) what does the marriage and repair?

* NIKITA_DAYDREAMER , this is a topic of discussion

How can I make a hard reset? I put it in the freezer for a day, the bracelet naturally discharged, but after charging the settings did not reset

Guys, look at yourself, if Mi Band 3 gently tap the upper side, for example, in hand, then it rattles
Attached fileSoundRecord-2019-03-10-22-56-43.wav(1.67 MB)

Here is the record, right the first seconds

K
* NIKITA_DAYDREAMER moved to Mi Band Power Consumption Fitness Bracelets

The bracelet died after updating the stock firmware via mi fit. It does not show signs of life. if connected to a power bank, then according to the indication of the bank, it can be seen that it is charging, there is nothing on the screen. I tried to charge with small currents, beat the piezo with an element through the contacts, kept it for two months without food, then a week in the freezer. symptoms did not change. my ideas are over :(

Post has been editedeldalex - 13.03.19, 10:43

Rep: (4)
Who has band 3 with a broken screen, write in hp.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
* alexprofly what for prevention

Good afternoon, there was such a problem that I do not know what to do
Mi band 3 without NFC
Firmware latest, original, mi fit last
Video

Post has been editedNIKITA_DAYDREAMER - 20.03.19, 13:27

Rep: (51)
Hello!
I got a bracelet today. Put on charging ...
Connected to the phone.
Question about the display ...
Attached Image

Is it a display marriage?

Post has been editedrust630 - 22.03.19, 22:41
Reason for editing: Correct

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 2:21 PM